Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clinton Kicks the Crap out of Fox News Part 2

Ryinrea

Looks at, how Chris is weaseling out of his chair. He wiped the smirk off their faces, which I like about this guy. :lol: Edited by Ryinrea

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• EllJay

• conspiracybeliever

• shaka5

--no offense but this interview is 3 years old.... September 24, 2006 according to the upload info.

Its entertaining though watching Clinton back-peddle and admit to mistakes he made as president while he was fornicating in the WH.

He lost all credibility with me when he used taxpayers money to manipulate accusations thrown at him that eventually turned out to be true.

'i did not have sex with that woman'

He's a liar and cannot be trusted - no matter how smooth and aggressive he handles himself in public.

I know this is old, I thought it was funny, so I posted it up. :w00t:

Edited by Ryinrea

I can honestly say that I voted for 'ol Bubba. But I lost a lot of respect for him after the Monica scandal. I just think of him as another lying dirtbag politician now. Of course you can just add his name to the list of all of the other lying politicians.

Old video or not, just classic...Bill Own'd him so badly, hahahahaha.

Side note, i don't see why people stopped liking him cause he cheated on Hilary, that didn't change my views on him at all, its non of my business...thats for them to sort out.

Did you know that the douche-bag also tried to use the Soldiers and Sailors Act to weasel out of a civil court case based on his sexual escapades, claiming he was CinC, therefore a military member entitled to the same protection?

He was a piece of crap, a liar, and an embarrassment.

I love that people are posting things that are 4 years old in an attempt to bash Fox News. Pretty weak sauce there buddy.

Side note, i don't see why people stopped liking him cause he cheated on Hilary, that didn't change my views on him at all, its non of my business...thats for them to sort out.

He was impeached for PERJURY, not CHEATING.

That is why you don't see.

Funny how so many liberal clones worshipped him. Cute.

He was impeached by the House for Perjury and Obstruction of Justice but was acquitted by the Senate.

Remarkably his job approval rating didn't go down during the scandal and that the majority of people disagreed with the Impeachment although nobody trusted his honesty or integrity(which of course helped Bush win in the next election do to his perception of strong moral character).

Oh and was it perjury? That depends on what 'is' is...:P

No matter what anyones opinion is of Clinton you have to admit, like Obama he is an intelligent man. Sorry but this is another Bush slamming post. Can you imagine Bush trying to talk his way out of a situation like this with his one liners like "they're jealous of us"? At least when we have an intelligent person as president it makes me feel better. I can believe Obama and Clinton are really making decisions, they know what's going on. With Bush it was like the whole country has gone insane. I mean we're letting this idiot lead us?

For me, it had nothing to do with Monica. You start digging in the Clintons back yard, and they are neck high in coruption, and dead bodies. His first 4 years almost turned me into a democrate, till I bothered to look.

Edited by preacherman76

No matter what anyones opinion is of Clinton you have to admit, like Obama he is an intelligent man. Sorry but this is another Bush slamming post. Can you imagine Bush trying to talk his way out of a situation like this with his one liners like "they're jealous of us"? At least when we have an intelligent person as president it makes me feel better. I can believe Obama and Clinton are really making decisions, they know what's going on. With Bush it was like the whole country has gone insane. I mean we're letting this idiot lead us?

All 3 worked/work for the same people, and it wasnt you.

He was impeached by the House for Perjury and Obstruction of Justice but was acquitted by the Senate.

Remarkably his job approval rating didn't go down during the scandal and that the majority of people disagreed with the Impeachment although nobody trusted his honesty or integrity(which of course helped Bush win in the next election do to his perception of strong moral character).

Oh and was it perjury? That depends on what 'is' is...tongue.gif

Does not matter how you try to spin or make it seem like no matter what Billy Boy did everyone loves him still, the fact of the matter is Gore should have won easily if everything you assume about Clinton is true.

Intelligent for they are Liberals?LOLlaugh.gif

What is so intelligent about taxing somebody else to provide for your supporters?

