Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

zimmerman's rights are our rights.

• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

#241    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,746 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:44 AM

I have to say that one of the most peace-seeking things I have done in a long time is not to engage in this news issue. I didn't read one news article on it. I didn't care who won. The media is so skewed on this issue that I wonder why anyone is reading it. But I sure do think Holder is an hind quarter ... whole.

Edited by regeneratia, 04 August 2013 - 04:45 AM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#242    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,079 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:46 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 04 August 2013 - 04:44 AM, said:

I have to say that one of the most peace-seeking things I have done in a long time is not to engage in this news issue. I didn't read one news article on it. I didn't care who won. The media is so skewed on this issue that I wonder why anyone is reading it. But I sure do think Holder is an hind quarter ... whole.
I'm going to take your example and ignore the issue from here on out also. Good advice to EVERYONE!!!

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#243    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,880 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:31 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 03 August 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

Its the American Criminal Justice System to very different sciences.

Back in March 2003, Judge Edith Jones of the USCA 5th Circuit, at an address to the Federalist Society at Harvard Law School, observed that "the american legal system is corrupted beyond recognition", though she was not talking about outrageous jury verdicts as much as she was the general rule of law in general as it manifests in the US Criminal Justice system.

John DeArmond observed long before that "you know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal."  That bit is more relevant to this case.

One man follows another, against advice given him by the police.  The other man is shot by the one disregarding legal advice, and today men are defending that perverse situation as the rule of law.

Yes, we have the government we deserve, in spades.

#244    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,671 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 04 August 2013 - 12:31 PM, said:

Back in March 2003, Judge Edith Jones of the USCA 5th Circuit, at an address to the Federalist Society at Harvard Law School, observed that "the american legal system is corrupted beyond recognition", though she was not talking about outrageous jury verdicts as much as she was the general rule of law in general as it manifests in the US Criminal Justice system.

John DeArmond observed long before that "you know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal."  That bit is more relevant to this case.

One man follows another, against advice given him by the police.  The other man is shot by the one disregarding legal advice, and today men are defending that perverse situation as the rule of law.

Wow did you see that?  No what?  The point!  Huh?
That's right...you missed the point...The POINT is that regardless of what happened before with or without the 911 call...Treyvon Martin attacked Zimmerman.  Once you instigate violence, it takes its own path.  Treyvon instigated violence against Zimmerman.  Zimmerman ended the attack.  Who then is responsible for the death of TM?  Treyvon or Zimmerman?  Would Zimmerman have shot TM at point blank range had he not been attacked?  No.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#245    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 28,550 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:03 PM

How many times in a movie, have we seen two people wrestling over a gun when oe or the other gets shot.  Trayvon wanted to kill zimmerman.  Zimmermas wanted to tell the police where trayvon was going.  Trayvon ast his door turns around to confront zimmerman.  Trayvon was a drug user, they don't like to be followed.  Because efither the guy is the police pr he i in contact with them, or he wants the drugs.

I am a mormon.  If I don't use mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you. http://fremerica.freeforums.net/

#246    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,880 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

Whatever blows your skirt Daniel, is fine with me. :tu:

#247    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 28,550 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:58 PM

John DeArmond observed long before that "you know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." That bit is more relevant to this case.

Bab ruth: This is the most important part of any of your posts to  date.  This is why it took spas long as it did for the jury to return their virdect.

You want zimmerman in jail, beause it is the moral thing to do.  But, the jury did their job correctly and said not guilty.  They wanted to put him in jail, the moral thing to do, but they said not guilty because by the law there was no evidence that zimmerman did not intend to kill martinunil after martin tried to kill him.

There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you. http://fremerica.freeforums.net/

#248    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,880 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

Rationalization always eases the mind Daniel, at least on the surface. :whistle:

#249    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,428 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:47 AM

View Postjoc, on 04 August 2013 - 01:02 PM, said:

Wow did you see that?  No what?  The point!  Huh?
That's right...you missed the point...The POINT is that regardless of what happened before with or without the 911 call...Treyvon Martin attacked Zimmerman.  Once you instigate violence, it takes its own path. Treyvon instigated violence against Zimmerman.  Zimmerman ended the attack.  Who then is responsible for the death of TM?  Treyvon or Zimmerman?  Would Zimmerman have shot TM at point blank range had he not been attacked?  No.

Do we know for sure what happened and why?   Do we know what was said between the two of them? Do we know If Z got nervous and put his hand on  his gun? Do we know how T might react to that? No.. we don't.   So we still don't know who  INSTIGATED  violence?

Edited by lightly, 06 August 2013 - 12:48 AM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#250    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 28,550 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:58 AM

We do know that martin was the one using racial slurs not zimmerman.  We lso know he doubled back to confront zimmerman.  The lay he was on the phone with said that much.

#251    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,671 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:23 AM

View Postlightly, on 06 August 2013 - 12:47 AM, said:

Do we know for sure what happened and why?   Do we know what was said between the two of them? Do we know If Z got nervous and put his hand on  his gun? Do we know how T might react to that? No.. we don't.   So we still don't know who  INSTIGATED  violence?
Yeah, we do know that T instigated the violence.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#252    Bama13

Bama13

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:29 PM

You what I find ironic about this case? People are protesting against the SYG law, asking the governor to call a special sesson to repeal it. Let's assume that Zimmerman wasn't armed. So the police arrive to find Martin standing over Zimmerman after just having assualted the man. You know what defense Martin would have used to justify his actions? SYG.

" Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything —you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him" - Robert Heinlein

#253    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,614 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:03 PM

One man follows another, against advice given him by the police. The other man is shot by the one disregarding legal advice, and today men are defending that perverse situation as the rule of law.

Such legal ADVICE was not binding.  It was not a lawful order.  Zimmerman, being the neighborhood watch had a moral and binding duty to be aware of those that didn’t belong in the neighborhood, casing that neighborhood.  There was a rash of burglaries.  BTW, have the burglaries stopped?  What better place to break in than in a neighborhood where your father lives in which you don’t live with?  You can always say “I’m going to my dad’s house…”  If I was going to my dad’s place and it is raining, I’d get to his house as fast as possible and not roam around.  There was no legal advice given to not shoot, defending your life.  This is a natural law. There is no need to defend it.  What would have helped would be for Zimmerman to have worn a windbreaker/hat with “Neighborhood Watch” on it and a magnet for the car door.  And from a distance, Zimmerman could have brandished his firearm and kept in holstered.  Then maybe, if Martin saw that, he would have headed directly to his dad’s.  Zimmerman had every moral, ethical, and legal right to do what he did.

"I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of." - Yamato

#254    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,746 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:45 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 04 August 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

I'm going to take your example and ignore the issue from here on out also. Good advice to EVERYONE!!!

I think the entire new issue is to keep The People occupied with subjects that simply do not really matter. This issue is just one of many that we see nowdays,

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#255    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 28,550 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:53 AM

Part of this was to give the race leaders more power, black and white leaders.  I mean they were able to force the state of florida to take it to court, knowing they didn't have a case.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users