Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to do automatic writing

Destin

Alright, I have discovered athow to give the average person the ability to be able to do ye"Automatic writing. The easiest way to do it is using a Zorga Board. To make one, take a piece of paper and write ZORGA at the top of the page. In top left corner draw a circle, and in top right corner, draw another circle with two vertical lines above and below it, (but not connected to the circle, leave a litlle space), and do the same on both sides of the circle horizontally, again making sure the lines dont touch the circle. At the bottom of the page write "Goodbye" and that is it. It works and this info came from secrecy.

Now, another thing you can do is use "Doors". To use Doors to navigate, all you gotta do is draw a rectangular door (with no line for bottom of door) with a little horizontal line for the handle. You then write a word close to the door (the password) in which connects you to that particular door you suggested. You can even let you hand automatically write the word (or password). Once you get using Zorga, just ask people the passwords to particular doors. So say you wanna talk to someone about something in particular, ask someone which door you should look in, and maybe a name to ask for when you get in that door.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Destin

• JGirl

• bendigger0

Top Posters In This Topic

The design came to me from someone who I spoke to when using automatic writing, Ever since he showed me how to do a Zorga board, I've had been using it constantly because I get a much stronger connection to the people I talk to. The person I talked to claimed that the illuminati and other secret societies use Zorga, as well as ETs, whether or not it is true, I dont know. All I know is that, for me, it does work better than tradtional automatic writing.

Edited by Destin

Alright, I have discovered athow to give the average person the ability to be able to do ye"Automatic writing. The easiest way to do it is using a Zorga Board. To make one, take a piece of paper and write ZORGA at the top of the page. In top left corner draw a circle, and in top right corner, draw another circle with two vertical lines above and below it, (but not connected to the circle, leave a litlle space), and do the same on both sides of the circle horizontally, again making sure the lines dont touch the circle. At the bottom of the page write "Goodbye" and that is it. It works and this info came from secrecy.

Now, another thing you can do is use "Doors". To use Doors to navigate, all you gotta do is draw a rectangular door (with no line for bottom of door) with a little horizontal line for the handle. You then write a word close to the door (the password) in which connects you to that particular door you suggested. You can even let you hand automatically write the word (or password). Once you get using Zorga, just ask people the passwords to particular doors. So say you wanna talk to someone about something in particular, ask someone which door you should look in, and maybe a name to ask for when you get in that door.

sounds very much like a type of ouija board.

why would anyone need instructions on how to write automatically anyway? it's something that should happen spontaneously with just a writing utensil and something to write on.