Edited by AROCES

Intelligent for they are Liberals?LOLlaugh.gif

What is so intelligent about taxing somebody else to provide for your supporters?

What's intelligent about stealing from the masses to support your supporters...or partners in crime? :rolleyes:

What's intelligent about stealing from the masses to support your supporters...or partners in crime? rolleyes.gif

Just because you didn't benefit from an expansion of the economy does not mean it was stolen from you.

Taxation and then simply giving it away thru entitlements is more of stealing.

You are using the governement to get a share of the pie without working for it.

I come to think of this clip when you mentioned what Bush would have said if he was placed in the same situation like Clinton was.

Other than that, it wouldnt matter if he got caught giving himself a b**wjob in the Oval office.

The man outshone Bush on every aspect in his presidency.

The thing that became a travesty was the insanely amount of efforts and money spent on nailing him.

Kenneth "The Pitbull" Starr did spend $7 million on the Lewinsky scandal and a total of $40 million on the whole Clinton investigation.

How much did the whole 9/11 Commission cost again??

Other than that, it wouldnt matter if he got caught giving himself a b**wjob in the Oval office.

The man outshone Bush on every aspect in his presidency.

The thing that became a travesty was the insanely amount of efforts and money spent on nailing him.

Kenneth "The Pitbull" Starr did spend $7 million on the Lewinsky scandal and a total of $40 million on the whole Clinton investigation.

How much did the whole 9/11 Commission cost again??

If Clinton was so great, then why did Gore not easily win?

Lewinsky scandal was not the investigation was all about, you know that. Billy Boy had a sexual harassment case against him and he got caught with PERJURY.

Lewinsky scandal was not the investigation was all about, you know that. Billy Boy had a sexual harassment case against him and he got caught with PERJURY.

If you ask me with his farce bulldung which is global warming theory ... did he not get the people of the U.S back and won?

Thank goodness not yet!!! Yet he is close ...

Gore wasn't Clinton, you cant ride in the Oval office on some other persons merits.

I dont belive Gore would have been as good as Clinton, but the alternative proved to be a disaster.

Regarding the perjury, the man was caught with his pants down and should have come clean.

If he said "I did not have sexual intercourse with that women" instead and come clean on the fellatio later would have lessened the impact.

But the thing the press rode on was the sex thing, the fact that he did try to make a semantic thing out of his testimony was almost disregarded by the general public.

They loved to dwell on the nasty stuff and hyperbole and act puritanistic.

Gore wasn't Clinton, you cant ride in the Oval office on some other persons merits.

I dont belive Gore would have been as good as Clinton, but the alternative proved to be a disaster.

Regarding the perjury, the man was caught with his pants down and should have come clean.

If he said "I did not have sexual intercourse with that women" instead and come clean on the fellatio later would have lessened the impact.

But the thing the press rode on was the sex thing, the fact that he did try to make a semantic thing out of his testimony was almost disregarded by the general public.

They loved to dwell on the nasty stuff and hyperbole and act puritanistic.

Voters wants continuity when things are going well, so a VP can indeed ride on a Presidents merit.

Again, PERJURY is the case. It was a sexual harassment case so what subject matter do you think it would be?

Regardless what the media was talking about, the case did not steer away from what it was, PERJURY.

Voters wants continuity when things are going well, so a VP can indeed ride on a Presidents merit.

If thats the case why didn't Dick Cheney run for president?

According to many republicans Bush did such an awesome job, so the "success" would have rubbed of on Cheney then.

Again, PERJURY is the case. It was a sexual harassment case so what subject matter do you think it would be?

Regardless what the media was talking about, the case did not steer away from what it was, PERJURY.

The sexual harassment case was with Paula Jones, and that was dismissed and settled out of court.

The Lewinsky case wasnt sexual harassment, there it was his semantic.

The case was perjury, everyday-Joe gluttoned in the sexual details.