Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could Use a Reading

Sho_Sho

I am at a cross roads in life, can anyone tell me anything? I'm 30 and my life has been at a standstill for a couple of years now.

Anyone have an idea of what’s to come for me?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Sho_Sho

• MaggieDruydess

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not certain why I felt compeled to read this thread, honestly when I see most of the other demands for readings I just flip past them. Something though drew me here so I grabbed my tarot cards and started pulling.

The first card I asked "show me Sho Sho." It showed me the 6 of swords. A woman, independant with varied interests, including the ocean and travel.

The second card I ask "Show me her situation." I pulled the death card. Stasis and rebirth.

I asked then, "Show me what is coming in the next month." I pulled the Knight of wands. This is a challenge, a confrontation. Handled properly though this lead to the next card, the Knight of chalices. You will be in a position to not only help yourself but others.

If you want more just let me know VIA PM and I will do more reading for you.

I am at a cross roads in life, can anyone tell me anything? I'm 30 and my life has been at a standstill for a couple of years now.

Anyone have an idea of what's to come for me?

Hi Sho Sho, I get a sense of confusion and depression around you. I believe there are so many things you can do, but right now, you dont seem to have the focus or energy to push forward. Taking a leap of faith, is what I believe you might want to consider. Do something YOU want to do, not what others think you want. Happiness doesnt come easy, sometimes we have to work for it. I see a broken relationship that has you kind of burned out, so to speak. I also pick up on the fact you have ONE true friend you confide in, and that person cares deeply for you, and close relationships are hard to come by. Sometimes being sad or depressed can leave us in limbo, and you dont want to stay there much longer. You are a pretty, intelligent sweet lady, so shoot for the stars, you can do it girl..JN