Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inside the Alien-Abduction Support Group

Still Waters

If you’re abducted by alien beings, are you physically absent?

This happens to be an important issue for the media-shy people gathered one afternoon last July on the porch of Anne Ramsey Cuvelier’s blue Victorian inn on Narragansett Bay, the harborside mansion turned B&B seemed a fittingly baroque setting for the group of reluctant guests Cuvelier describes as “not a club anyone wants to belong to.”

She had gathered them to compare experiences as, well, “experiencers,” a term they prefer to “abductees,” and to socialize free of stigma among peers.

http://www.vanityfai...duction-science

• Like 1

Imagine beeing a fly on the wall at those meatings..... the stories you would hear.

Enough to make a quadrillion scifi movies...... or meet people enough to fill an entire wing at any insane asylum.

• Like 1

If there really are people being abducted by aliens they would need a support group to deal with it. More power to them if it helps.

• Like 3

1b2157e533492e78297c16e6cbe1dfceb91d191.gif

This should be fun.

• Like 1

Now most people have mobiles phones, I am hoping that for those who get abducted regularly, they will be able to get some footage on it......I know, there will be the slight snag of phones not working inside the mothership, but even a glimpse of the aliens coming to take them for their monthly or so jabs would be useful.

If there really are people being abducted by aliens they would need a support group to deal with it. More power to them if it helps.

No need to worry about that..... What these poor souls obviously need is some serious psychiatric help. Not having people like them feeding their fantasy.

That would be like having a ring of phedophiles telling their "war stories" thinking it would cure them.

• Like 2

Now most people have mobiles phones, I am hoping that for those who get abducted regularly, they will be able to get some footage on it......I know, there will be the slight snag of phones not working inside the mothership, but even a glimpse of the aliens coming to take them for their monthly or so jabs would be useful.

Like this guy who apparently got abducted by blurry lights..

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=247208

Like this guy who apparently got abducted by blurry lights..

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=247208

GkPFl.gif

Yep, apparently.

If this is an occurance going on in there heads and not real thats sad, But I mean most people thats brain is telling them something is real.... are going to believe its real.

No need to worry about that..... What these poor souls obviously need is some serious psychiatric help. Not having people like them feeding their fantasy.

That would be like having a ring of phedophiles telling their "war stories" thinking it would cure them.

Except that no children were abused. And that no crimes were commited. And that no illegal activity took place.

Exactly the same.... Well the judgement of character anyway.....

• Like 2

I believe alien abductions are real from looking into the phenomenon. It seems to be realted to the UFO phenomenon. Abductees reach out to these types of groups as a way of coping since there is no recourse.

There seems to be a lot of these type of support groups and there may be one in your area.

http://alien-abduction.meetup.com

The meetup site seems to be a popular site to find like minded groups these days.

I find this video particularly insightful.

Edited by topsecretresearch
  • Like 2

Except that no children were abused. And that no crimes were commited. And that no illegal activity took place.

Part from that, yes. The "blind leading a blind" problem.

Edited by DBunker

They have support groups for other people having problems so what is wrong with these people having one. They aren't hurting anyone.

With all the sightings being reported, many by reputable people, and governments making plans for an alien invasion who is to say they haven't been abducted.

• Like 3

Except that no children were abused.

Children are also abducted. Read multigenerational abductions. It just goes to show people who dismiss abduction have no clue what they are talking about and haven't looked into it.

• Like 1

With all the sightings being reported, many by reputable people, and governments making plans for an alien invasion who is to say they haven't been abducted.

Link please.