Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

women don't like nice guys

cultanorak

Anyone notice that women always go for the 'bad boys' and 'arrogant jerks'?

It's because women are genetically hardwired to be attracted to alpha males and lets be honest alpha males are always aggressively confident competitive idiots. Women seem to ignore and not to notice nice quiet guys like me who lack confidence. The fact of the matter is that women are attracted to confidence in men more than anything else and it doesn't necessarily matter if the man is a good person or not so long as he is a confident alpha male.

Which is why women like 'bad boys' and 'confident and competitive' men because they are alpha males.

This proves that all human relationships between men and women are based on natural selection, self preservation and mutual self interest and anything else is just human egotism.

Well I'm glad I'm an omega male and am looking forward to disappearing from the gene pool.

• Like 1

Just tell them when and where you want your sandwich and you'll be good.

Always is a pretty broad term.

• Like 2

Blame it on the cavemen. They used to drag their women around by the hair. And I don't remember reading any stories about them complaining about it much.

• Like 1

Well, one can be strong and confident without being an overly aggressive idiot. Personally, I don't care much for insecure 'door mat' type men, but then I don't care much for overbearing obnoxious guys either. Plenty of women I know feel much the same way...then again, I'm talking about mature women not adolescent girls.

• Like 7

"Idiots" that is a strange word to use for others who have the confidence to ask a woman out,aggressive enough to go after what they want,and competitive enough to pursue any goal that is attainable.

Having these traits does not make one a bad boy idiot. ;)

• Like 5

Men can be just as bad. Some want the woman that is built the best and is the prettiest and could care less about the woman that would be faithful.

• Like 9

How do you define "nice guys"? Just someone who isn't rude and obnoxious?

"Idiots" that is a strange word to use for others who have the confidence to ask a woman out,aggressive enough to go after what they want,and competitive enough to pursue any goal that is attainable.

Having these traits does not make one a bad boy idiot. wink2.gif

It does in my book.

Men can be just as bad. Some want the woman that is built the best and is the prettiest and could care less about the woman that would be faithful.

Yeah but most non alpha males are so desperate they'll settle for anything.

But the majority of women have a much wider selection of males to choose from because there are always males competing for them and they'll select an alpha male or the closest thing they can get to an alpha male.

Sometimes I don't think women have mentally evolved beyond primates because their still predominately attracted to the hunter gatherer alpha male even if they don't admit this. Didn't anyone tell them we don't live in prehistoric times anymore?

It does in my book.

Well free to your opinion,hope that book you have has a few pictures of naked ladies in it or you adapt and pick up a few of these idiotic traits for yourself.

• Like 1

Sometimes I don't think women have mentally evolved beyond primates because their still predominately attracted to the hunter gatherer alpha male even if they don't admit this. Didn't anyone tell them we don't live in prehistoric times anymore?

NOW you can be considered an arrogant jerk! They're gonna be knocking down your door!

• Like 3

not all of us. I have a dominant personality myself. I need a man who will stand up for himself, but not a jerk who thinks he's always going to be in charge just because he's male. And we do appreciate it when guys do sensitive sweet things for us. Shows they do care.

Edited by RockabyeBillie
  • Like 4

Well... it's been a while...

dolan-duck-gooby-pls-6689_preview_large.jpg

• Like 1

How do you define "nice guys"? Just someone who isn't rude and obnoxious?

I would describe a nice guy as a quiet male like myself who lacks confidence, is socially awkward and overall passive and uncompetitive and is ignored and laughed at by females and bullied by alpha males.

The only nice guys are omega males.

I think the reason the human race is violent and warlike is because women are still predominately breeding with alpha males and passing on the violent genes to the next generation which is propagating the survival of the fittest. So women could be called social Darwinist's in one sense.

I would describe a nice guy as a quiet male like myself who lacks confidence, is socially awkward and overall passive and uncompetitive and is ignored and laughed at by females and bullied by alpha males.

I think the reason the human race is violent and warlike is because women are still predominately breeding with alpha males and passing on the violent genes to the next generation which is propagating the survival of the fittest. So women could be called social Darwinist's in one sense.

Ok people like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates have (had) women and they wouldn't necessarily be considered alpha males, not by your description of big hulking brutes who beat everyone else down.

You think you're a nice guy but you don't sound like a nice guy. You sound like a pretentious jerk. You're not a nice guy. Not with those world views.

Maybe the reason you can't get a date is because of your view on women. You open your mouth and talk about how society's downfall is all because of women. "We're violent because of women. No one likes me because of women. Women laugh at me because of women..."

It's not OUR fault. You're just an *******.

• Like 3

Ok people like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates have (had) women and they wouldn't necessarily be considered alpha males, not by your description of big hulking brutes who beat everyone else down.

The only reason those two probably got women is because their rich.

Also alpha males aren't always meatheads and if you become a billionaire your not a nice guy because to get that high up you have to have crushed someone on the way to the top.

Edited by yearofthehater

I have a feeling that most women don't want a boy/man who complains about not being an "alpha male." People are going to perceive you the way you portray yourself.

Just because I'm confident and competitive does not make me an idiot. It makes me fun and enlightened.

• Like 4

You think you're a nice guy but you don't sound like a nice guy. You sound like a pretentious jerk. You're not a nice guy. Not with those world views.

Maybe the reason you can't get a date is because of your view on women. You open your mouth and talk about how society's downfall is all because of women. "We're violent because of women. No one likes me because of women. Women laugh at me because of women..."

It's not OUR fault. You're just an *******.

Totally agree. The verbally/emotionally abusive men I have known all pull thr 'poor me' routine. Maybe before blaming others, you should be looking at yourself to blame. With some of your comments made on here, there is an obvious reason women are not knocking down your door.

• Like 2

WOW very easy to see why you cannot get a woman!Talking about idiotic good lawwwwwwddddddd what a close-minded world you live inside your head!

• Like 3

I think that youth has a lot to do with what kind of partner attracts us. Hormones (and whatever it is that men have) dictate that we look for pro-active people, those who "shine" and stand out from the crowd. As we age though, experience shows us that for an attraction to work and have staying power, the person needs to be loving and caring, hence lots of the "He-Men" women are initially attracted to, often get dumped.

If you feel inadequate because of the "He-Men", have faith, time will prove that women, and men, grow into more rational people.

Men and women are cut from the same cloth for every poor me male there is a poor me female,same for alpha male-alpha female.The thing is there can be mixed and matched personality couples who work out better than being of the same type personality.Sitting around complaining about it by yourself though will do you no favors!Get up a little of that dreaded confidence and go outside and talk to a few women might find yourself getting one as long as you change your views a bit,or at least keep them hidden very well haha