Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video covering Apocalyptic topics, rock music

prometheuslocke

I hope you enjoy it. Please, let's have a fun time dissecting it! It's available at:

It's got some interesting video, "Radioactive" and the secrets of the Sang Rael.

Edited by prometheuslocke

This video is grasping at so many straws that there will soon be an international straw shortage. It makes more logical leaps than a sasquatch can shake a UFO at.

• Like 1

try this one\

Hey, if you remove the 's' from the https, it will actually show the video, instead of just give a link.

Check it out:

What is the point of this thread? Is it just to list tinfoil- hat videos?

• Like 2

What is the point of this thread? Is it just to list tinfoil- hat videos?

it's to wake up people that are less blind than you.

I watched several of these, but they're largely ridiculous, spouting conspiracy silliness or making grandiose claims with shaky (if any) connective evidence. I like a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but I'm not "blind" simply because I don't blindly accept the rantings of a random youtube video.

• Like 1

largely ridiculous, spouting conspiracy silliness or making grandiose claims

meaning you didn't watch any of them.

I watched the first two. Just because you don't like my assessment doesn't mean I didn't watch them.

I watched the first one, and it was silly. Associating Exodus with Linux commands is, as I have previously stated, grasping at so many straws that there is a worldwide straw shortage. It then plays vaguely related sound bites and pixellated background animations while displaying unrelated acronyms with no further explanations as to how they were established. I'd be willing to pay more attention if it explained anything, but it expects the viewer to just take everything as fact without much expansion.

The second video is just a conspiracy theorist trying to shoehorn the effects of 11/9/2001 to fit biblical prophesy, something that humans have been trying (and failing) to do for thousands of years. It's nothing new and it's equally as silly as everyone else who has ever tried.

I did not watch anything past the second video, suspecting that it is more of the same. Are they different, or are they similar conspiracy drivel?

Edited by Podo
  • Like 1

Not much chance of that when you're day dreaming.
  • Like 1

I watched the first two. Just because you don't like my assessment doesn't mean I didn't watch them.

I watched the first one, and it was silly. Associating Exodus with Linux commands is, as I have previously stated, grasping at so many straws that there is a worldwide straw shortage.

I suppose you are entitled to your opinion, but if you don't see the light in that statement... you will never see the light.

The name Exodus, read backwards includes two parts that read "Let there be light" very clearly to me. "sudo" is the equivalent of "God:" it even references the "root of David" if you know anything about Linux. "xe" links to both Oracle XE, and the periodic table element that lights bright camera flashes. If you don't see "God: information is bright light" you are too closed minded to see how important it is that an ancient Biblical book echoes the most iconic phrase God has ever spoken... in modern day terms.

I can't do any more than pointing it out.

The second video is just a conspiracy theorist trying to shoehorn the effects of 11/9/2001 to fit biblical prophesy, something that humans have been trying (and failing) to do for thousands of years. It's nothing new and it's equally as silly as everyone else who has ever tried.

I did not watch anything past the second video, suspecting that it is more of the same. Are they different, or are they similar conspiracy drivel?

Again, it's sheer blindness not to see the importance of George W. Bush speaking Ecc9:11 and Rev20:1 together; and how that links directly to the story of the Burning Bush in Exodus. I can't make you drink, and if you don't see the light, you want nothing more than to live in a dark fantasy world forever. People may have been trying to link Revelation to their time for centuries, I am doing it successfully.

This is it, for those that care to have an open mind. I am bringing the Bible's original intent to the world, and those that see it will understand the implications it has on the future of this civilization.

Edit: what this boils down to is worse than "preconceived notions" keeping you from realizing the gravity of the information being presented; you don't want to see it, and you are vehemently refusing to think outside the box even a little bit in order to keep your "idea of reality" from being corrected. God exists, and he is providing clear and convincing evidence of precognition... you are just choosing to bury your head in the sand instead of trying to grasp it.

Not much chance of that when you're day dreaming.

It is neither here nor there that after the Xe reference to one element, the verses of Ecclesiastes 9:11 go on to list 6 more periodic table elements that tie directly to the words coming out of our new age Burning Bush. Elements which tie together Biblical concepts like Lot's Pillar of Na, the Fe Rod of Jesus Christ, and the Uranus/Uranium connection which practically pervades the religion of Islam, and the concepts of the Lamb of God from both Passover and Revelation.

