Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Stealth bombers sent to S. Korea

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#31    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,153 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:56 PM

View PostTesla II, on 28 March 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

Well you are abit behind, they already did that ... there was even an article on Daily mail showing how they are traning togather with SK troops and in case of war, US troops will take over the command of SK forces. There are around 28.000 troops there and i guess more will be delivered.

No no, i know there are US troops which will be steam rolled by North Korean forces. I'm talking additional troops. The us forces in the region have been there since the cease fire.

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#32    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:57 PM

View Postand then, on 28 March 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

You mean American allies like, uh, China?  Russia? Pakistan?  I suppose the "fair" thing to do is to share them with everyone?  God help us if the education system gets any more liberal.

I'd rather our countries weren't hypocrites, actually. If we got rid of our own weapons and THEN enforced nobody else allowed them, I'd fully support any action that had to be taken against countries like North Korea and Iran.

I'd classify myself as a liberal person, yes. I do enjoy freedom and fairness. Do you have a problem with that?

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#33    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,868 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:00 PM

View PostCoffey, on 28 March 2013 - 02:47 PM, said:

For one to understand the NK, SK and US problem, you have to go a lot further back that "threatening". It's all stupid BS that goes as far back as the US taking SK and Russia taking NK. If you want to know who caused the divide it was the US and Russia. Russia has clearly fecked off and left NK to their own but the US has always had it's foot in Korea. The US wants NK because it want the whole of Korea as a stronger foothold in Asia/the pacific. NK wants one Korea. The US is pretty much paying SK not to become united by supplying them with weapons, military tech and many other supplies.

Japan lost Korea in WW2 it was divided between Russia (NK) and the US (SK).... Now Russia left NK. Just like Russia and the US left Germany and let their country become 1 entity again instead of being divided. (Berlin wall etc) Now the thing is, the US won't leave SK. Because it's too good of a position to have in the pacific. Germany was alright as they became allied to the UK and US being in Europe.

So what gives the US the right to hold onto SK and cause divide between what should be 1 country?! Do you really think that the people of both SK and NK would be too scared to rise against an evil Leader if they where truly that bad?! Do you not think that Korea should be treated int he same way Germany was?!

So now answer the question, who is really causing trouble in the region?!

The UN was founded by 2 American Presidents and a lawyer...... Can you get anymore corrupt?

What gives the US the "right" to be in SK? How about the fact that SK WANTS them there and allows it. God forbid the US has an ally! That's just plain evil, having friends.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#34    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,939 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:06 PM

Like if Nor

View Postand then, on 28 March 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

Of course!  The US is NEVER justified to do anything.  It is and always will be the fault of America, no matter what happens in the world.  Just sayin'  :w00t:
Like if Kim parked huge offensive weapons right off our border in Mexico somewhere, we wouldn't be blaming him for that or anything, it'd just be our fault.   Righto.

What in the world are we flying our pie-in-the-sky technology to Korea for?  I'd order those planes back immediately.   I wouldn't want a single Korean sticking his head inside a single panel of that thing.  I don't care that the ones south of the magic line are friendly with our bureaucrats at the moment.   B-2s can hit North Korea from the United States, certainly from Alaska.  WTF is Obama doing???

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#35    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,153 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

For one to understand the NK, SK and US problem, you have to go a lot further back that "threatening". It's all stupid BS that goes as far back as the US taking SK and Russia taking NK. If you want to know who caused the divide it was the US and Russia. Russia has clearly fecked off and left NK to their own but the US has always had it's foot in Korea. The US wants NK because it want the whole of Korea as a stronger foothold in Asia/the pacific. NK wants one Korea. The US is pretty much paying SK not to become united by supplying them with weapons, military tech and many other supplies.

Japan lost Korea in WW2 it was divided between Russia (NK) and the US (SK).... Now Russia left NK. Just like Russia and the US left Germany and let their country become 1 entity again instead of being divided. (Berlin wall etc) Now the thing is, the US won't leave SK. Because it's too good of a position to have in the pacific. Germany was alright as they became allied to the UK and US being in Europe.

So what gives the US the right to hold onto SK and cause divide between what should be 1 country?! Do you really think that the people of both SK and NK would be too scared to rise against an evil Leader if they where truly that bad?! Do you not think that Korea should be treated int he same way Germany was?!

The UN was founded by 2 American Presidents and a lawyer...... Can you get anymore corrupt?

So you are saying that SK is being paid off by the US not to join with North Korea? As it stands the only way NK will Unite with the South is for the South to be annexed by the North, destroying the South as it is. The South Koreans wont stand for a United Korea under the North.

The only reason the United States Military is in South Korea is because the South Korean Government and the US have a Military Alliance and have requested the presence of the United States Military.

The South wants to be United with the North but under there terms.

~Thanato

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#36    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,868 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:14 PM

View PostYamato, on 28 March 2013 - 03:06 PM, said:

Like if Nor

Like if Kim parked huge offensive weapons right off our border in Mexico somewhere, we wouldn't be blaming him for that or anything, it'd just be our fault.   Righto.

