Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Grays VS Reptiles?

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#16    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,168 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:59 PM

View Postonceaskeptic, on 12 July 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

A lot of people don't trust wiki articles, I personally do but I get more hate for that then I do for being crazy.
I don't really have a problem with them, but, like I said, alot of people do.
Considering your sources are questionable as it is, I'm not sure why this would be an issue.

#17    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:01 PM

The pictures of the creatures they showed us in the Army did not not like grays or reptilians, as I've mentioned before.  They did not show us any information about their anatomy, physiology, or anything about autopsies or where the remains were taken.

All I saw were the bodies of three of them who died in a crash, although I would describe them as small humanoids, shorter than we are anyway.

#18    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

• If life hands you lemons, squeeze lemon-juice in it's eyes.

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:02 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 12 July 2012 - 06:59 PM, said:

Considering your sources are questionable as it is, I'm not sure why this would be an issue.

I didn't mean to use those websites to the very last detail. (Agh, I can't think of how to explain.) That was just the very basic information to explain what I needed explained. I don't trust everything I read.

"If life hands you lemons, squeeze lemon-juice in it's eyes."

#19    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:03 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 12 July 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

The pictures of the creatures they showed us in the Army did not not like grays or reptilians, as I've mentioned before.  They did not show us any information about their anatomy, physiology, or anything about autopsies or where the remains were taken.

All I saw were the bodies of three of them who died in a crash, although I would describe them as small humanoids, shorter than we are anyway.

Reptiles can shape-shift into humans as well as humanoids- and Grays have been thought to be trying to create a human/gray hybrid.

#20    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:07 PM

View Postonceaskeptic, on 12 July 2012 - 06:48 PM, said:

xD That made me laugh.

Someone should tell the Chimp that he can't connect to the "Internets" using that typewriter.

Posted Image

#21    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

View Postonceaskeptic, on 12 July 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

Reptiles can shape-shift into humans as well as humanoids- and Grays have been thought to be trying to create a human/gray hybrid.

These weren't shape-shifting into anything because they were dead as dog food.  These pictures were taken in the 1950s, probably around 1953-54 to judge by the documents I saw.

#22    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 12 July 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

Someone should tell the Chimp that he can't connect to the "Internets" using that typewriter.

Posted Image

xD When did this become about chimps? Oh yeah, when G.W. Bush got involved. (Heheheh.)

#23    Pan

Pan

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:28 PM

Wow, what a mind you got there. Hehe.
A coherent opinion deserves a logical response.

But, hey, I’m going to try anyways.

That was a joke. Sorry.
First off, since neither has been proved to exist, any information on them is not logic, or facts, its simply either faith, or theories. Asking if aliens are angels is no different than asking if unicorns and centaurs are related. Sorry, but it is.

Now, I’m not trolling you. I’m just telling it like it is.
But, I’ll hold my breath and dive in. Here we go.

If angels are grays, why don’t grays have wings?
Why can’t the reptilians be the good guys and the grays bad. Satanists believe the devil is good and was taken advantage of, don’t they? Don’t ask me. I’m just posting what I’ve heard.

I believe ufo’s gave religion its birth sure, but ufo’s back then could have simply been asteroids or other explainable weather phenomena. So, you say these races were fighting over us or have been fighting over us even now? In the material world? So ok, you say the gray are jesus and god, because… they too walk on water and heal the blind? Was this on one of the videos? I didn’t see it. You say satan wanted to rule instead of help… if they’re so powerful why do they hide from humans? Why do they keep this battle hidden from us? The reptiles want to increase their race? Increase it to what? To one?

#24    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:04 PM

View PostPan, on 12 July 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

Wow, what a mind you got there. Hehe.
A coherent opinion deserves a logical response.

But, hey, I’m going to try anyways.

That was a joke. Sorry.
First off, since neither has been proved to exist, any information on them is not logic, or facts, its simply either faith, or theories. Asking if aliens are angels is no different than asking if unicorns and centaurs are related. Sorry, but it is.

Now, I’m not trolling you. I’m just telling it like it is.
But, I’ll hold my breath and dive in. Here we go.

If angels are grays, why don’t grays have wings?
Why can’t the reptilians be the good guys and the grays bad. Satanists believe the devil is good and was taken advantage of, don’t they? Don’t ask me. I’m just posting what I’ve heard.

I believe ufo’s gave religion its birth sure, but ufo’s back then could have simply been asteroids or other explainable weather phenomena. So, you say these races were fighting over us or have been fighting over us even now? In the material world? So ok, you say the gray are jesus and god, because… they too walk on water and heal the blind? Was this on one of the videos? I didn’t see it. You say satan wanted to rule instead of help… if they’re so powerful why do they hide from humans? Why do they keep this battle hidden from us? The reptiles want to increase their race? Increase it to what? To one?

This. Is. A. Theory.
the·o·ry/ˈTHēərē/
Noun:
  • A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, esp. one based on general principles independent of the thing to be...: "Darwin's theory of evolution"
  • A set of principles on which the practice of an activity is based: "a theory of education"; "music theory".

'A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, esp. one based on general'. I didn't say it was true, and I wasn't asking if it was true. :3 I was putting my hteory out there and looking for opinions.

"Sometimes an angel appears to be a man with unusual features. Daniel saw an angel with arms and legs resembling polished metal and precious stones, and a face like lightning (Daniel 10:5-6). The angel that rolled back the stone from Christ's tomb was radiating dazzling light (Matthew 28:3; Luke 24:4). The book of Revelation describes some highly unusual beings who may be a variety of angel in Revelation 4:6-8." -http://christiananswers.net/q-acb/acb-t005.html#5
and
"Some Bible passages picture angels with wings (Isaiah 6:2,6). Other verses talk about angels flying, and we assume that the wings would be useful for that flight (Daniel 9:21). However, I suspect that angels can move around without having to depend on wings. Most references to angels in the Bible say nothing about wings, and in passages like Genesis 18-19, it is certain that no wings were visible."

