Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Scientology Christmas Catalog

Talion

The Scientology Christmas Catalog Is Totally Insane

Thankfully, the Church of Scientology has compiled this handy catalog of L. Ron-approved holiday merchandise. Please note the ORDER NOW—PRICES INCREASE ON JANUARY 1ST banner across the cover of this thing. Normally, prices go down after peak shopping season. Ah, but in the Church of Scientology, the holiday means a generous discount on being blatantly defrauded. SO ACT NOW BEFORE THAT E-METER TRIPLES IN PRICE!

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/the-scientology-christmas-catalog-is-totally-insane-1673241003/+charliejane

ddhotigo1rpvhir2rtog.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talion

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Your guarantee of total freedom … With this meter, your auditing will never be the same again. Your preclears will make spectacular progress up the Bridge. The Mark Ultra VIII meter's unequaled precision, clarity, and ease of operation are here for you … with accuracy guaranteed for eternity."

WT%$ is this,

"Apart from children raised in a Scientology household (shudder), I really don't know how anyone is dumb enough to get suckered into a scam that is this transparently inane and phony. I really don't. If you're gonna join a cult, at least join one that won't bore you to death this holiday season. That's all I ask for. There are better paths to false immortality than this."

This is Gold.. :tsu:

And to think, I almost joined them when one day in my early 20's as I was walking in Las Vegas and came across one of there buildings and was approached by a member and started talking to them.

Figured I rather join them since they have "Science" in thier name except for Mormons which sounded too much like "Morons" and then there was Jehovah Witnesses that were just as nuts as the rest of the cults I came across, lol

Oh well, each to there own beliefs,

Edited by Talion