Interesting you say that... That's exactly what NK has done to our ally, SK. Guess it is alright to blame him after all.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#37    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,975 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 28 March 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

I'd rather our countries weren't hypocrites, actually. If we got rid of our own weapons and THEN enforced nobody else allowed them, I'd fully support any action that had to be taken against countries like North Korea and Iran.

I'd classify myself as a liberal person, yes. I do enjoy freedom and fairness. Do you have a problem with that?
Did you actually read what you just wrote?  It's the equivalent of throwing your gun in the sea and demanding the other guy do the same or else.  So the question is - or else,what?  It's a fundamental of human nature that evil exists and that some people and countries cannot be reasoned with.  1930's Germany comes to mind as well as the old Soviet Union.  And I will respectfully add that the very reason you HAVE the luxury of enjoying freedom and fairness is that others fought and remain willing to fight to provide it to you.  That is a reality that no amount of idealism will replace.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#38    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

View Postand then, on 28 March 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

Did you actually read what you just wrote?  It's the equivalent of throwing your gun in the sea and demanding the other guy do the same or else.  So the question is - or else,what?  It's a fundamental of human nature that evil exists and that some people and countries cannot be reasoned with.  1930's Germany comes to mind as well as the old Soviet Union.  And I will respectfully add that the very reason you HAVE the luxury of enjoying freedom and fairness is that others fought and remain willing to fight to provide it to you.  That is a reality that no amount of idealism will replace.

Well there's nothing stopping us disarming these nations and then disarming ourselves and THEN policing the world, no? What makes us the "good guys" in this? Why do we get to have these weapons and then pick and choose who else can have them?

Thank you for the history lesson, indeed people died so I could live in a world of freedom and fairness. Again, do you have a problem with me taking a liberal outlook on the world? I'll assume you're a republican, what a great job George Bush did at making the world a better place.

Obama is asking for a war and frankly I'm tired of them, always because we stick our noses in where it doesn't belong. Enough people have died in the past decade because of pointless wars over who has the biggest toys.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

#39    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

It'll be a sad day in history when we drop a nuclear bomb on one of these nations. Just a matter of time.

#40    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

View PostThanato, on 28 March 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

So you are saying that SK is being paid off by the US not to join with North Korea? As it stands the only way NK will Unite with the South is for the South to be annexed by the North, destroying the South as it is. The South Koreans wont stand for a United Korea under the North.

The only reason the United States Military is in South Korea is because the South Korean Government and the US have a Military Alliance and have requested the presence of the United States Military.

The South wants to be United with the North but under there terms.

~Thanato

The SK government benefits from the US government and the banking systems etc, nothing to do with SK people or US people. SK wants to be like the US and I understand why NK doesn't want that. SK only wants it because the government shares the same view as the US government, nothing to do with the people of SK. It's all about the government and their rich friends. It's hilarious how people don't see this. But then it's the same people who don't see it happening in our governments with our false freedom and enslavement.

If the majority of people in the west actually understood it all, they would probably have wanted Gaddafi over our governments. What people want and what governments want are 2 completely different things... Sadly as that is not what it's supposed to be like.

View PostStellar, on 28 March 2013 - 03:00 PM, said:

What gives the US the "right" to be in SK? How about the fact that SK WANTS them there and allows it. God forbid the US has an ally! That's just plain evil, having friends.

SK didn't want them there in the first place. They wanted their own country. Friends? lol The governments are friends cause they are all rich together. Nothing to do with what the people want.

View Postand then, on 28 March 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

What a load of BS.

I agree during WW2 that they fought for our freedom, but not 1 war has been about that since. Not on the western side anyway.

Edited by Coffey, 28 March 2013 - 03:39 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#41    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:42 PM

View PostThanato, on 28 March 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:

No no, i know there are US troops which will be steam rolled by North Korean forces. I'm talking additional troops. The us forces in the region have been there since the cease fire.

Oh i missunderstood, well yes i bet there will be more flown in, sometime soon same goes for naval forces if you ask me.

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#42    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,276 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

View PostYamato, on 28 March 2013 - 03:06 PM, said:

B-2s can hit North Korea from the United States, certainly from Alaska.  WTF is Obama doing???

prepping for China meanwhile Russia hits US , wouldnt that be a worldwide chaos xD. Obama is crazy anyway... he is currently public enemy no.1 and biggest threat to world peace...

Edited by Tesla II, 28 March 2013 - 03:45 PM.

#43    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

And the usual suspects ignore history and reality in a pathetic effort to blame American for every bad thing that has every happened. Sad.

You don't like American foreign policy, fine. But in the case of North Korea they haven't done a damn thing wrong. Time and time again the US has tried to improve relations only to have NK flip out and try to start a war. They are the aggressers, not the US and not SK. Hell China is working with the US to get North Korea to calm the hell down. For anyone to support the Norks over...anyone is a sign they're in their own little world.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#44    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,276 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

What if Kimmy boi has a secret ace, and he is provoking with purpose? Some Korean dude building/creating something right there in backwater of US? That could work since all eyes are on NK...

#45    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

The Chinese thought the sanctions were a good idea too.  Maybe the UN was started by the US but we don't run it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users