Also, the flying, and the wings, both could have easily been UFOs. It's a possibility.

I didn't say they were God and Jesus because they could do those things, I said it's possible they could do those things, therefor alien technology would explain a lot of the 'miracles' Jesus preformed. I never said it was true, and I never said they could.
And Reptiles would keep it hidden, because they don't want us to over-power them. There are still more of us than them, they're lowering the human population and increasing their own, as I've said.

And Satan was sent down from 'heaven' because he wanted to be equal to God. If this was true, I would understand Satanism. But it isn't proven, it's simply a widely-believed theory. He wanted to be as great as God, and wanted humans to consume the knowledge of good and evil.
He took the image of a 'serpent', aka, a Reptile.

These are THEORIES. I never said they were true, which you seem to assume I did.
Everything, the Bible, all religion, is only theory. None of it is proven.

#25    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:14 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 12 July 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

was the prop from the santilli movie closer to what you saw than the "common" depiction of a grey alien?...just for my imagination...

#26    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 12 July 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

These weren't shape-shifting into anything because they were dead as dog food.  These pictures were taken in the 1950s, probably around 1953-54 to judge by the documents I saw.

It may have been a Gray then. Maybe, I can't say, since I didn't see it nor is there any proof to my theories.

#27    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

There has been an awakening

• 5,270 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:38 PM

View Postonceaskeptic, on 12 July 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

Also, please be respectful of my opinion, and do not post just to call me crazy or tell me it's crap. If you don't believe this, I'd like logical reasons behind that. Not just 'Aliens aren't real!' or something like that. Thank you!

I do believe this is the wisest part of your post. :tu:

I just want to add quickly, of all the UFO sightings in your video I have seen most of them debunked, some of them on this site (it was enough for me, maybe not enough for you, but we are all different). I like your association linking so called 'reptillian aliens' with demons, its an almost logical step to make, demons do look reptilian. But I have never seen any hard evidence to make me believe in either of these.

Good luck with  your theory, I hope you enjoy your time on UM and it will be interesting to see if your opinion leans further into your theory or further away from it during your time here on UM.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#28    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:01 PM

View Postonceaskeptic, on 12 July 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

It may have been a Gray then. Maybe, I can't say, since I didn't see it nor is there any proof to my theories.

I don't know what color it was since all the pictures were black and white, except that it was a lighter rather than a darker color.

#29    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:04 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 12 July 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

I do believe this is the wisest part of your post. :tu:

I just want to add quickly, of all the UFO sightings in your video I have seen most of them debunked, some of them on this site (it was enough for me, maybe not enough for you, but we are all different). I like your association linking so called 'reptillian aliens' with demons, its an almost logical step to make, demons do look reptilian. But I have never seen any hard evidence to make me believe in either of these.

Good luck with  your theory, I hope you enjoy your time on UM and it will be interesting to see if your opinion leans further into your theory or further away from it during your time here on UM.

Well thank you very much! :) While, unless Grays or Reptiles- if they exist- decide to come forth and show themselves, there's no way to prove this; it's still a lot of fun to research this and try to make it make more sense.
Conspiracies are a hobby of mine, haha.
If you wouldn't mind linking me to anything de-bunking the UFO sightings? I believe in everything until it's been proven false. (Almost, there are some things even I won't believe, haha!)

Thanks for your input on the topic, and thanks for doing so respectfully ^^

#30    Pan

Pan

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:04 PM

View Postonceaskeptic, on 12 July 2012 - 08:04 PM, said:

This. Is. A. Theory.

Also, the flying, and the wings, both could have easily been UFOs. It's a possibility.

I didn't say they were God and Jesus because they could do those things, I said it's possible they could do those things, therefor alien technology would explain a lot of the 'miracles' Jesus preformed. I never said it was true, and I never said they could.
And Reptiles would keep it hidden, because they don't want us to over-power them. There are still more of us than them, they're lowering the human population and increasing their own, as I've said.

And Satan was sent down from 'heaven' because he wanted to be equal to God. If this was true, I would understand Satanism. But it isn't proven, it's simply a widely-believed theory. He wanted to be as great as God, and wanted humans to consume the knowledge of good and evil.
He took the image of a 'serpent', aka, a Reptile.

These are THEORIES. I never said they were true, which you seem to assume I did.
Everything, the Bible, all religion, is only theory. None of it is proven.

Right, I said anything on them is theories. That implies I know what a theory is.
To support a theory one needs facts to support an idea. I’m sorry, but I see no facts to support your theory.
Theories don’t support theories, they only falter your overall idea. They take you from a dark room, to even darker room until you can’t see the light anymore.

So the reptiles don’t want us to overpower them? If a being from another planet had the technology to travel the great distances of space and time you think we’d still have the means to overpower them? You think the apes in Africa would even have the knowledge to overpower us if wanted to build a mall in the jungle? Or, even a less exaggerated example, did the natives have a say when Columbus stopped by? No, he said he discovered it. He didn’t even acknowledged the locals. This is humans. No imagine a much superior being. Like a boy ‘invading’ an ant colony.

You say reptiles are the devil. The demons. So, these spiritual beings, are actually real? As in carbon based beings? Even if reptiles were the devil, you think the devil is afraid of us overpowering it? Without the help of the grays (god) we don’t have a chance, right? Shouldn’t they focus on the grays then, not us? Once they’re gone surely they can do what they want. So why the battle against us, why don’t I see these fights up in the sky? Give it a rest man, makes for a good twist to V but that’s about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users