Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cursed since birth

shnitel

I have experienced ghost hauntings or poltergeist since I was born. Let me start from the beggining. Before I was born, my parents and my big brother, which was about 7 months old at that time, were looking for a house. Finally, they moved in a crazy house that had velvet on the walls and gargoils in the washrooms. My mom decided to change the whole decorations though.

Anyways, once I was born, weird things started happening in the house, such as the t.v. opened and closed by itself, the lights were shutting and going on by themselves, doorknobs were turning by themselves, the garage door was opening all the time. This was only the beggining...

Then my when dad had gone to a trip, worse things happened such as my brother fell down the stairs and my mom went to get him and she heard laughter behind her, the iron was on for no reason, the car would unlock for no reason, the phone was ringing but nobody was at the other end. When my dad got back, she had told him what was happening. He didn't believe her. Even worse things happened then. My mom had seen a man with a funny hat and a business suite on standing in the doorway of her bedroom when she was in bed. She closed her eyes and then opened to see that he wasn't there anymore. Another time, she saw some kind of bride ghost pass in front of the mirror, and the funny thing is, I had seen it too.. Yeah I was a baby but I was looking straight at it and following it with my eyes. It was one meter away from us just flying slowly away to the kitchen.

Once my dad put the house for sale, he had seen things too, heard chanting in the basement and all. My mom then went to talk to the lady who lived behind to ask the history of the house. The lady told us she was the sister of who sold us the house and that she was weird and liked chanting for ghosts and made spells. The weird part is, the one who sold us the house gave my mom a little cupcake that she baked but really insisted for my mom to have one (probably cuz she was pregnant with me) Anywho, this might sound crazy but I think that I am now under a curse.

We then left to come to the house we are now at. The thing is, now she doesnt see things anymore.. I do. I hear footsteps and whispering all the time. Once I was drawing and I was very focused when suddenly my back became paralysed because I heard someone whisper my name ( I WAS HOME ALONE ) It was a weird way of whisper since it was almost like if somone tapped himself sayin ssej and put it to reverse. Just like a message that was left on the answering machine (except i tried calling back at that person's house and it ends up its someone from my house who called to my house... pretty screwed up) It was a demonish/ghostly voice. I was frightened. Then I was in the shower and I was singing, til I screwed up, I was again alone, someone shushed me really loud...

For a while, I'd wake up at every 5:49 am to find myself beside a ghost in bed. Once it scratched my arm and made it bleed, another time breathed in my ear behind me. That time, when I turned my head around, it gasped for air like if I scared it/him/her. Another time, i had this very big pain in my leg, but yet found myself putting my lamp on to see 5:49 am on the dot. This was very recent like not more than 2 months ago. sad.gif

2 years ago, I thought it was just my imagination playing with my head. I saw a girls head floating in my window just staring blankly into my eyes when I was trying to fall asleep, but I decided to turn around and not concentrate on that. A month after that, the stove wasn't on but yet it burnt a whole paper towel roll ( it wasnt hot or anything)

Today, the lights flash a lot, I still get weird experiences.. I also have a ouija board but I find myself attached to it. I like playing the game especially because I get to speak to transparent people. I played at my friend's house last week until stuff started getting thrown at us. Yet things happened even before I had the board, so I don't think thing are happening because of it.

Basically, I think I am cursed since I'm born,or I may have a sixth sense or something. Could you tell me why they are haunting me and what I should do to help them? I don't know if they are good spirits or evil ones.

Sorry for it to be so long but I thought it would be nice to share this with you, all this really happend, it really isn't a joke. Hope you reply soon.

Jess

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shnitel

• Spirit

• earthygirl04

• CatAstrofix

I am speechless. Sounds really scary. I have to admid, and now don't get offended, my first instinction was to ask if you've seen a professional psyciatrist about this. Are you talking with your family about these things? What do they think? I don't believe you'd be cursed or anything, maybe ghosts and spirits are just drawn to you for some reason. I guess you must be quite young, so keep your wits about you, and take care of yourself.

Yes I have told my parents about this, my mom understands me but doesn't know much about ghosts. I just want people off this site to help me figure out what's going on with the ghosts who are bound to come to me. If you can't help but decide to tell me to seek medical attention, it doesn't help me much. Thanks anyways. If anyone can actually help me or tell me their oppinion on the situation, it'd be appreciated.

Edited by shnitel

Hi shnitel,

I'm not going to tell you you're crazy, because your not. Far from it. These experiences must be terrifying for you people telling you your mental is the last thing you need right now. I've had a few experiences of my own but they are nothing compared to what you have been through.

