Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

STS48 True UFO or what?

Belial

Yes it's probably been done to death but i love watching the footage, this is a full version of the shuttle flights filming of said event.

What do you guys think it could be?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belial

• sinewave

• Dancingtiger

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's a "true" UFO? It is either identified or it is not.

Like i said it as got to be something, but what?

It looks like something shooting out into space with a missile of some sort shortly following shooting where the first object had been initially.

I would think that a person shooting a weapon out of the atmosphere would aim for where its going , not where it is at release.

I could even just be a second object like the first going in a different direction, but I find it unlikely.

Do I really think this is what happened? I think it is possible, I can think of other possibilities then it being an ET craft tho.

Target practice for a military using weapons able to leave the planet to hit a target. If they have the weapons, they need to test them. Shooting off a fast moving projectile to target would be more like attempting to shoot down an enemy craft then hitting the debris around earth.

Edited by Dancingtiger