I suppose you are entitled to your opinion, but if you don't see the light in that statement... you will never see the light.

The name Exodus, read backwards includes two parts that read "Let there be light" very clearly to me. "sudo" is the equivalent of "God:" it even references the "root of David" if you know anything about Linux. "xe" links to both Oracle XE, and the periodic table element that lights bright camera flashes. If you don't see "God: information is bright light" you are too closed minded to see how important it is that an ancient Biblical book echoes the most iconic phrase God has ever spoken... in modern day terms.

I can't do any more than pointing it out.

I'm a software developer as a profession; I understand Linux. The problem I have is that you're gathering disparate things and trying to force them into a mold. "Sudo" in a Unix shell is the god-command, sure, but why pick Linux? In windows, the equivalent of sudo is "run as administrator." In politics, the Prime Minister has all of the power. In olden times, the King/Queen were seen as being the equivalent of god. But you're not latching on to these other things that are "the equivalent of god" (your words, not mine) in life, you're grabbing Unix because if happens to fit your preconceived mindframe. Why pick unix commands? Why not some other thing? Because it is convenient, is why, as is the same with every other straw-graspy theory like this. You're taking a bunch of loosely connected ideas and cherrypicking what you want to see. Xenon can also be used in ion propulsion systems for satellites and some other spacecraft, for example. But, of course, focusing on this use would ruin your perfect little equation, so it isn't looked at. The whole theory breaks down when its propulsion property is used instead, which is why the camera flash bit is focused on; because it fits, and because it is convenient. By this video's own logic, you could look at these things and deduce "The Prime Minister's information is an ion-propulsion system" if you simply focused on different associations with the things being looked at.

Again, it's sheer blindness not to see the importance of George W. Bush speaking Ecc9:11 and Rev20:1 together; and how that links directly to the story of the Burning Bush in Exodus. I can't make you drink, and if you don't see the light, you want nothing more than to live in a dark fantasy world forever. People may have been trying to link Revelation to their time for centuries, I am doing it successfully.

This is it, for those that care to have an open mind. I am bringing the Bible's original intent to the world, and those that see it will understand the implications it has on the future of this civilization.

Edit: what this boils down to is worse than "preconceived notions" keeping you from realizing the gravity of the information being presented; you don't want to see it, and you are vehemently refusing to think outside the box even a little bit in order to keep your "idea of reality" from being corrected. God exists, and he is providing clear and convincing evidence of precognition... you are just choosing to bury your head in the sand instead of trying to grasp it.

Just because I don't agree with your assertions does not mean I'm narrow minded. I've watched two of the videos and thought about them, as evidenced by my taking the time to even discuss it. You assert that god exists, while that is a massive assumption backed up by no tangible evidence. I am willing to change my mind on this, if solid evidence is provided. The two videos I've watched here do not do that, they spout disparate bits of information and attempt to draw a conclusion on a series of "ifs." Having an open mind does not mean believing everything you see and hear, it is being willing to consider things. I've considered these theories, and found them wanting. I need evidence, or proof. If you don't, that's fine, but I am unable to live in a fantasy world where proof and evidence are not required.

• Like 1

I didn't pick it, God did... that's the point. It is the word "Exodus," the very next book after he screams "let there be light" in Eden over and over. To me, it's his light, hidden in the story that aside from Genesis encompasses the entirety of the Torah.

This is what I am calling narrow minded; you are asking me why "I picked" something that is prima facie already there by the will of God. Why did Oracle pick XE? Why did Oracle pick "Oracle?"

It's Oracular... don't you see?

https://qph.is.quora...rt_to_webp=true

Why did God pick a recursive name.. like GNU?

https://adjkjc.gitbooks.io/time-and-chance/content/the_letter_why.html

Why are Christ and Eucharist related to the BASIC function ######t)?

I didn't pick it, God did... that's the point. It is the word "Exodus," the very next book after he screams "let there be light" in Eden over and over. To me, it's his light, hidden in the story that aside from Genesis encompasses the entirety of the Torah.

This is what I am calling narrow minded; you are asking me why "I picked" something that is prima facie already there by the will of God. Why did Oracle pick XE? Why did Oracle pick "Oracle?"