For the spirits to be so persistant there must be something that they wanna tell you. I know it's hard, please don't be scared, they may be troubled and just need help to get to where they're going. Please don't use an ouija board though with this, as you don't know what your dealing with. I don't know what your religious beliefs are but personally, being a spiritualist the first thing i would do is get a few mediums in, they may be able to help the spirits to leave. Some spirits don't even know they're dead and stay around and act as they would when they were alive. Alternatively, you could get the house exorcised. I don't know how old you are but you do sound young and what your going through is a hell of a lot to take on at a young age. I'm 16 and i think i've had a fair bit of proof that there are ghosts/spirits in my short life.

If you do feel you have a gift, why not join a development class at your local spiritualist church? I joined one a few weeks ago and i've never looked back! Whatever you do please let me know how it goes, and remember, don't fear the dead, it's the living you've gotta be scared of!

I hope this helps.

Love and light always, Spirit xxxxx

Thank you lots spirit, no i'm not young, I'm 16. Anywho, I'll try what you told me to do, if anyone else has advice, similar experiences or whatsoever, plz do tell.

16 is young! if your not young then that makes me old too! i just checked your profile and your birthday is really close to mine. there's just 5 days in it

You got me wrong sweetie! I'm not telling you you're mental. I've just seen enough to know that experiences like that can be traumatic, specially for someone so young who has been struggling with it for so long. I just thought it's important that you're not going thru on your own.

Just for the record, paranormal experiences don't give anyone immunity against more common phenomenons like trauma-baced stress or depression.

I hope you find the kind of help you want.

I wish you all the best.

Your experiences sound awful. I too suggest that you do not use the Ouija board. I have one as well and after doing some research into them, and reading what people have to say from this forum, I will think twice before I use it again. This may sound useless, but I think you should do the best you can to document your experiences, the date, time and what it is that is happening. It may come in handy, also if you are being attacked physically (scratches), you need to get assistance, I am sure you have talked to and shown your parents these marks, your safety sounds like it is at risk. Set up a recorder if you can and see if you can capture on video what it is that is haunting you. I don't know, but maybe this too would help, good luck anyway. thumbsup.gif

Its sucks to be You tongue.gif Just kidin'. I hope you find a way to get rid of your Curse.

~Lost~

Edited by Lost_In_Thought

Waterelement, you realize we have the same avatar? blink.gif

Your the first person I've seen with the same one as me. It must mean we think alike! grin2.gif

Edited by earthygirl04

I don't know what to say, your the first person I know that has had these experiances almost as long as I have!!!

Mine started when I was only 7 or 8, I'm now 37. crying.gif

I will say that it has become less frequent for me, and not always bad like they use to be. By bad I mean, really scary, like feeling a hand under the covers, touch your thigh in the middle of the night, and your the only one in the room! Or locking the doors and waking up the next morning to find the doors unlocked, and open! Seeing, the Devils face peek around your doorway, at the very top of the doorway in the corner, and smile and laugh at you!!!! (Oh, I got more!!!!!)

All I know is these experiances are tough on a person emotionally. But maybe it has something to do with time? You know, like maybe it fades with age? huh.gif

Ok, at least that's what we can hope for.

But the problem is your still young and your messing with a Ouija board. That's something that will continue to draw Spirits where ever you are, because your inviting them in and opening a door for them. There are good Spirits, but the Ouija boards don't just open up doors for the good Spirits. It opens up the door for bad Spirits too! The first thing I say to do is get rid of the Ouija board, believe me, I use to play around with one when I was younger too, but now I'm scared of those darn things! (To many bad experiances with demons I suppose.)

Also I don't think it's a curse, but I do agree that the cupcake your mom ate when she was pregnant with you, has something to do with you being so perceptive to the "other side".

I do hope things get better for you.

Find out who lived there before you and your family. What history does this house hold? Getting to know these things will help you understand the bad Karma around the house! I'm sure evil spirits live off fear! ! !

You are not born under a curse. Get rid of the board, be stronger than evil, and make Jesus your lord, for devils tremble hearing his name. But its useless until you shun from unhealthy interests in ghosts which only encourage encounters.

• 2 weeks later...

Q-la, I believe I saw first-hand that you are exactly right about devils/demons/evil entities, what-have-you trembling when hearing his name. Quite amazing, really. I wish I would have tried it sooner, I just don't know yet if it took yet permanently. I do know, however, that they were quite upset, and I'm anxious to get my house blessed by a professional (priest, pastor, minister....) I'm thinking now that if I could upset them that much myself, maybe they'll be gone permanently then.

Your experiences sound awful Shnitel! I definatly don't believe you are going 'mental'. The only way a shrink could help you is to probably make you feel better. I don't think you're cursed, but it is strange that ghosts are always harassing you. People have had similiar experiences that are A LOT more horrific. Even though they might be coming just for you, others would probably see them. I advise getting rid of the Oujia board as soon as possible and get someone in to cleanse the house and try to help the spirits leave the house, and leave you alone. Best of wishes, and I hope they stop harassing you. dontgetit.gif

I see. How old are you? Your age often affects the sevierity of the experiences.