Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worst movie list

Omnaka

King Kong

The original King Kong.. made in black and white?

As to the guy who said Fight Club was among the worst, it would be interesting to hear the reasons because I put that as one of the greatest movies I've seen (not the best, but definitely in the best 10%)

I just found it stupid. Bunch of guys decide to kick each other's asses out of the blue which leads them to want to bring down civilization for some reason. I found none of the characters enjoyable (Pitt's character deserved the beatings he got) and the twist at the end didn't make a lick of sense given how the characters interacted with each other throughtout the movie. I know it was trying to talk about the savage and dark nature of man, etc, but I just didn't find it enjoyable at all.

The original King Kong.. made in black and white?

Sorry,Guess i should have been more clear.I was referring to the 2005 movie that wasted 3 freakin hours from my life!

Also i agree with Corp,Im not one of the people who praise the movie

House of the Dead is by far the worst movie ever made. I am a big fan of zombie movies but that was embarrassing. Also, Driven stunk so bad, my eyes watered. I used to LOVE open-wheeled racing and I was even at the Toronto Indy when the director was filming parts for the movie. I felt bad, it was so super hyped but it was terrible. Plain and simple.

(can't spell today..)

Edited by Melly

House of the Dead is by far the worst movie ever made. I am a big fan of zombie movies but that was embarrassing. Also, Driven stunk so bad, my eyes watered. I used to LOVE open-wheeled racing and I was even at the Toronto Indy when the director was filming parts for the movie. I felt bad, it was so super hyped but it was terrible. Plain and simple.

(can't spell today..)

If you love zombie movies then you would want to kill the director of Zombie Strippers

Son of the Mask (2005)

Lawnmower Man 2: Beyond Cyberspace (1996)

Godzilla (1998)

Volcano (1997)

Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things (1973)

Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead (1991)

Home Alone 3 (1997)

The Possession of David O'Reilly (2010)

Monsters (2010)

Godzilla (1998)

I loved Godzilla ....I even like some of the older Godzilla movies...

Sorry,Guess i should have been more clear.I was referring to the 2005 movie that wasted 3 freakin hours from my life!

Oh the Peter jackson version ..I agree that was pure cobblers

I just found it stupid. Bunch of guys decide to kick each other's asses out of the blue which leads them to want to bring down civilization for some reason. I found none of the characters enjoyable (Pitt's character deserved the beatings he got) and the twist at the end didn't make a lick of sense given how the characters interacted with each other throughtout the movie. I know it was trying to talk about the savage and dark nature of man, etc, but I just didn't find it enjoyable at all.

To each their own, I suppose. I loved the film. I'm guessing because you hated it you never watched it a second time, but if you did watch it again knowing the twist, you'd see how the movie actually drops plenty of hints and how the characters interact with each other indicates that Tyler (Pitt's character) doesn't exist.

Can't please everyone, I guess. I mean, I love the original Star Wars movies, but I've heard people call them boring and silly *some people....*

To each their own, I suppose. I loved the film. I'm guessing because you hated it you never watched it a second time, but if you did watch it again knowing the twist, you'd see how the movie actually drops plenty of hints and how the characters interact with each other indicates that Tyler (Pitt's character) doesn't exist.

Can't please everyone, I guess. I mean, I love the original Star Wars movies, but I've heard people call them boring and silly *some people....*

I love the original trilogy as well!! :tu:

My Bad, I just watched Cowboys and Aliens, and I loved it, It had Love, Humor , Honor, Love and action, and Love, **** I loved this movie. The one I rented which I mistakenly called Cowboys and Aliens was something else. Oop"s. "I'm Soo embarraced.

Tell you what the worst one is after I return the good one.

Two thumbs up for Cowboys and Aliens. Harrison Ford was great!

I kept thinking he (The Dude) was gonna get the girl in the end, But The way he rode off, left it open for a sequal.

Sorry bout me bad,, On another note, Eraser head has got to be one of the worst, although that and clockwork orange are considdered Masterpieces, Eye is in the beholder.

Intresting responses.

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omnaka

Love

Edited by Omnaka

I loved Godzilla ....I even like some of the older Godzilla movies...

I'm an Ultra Man sort O man myself.

Love Omnaka

oops.

Edited by Omnaka

I agree.

So ,many movies I like that are on the Bad lists of others, How cool is that? :tu:

Love Omnaka

My Bad, I just watched Cowboys and Aliens, and I loved it, It had Love, Humor , Honor, Love and action, and Love, **** I loved this movie. The one I rented which I mistakenly called Cowboys and Aliens was something else. Oop"s. "I'm Soo embarraced.

Ha ha it happens lol But I have read some bad reviews of Cowboys and Aliens

Anything about vampires that came out after 2000.

You mean like the Underworld movies, Van Helsing, or the conclusion of the Blade series (the original Blade film came out in '98, but the other two are after 2000).

Sure, the list is pretty short for vampire movies, and is overshadowed by Twilight *retch* but it's not completely bare....

The bad Movie is called "Alien Armogeddon". Worst movie I've seen in a while.

Love Omnaka

Alien Resurrection

Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Creature from the Haunted Sea

Frogs

Rana: The Legend of Shadow Lake

Braveheart

The Exorcist

Transformers

Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus

Dino Shark

Swamp Shark

Trees: The Movie

Leap Year

Twilight

27 Dresses

Juno

Meet the Spartans

Terminator: Salvation

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head.

• 1 year later...

jaw breaker

limitless

4 weddings and a funeral

terminator salvation

• 1 month later...

Vanilla Ice To the Extreme is the biggest Turd EVER.

• Like 2