Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Best evidence for ET visitation - 4th edition

• Please log in to reply
374 replies to this topic

#211    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 06 February 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

PALM HARBOR PARK -- On January 8, 2013, I was playing basketball around 11 AM, when two pool cleaner’s screamed look. I looked and saw a silver Frisbee object. The one guy said he watched it shoot backwards then hover. They tried to take pictures but their cell phones weren’t working, so I ran to get my camera and took a picture. A second later it disappeared. At first the picture wouldn’t show up but I put the SD card in my computer and it was there. I’ve been scared to come forward because of government and I’ve been having bad headaches and trouble sleeping. I know what we saw was not from this planet. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Posted Image

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#212    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,649 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

You don't believe "him." (or her).

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#213    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 06 February 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

You don't believe "him." (or her).

Oh, ok,... I assumed it was your story since I didnt see "quotes", or a link.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#214    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,205 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

Gotta be a Her then ,right ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#215    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,649 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 06 February 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

Gotta be a Her then ,right ?

It said the person was playing basketball, not making sandwiches.

Edited by Sweetpumper, 06 February 2013 - 10:41 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#216    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,205 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

That would explain the Best Evidence then for sure ! If it was a sandwich maker It would have to be Real !

#217    Matt Vinyl

Matt Vinyl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

• "And has this ever happened before, minister?" "Yes, but only ever in the past, Bryan..."

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

Congrats on a fourth edition of the thread. Read the previous three with gusto (and some beer and popcorn!)

Looking forward to disecting some cases further. Going to read back over Pascougula (sp?) case shortly...

And do you ever contradict yourself? Well, yes and no...

#218    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,967 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

View PostMatt Vinyl, on 07 February 2013 - 10:50 PM, said:

Congrats on a fourth edition of the thread. Read the previous three with gusto (and some beer and popcorn!)

Looking forward to disecting some cases further. Going to read back over Pascougula (sp?) case shortly...

Wow, you read all three? I'm quite impressed, not many would embark on such a journey. It is quite refreshing to hear though, more than a few hard fought battles went on in those threads. ^_^  :tu:

Edited by Slave2Fate, 07 February 2013 - 10:54 PM.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#219    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

That was realy something,... How many pages was that? The first was 866, the second 1600 something (?) and the third ?

Hmmm, those were the days. :tu:

#220    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,205 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:12 AM

View PostHazzard, on 07 February 2013 - 11:14 PM, said:

That was realy something,... How many pages was that? The first was 866, the second 1600 something (?) and the third ?

Hmmm, those were the days. :tu:
What eles is there Hazzard ? ITs all in the Stars ! We need more post !

#221    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,603 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

#222    Matt Vinyl

Matt Vinyl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

• "And has this ever happened before, minister?" "Yes, but only ever in the past, Bryan..."

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

Heh, I did indeed (and contributed to the third, I believe). I learn't A LOT from those threads which I am most grateful for. And as I've said elsewhere, even though I have posted little, feel like I really know a lot of you chaps and chapesses solely from reading these behemoth threads. (Also wrestled, battled and hacked my way through 'tantalising testimonies' too...) :-)

I guess the apparent truth thus far is that there isn't any 'Best evidence' - great debate though.

Edited by Matt Vinyl, 19 February 2013 - 10:27 PM.

And do you ever contradict yourself? Well, yes and no...

#223    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

View PostMatt Vinyl, on 19 February 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

Heh, I did indeed (and contributed to the third, I believe). I learn't A LOT from those threads which I am most grateful for. And as I've said elsewhere, even though I have posted little, feel like I really know a lot of you chaps and chapesses solely from reading these behemoth threads. (Also wrestled, battled and hacked my way through 'tantalising testimonies' too...) :-)

I guess the apparent truth thus far is that there isn't any 'Best evidence' - great debate though.

I totaly agree. The BE thread series has some seriously interesting cases and theories. Not even to mention the posters..... some of them we are lucky to have here, imo.

Edited by DBunker, 20 March 2013 - 06:38 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#224    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Non gender specific

• 25,648 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:34 PM

Hurrah! Now that people are getting bored with the interminable Ancient Aliens farce, this one is coming out again, is it? hey, this might be an oportunity for some more Tantalising Testimony! :santa:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#225    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 20 March 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

Hurrah! Now that people are getting bored with the interminable Ancient Aliens farce, this one is coming out again, is it? hey, this might be an oportunity for some more Tantalising Testimony! :santa:

As entertaining as they sometimes are, eye-witness testimony isnt exactly considered rock solid evidence,... least of all in the matter of alien visitation.

Edited by Hazzard, 20 March 2013 - 10:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users