Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Muslims group demands full Shariah law

momentarylapseofreason

Give em an inch and.............................. :hmm:

Thursday October 15,2009

A RADICAL Muslim group sparked outrage last night as it launched a massive campaign to impose sharia law on Britain.

The fanatical group Islam4UK has ­announced plans to hold a potentially ­incendiary rally in London later this month.

And it is calling for a complete upheaval of the British legal system, its officials and ­legislation.

Members have urged Muslims from all over Britain to converge on the capital on October 31 for a procession to demand the full implementation of sharia law.

On a website to promote their cause they deride British institutions, showing a mock-up picture of Nelson’s Column surmounted by a minaret.

Plans for the demonstration have been ­delivered to the Metropolitan Police and could see up to 5,000 extremists marching to demand the controversial system.

The procession – dubbed March 4 Shari’ah – will start at the House of Commons, which the group’s website describes as the “very place where the lives of millions of people in the UK are changed and it is from here where unjust wars are launched”.

The group then intends to march to 10 Downing Street and “call for the removal of the tyrant Gordon Brown from power”.

The march will then converge on Trafalgar Square where protesters expect it “will gather even more support from tourists and members of the public, making clear in the heart of London the need for Shari’ah in society”.

The group declared: “We hereby request all Muslims in the United Kingdom, in Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff, Glasgow and all other places to join us and collectively declare that as submitters to Almighty Allah, we have had enough of democracy and man-made law and the depravity of the British culture.

“On this day we will call for a complete upheaval of the British ruling system its members and legislature, and demand the full implementation of Shari’ah in Britain.”

more here:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/134080/Now-Muslims-demand-Give-us-full-Sharia-law

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• momentarylapseofreason

• questionmark

• Bill Hill

• The Silver Thong

Never allow this as once it starts it won't stop. Glad it's just the radicals saying this.

Well, if they like Sharia law so much somebody should offer them a free ticket to Saudi Arabia or Sudan.

Respecting the minority does not mean that the majority has to endure their crap.

Never allow this as once it starts it won't stop. Glad it's just the radicals saying this.

There are Muslims that certainly do not want this insanity. But lets see how how engaged they really get against this.

Muslims need to fight this also!! I'm tired of silence or lip service on their part

Well, if they like Sharia law so much somebody should offer them a free ticket to Saudi Arabia or Sudan.

Respecting the minority does not mean that the majority has to endure their crap.

Why are these radicals even in Briatin if they despise it so much??? I don't get it!

I want answers!! From them and the politicians!

Why are these radicals even in Briatin if they despise it so much??? I don't get it!

I want answers!! From them and the politicians!

It's called Islamization. Stealth Jihad. Google it. They know they can't defeat the West militarily or even economically, so they immigrate en masse and try to destroy the West from within. Step by step. Higher birth rates. Entire neighborhoods that no non-Muslim can enter. Sharia law. etc.

Edited by Pseudo Intellectual

It's called Islamization. Stealth Jihad. Google it. They know they can't defeat the West militarily or even economically, so they immigrate en masse and try to destroy the West from within. Step by step. Higher birth rates. Entire neighborhoods that no non-Muslim can enter. Sharia law. etc.

Yes, and it seems the European tax payer finances all this madness!

And they've already taken Cat Stevens! Fiends!

lol :lol:

what backward country is going to allow this?

as it launched a massive campaign to impose sharia law on Britain.

Oh no, not again. why is it always the UK... :huh:

It's happened again...

yeah in theory but in reality that is exactly what it means; enduring their crap... :hmm:

And they've already taken Cat Stevens! Fiends!

Before they took him, he left us inspirational and poignant lyrics.. :innocent:

I've been demoralized too many times

But now I realize, Ah ah, no more.

I'm gonna get me a gun

And all those people who put me down

You better get ready to run, Cuz I'm gonna get me a gun

Cat Stevens

Groovy baby. ^_^

I suppose this is why we have freedom and democracy in western countries. So some clowns can freely make fools of themselves and democratically allow others to be entertained or take them seriously. Demanding Sharia Law be implemented in Britain or in any other western country for that matter, is laughable at best.

Few years back they put forward the idea of having Shariah law put in place in Ontario, though under very limited guildlines. People still raised hell and it was the Muslims who were the most vocal.

Exactly. Kick them out of the country and send them to Saudi Arabia. If they want to live under Sharia law they shouldn't be living in the UK

Aw crud...

They're not too smart are they. As soon as they go knocking on doors to shout at british people, they'll just get showered with sweets and recieve a ; "Awwww, that's so cute! Now run along now. Don't stay out too late!"

Beware of being tolerant towards intolerance

This is scary but true. It is a planned take over, this is not happening by accident. We have to hold strong and so do the moderate Muslims. Here in Canada the moderates have the upper hand by far and yes they do speak up here, not so in the UK and I don't get why?

This is scary but true. It is a planned take over, this is not happening by accident. We have to hold strong and so do the moderate Muslims. Here in Canada the moderates have the upper hand by far and yes they do speak up here, not so in the UK and I don't get why?

Mostly because the moderates are marginalized by both the British populace as by British politics. That leaves the radicals a gaping hole the size of a barn door.

I'm sorry but how is this any different than the fundamentalist Christians demanding to put god back into school?

Pretty much the same fight isn't it?

Nibs

I'm sorry but how is this any different than the fundamentalist Christians demanding to put god back into school?

Pretty much the same fight isn't it?

Nibs

Correct.

The difference is, putting God back into school doesn't usually result in rape-victims getting stoned for adultery.

Correct.

Gah. All religion needs to stay the hell away from government. All governments.

Nibs

The difference is, putting God back into school doesn't usually result in rape-victims getting stoned for adultery.

Depends on which bible thumping sect you ask.

You get one that still thinks the Old Testament should be honored and we will be stoning women right and left.

Or killing our children for disobeying.

Fashion designers will be put out of business for mixing fabrics.

Fanatics are dangerous regardless of what flavor.

Nibs

Gah. All religion needs to stay the hell away from government. All governments.

Nibs

Quit true however that seems to be imposible as the religious can also be politicians LOL

Quit true however that seems to be imposible as the religious can also be politicians LOL

Grown up, rational, intelligent people can separate what they "believe" from what is "real".

:)

We should probably find a few of these people to replace the politicians we have now....

Nibsb

Fanatics are dangerous regardless of what flavor.

Nibs

And the worst fanatics are religious ayatollahs, regardless of religion.

And the worst fanatics are religious ayatollahs, regardless of religion.

Dunno. Their followers are pretty scary as well.

It's one thing for me to say to a group of people - Go burn down that house!

The nutjobs that grab the matches are even scarier.

Nibs