Your god was a concept created by humans. Humans then decided to associate things written by other humans about a human-created deity and declare that it is significant. You see the circular logic here? For your theories to be true, your deity needs to exist. However, there is no evidence supporting this deity existing. Therefore, the entire argument is standing on a gigantic "what if" statement with insufficient data on either side. IF your deity is real, then you have an argument. If your deity is not real (and there is currently no evidence supporting that it is real) then your argument is nothing but mythology.

This is the crux of the problem. Your argument operates on the necessity of the listener believes in YOUR religion's mythology. The reality is that your mythology is 100% as valid (and invalid) as every other culture's mythology, and all of their associated prophecies and soothsaying.

Why did God pick a recursive name.. like GNU?

https://adjkjc.gitbo...letter_why.html

Who says your deity did? Why not Vishnu? Or Thor? Or Odin? Or The Morrigan? Or Buddha? Or Tezcatlipoca? Or Quetzelcoatal? Your deity is equally as likely and unlikely to exist as any (or all) of these other mythologies.

Why are Christ and Eucharist related to the BASIC function ######t)?

Please explain how they're related to this function.

.... Why did Oracle pick XE? ...

Why did Xenon Laboratories chose XE?

You can just as 'easily' find a similarly tenuous link between Exodus and Mammon.

• Like 1

Posters: When quoting another poster, do not misrepresent or change what that poster said. This is a dishonest and misleading tactic. If you can't honestly challenge something a poster has written, don't try to challenge him or her, period.

• Like 2

Please refrain from changing any quoted material. One does not have to quote another posters complete text but do not make changes to the words of others.

it was a parody. :(

Your god was created by humans. Humans then decided to declare that it is significant., your deity needs to exist. your deity is real, you have an argument

You operate on the necessity of the listener believes in logic.

THE FULL AND ACCURATE QUOTE BY PODO:

Your god was a concept created by humans. Humans then decided to associate things written by other humans about a human-created deity and declare that it is significant. You see the circular logic here? For your theories to be true, your deity needs to exist. However, there is no evidence supporting this deity existing. Therefore, the entire argument is standing on a gigantic "what if" statement with insufficient data on either side. IF your deity is real, then you have an argument. If your deity is not real (and there is currently no evidence supporting that it is real) then your argument is nothing but mythology.

This is the crux of the problem. Your argument operates on the necessity of the listener believes in YOUR religion's mythology. The reality is that your mythology is 100% as valid (and invalid) as every other culture's mythology, and all of their associated prophecies and soothsaying.

Edited by kmt_sesh
Clarification

The thing that most people don't realize is that a large number of Jews (in fact most) don't actually believe in the Exodus, or even that Moses, Abraham, etc., were real people. They think these are stories meant to relay a message, and that clinging to a literal interpretation helps people to lose that message. Also, Jews don't believe in Revelations. Many Christians don't seem to realize that. They're not looking for any Armageddon. So pulling from their books to try and support that idea doesn't make any real sense.

Prometheus, we removed your earlier post for a reason. Deliberately misquoting another poster is a violation of our rules (see Rule 2d).

To that end, the full and accurate statement by Podo has been added to your post.

Please refrain from this conduct.

• Like 2

The thing that most people don't realize is that a large number of Jews (in fact most) don't actually believe in the Exodus, or even that Moses, Abraham, etc., were real people. They think these are stories meant to relay a message, and that clinging to a literal interpretation helps people to lose that message. Also, Jews don't believe in Revelations. Many Christians don't seem to realize that. They're not looking for any Armageddon. So pulling from their books to try and support that idea doesn't make any real sense.

Hi, you might be interested in reading what I have to say about Exodus, here http://www.lamc.la and maybe here http://exodus.lamc.la or here http://light.lamc.la It's not really my position to care what Jews or Gentiles think about scripture; I am bringing my own interpretation, and I think its fresh and insightful. I happen to have been born a Jew, and I can tell you that my interpretation makes more sense with the addition of the New Testament and the Koran than it would based on Exodus (or the Torah) alone. There are clear links between a number of narratives that span across those religions that only become clear when you are willing to look at all three simultaneously. For instance, the story of Isaac's near sacrifice on an altar of fire is a clear parallel to the Crucifixion of Christ. Adding in the Muslim name for Christ, which is Isa, it makes it ever so much more clear--not only that they are similar or allegorical, but in fact are different versions or aspects of the same event. Things like this probably should not have gone unseen before me, I wonder if others have pointed out how obvious this "trinity" in the Abrahamic religions is. I haven't found anyone else saying anything similar.