Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Any Hellsing fans in da house?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:00 AM

Since this is a site dedicated to the unexplained, such as the paranormal, I'm curious as to whether or not there are any Hellsing fans here. It's my personal favorite vampire series to date. With the main character being Alucard, the best vampire that ever existed. Hands down. It's a japanese anime, so it has some weird japanese humor at times, but past that it's amazing!

For those of you that haven't seen it, here's episode 1. Enjoy. B)
(WARNING: This is quite violent and incredibly bloody.)

Edited by AquilaChrysaetos, 20 December 2012 - 03:00 AM.

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#2    SmilinJack

SmilinJack

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:03 AM

Yes

"Hope for the best, plan for the worst."

#3    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

I love Hellsing, although I think FullMetal Alchemist is one of the best animes iv ever seen :tu:

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#4    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:30 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 25 December 2012 - 07:00 PM, said:

I love Hellsing, although I think FullMetal Alchemist is one of the best animes iv ever seen :tu:

I in some ways prefer the original Fullmetal Alchemist as opposed to Brotherhood. Brotherhood just seems kinda rushed and is more into just fighting as opposed to actual story. :hmm:

But as I said, I love the original. :D

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#5    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 02 January 2013 - 01:30 AM, said:

I in some ways prefer the original Fullmetal Alchemist as opposed to Brotherhood. Brotherhood just seems kinda rushed and is more into just fighting as opposed to actual story. :hmm:

But as I said, I love the original. :D
Yeah I think Its and anime with a strong back story, Have you seen FullMetal Alchemist the Movie Conqueror of Shamballa ?

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#6    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:33 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 02 January 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:

Yeah I think Its and anime with a strong back story, Have you seen FullMetal Alchemist the Movie Conqueror of Shamballa ?

No actually, I haven't. Most of what I've seen of FMA was on adult swim.

Posted Image

#7    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 03 January 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

No actually, I haven't. Most of what I've seen of FMA was on adult swim.
Its a pretty solid movie, Fans of FullMetal will glady welcome it, Im a pretty big fan of the show. My avatar is Scar lol

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x, 03 January 2013 - 09:32 PM.

#8    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 03 January 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

My avatar is Scar lol

I noticed that. Guessing he's your fav. My fav's always been Hohenhein.

Posted Image

#9    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

Hes one of my faves I also like Wrath though to and Roy Mustang the fire alchemist

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x, 06 January 2013 - 05:46 PM.

#10    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:05 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

LOL I actually have The Hellsing DvDs

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x, 14 January 2013 - 09:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users