Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Patriots are being tracked and reported?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#16    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,552 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:46 AM

you know what the best way of dealing with the pair-lickers who want to "imrove democracy" like that QM? let hem talk. they're all talk and no trousers.Locking thm up or surveling them just makes them look right.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#17    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,799 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:41 AM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 03 May 2013 - 10:12 AM, said:

If you hate the government, then leave or start a group, if you say " I hate the government" every day then you could have issues
Very possibly you are correct but the issue is where the line is drawn.  Who decides?  And how long is it before personal politics or even religious values take the place of logical safety minded criteria?  Nope... it's just rife with possibilities for abuse.  What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?  Now we are beginning to look into legal intervention before any crime has even been committed. Orwellian.....

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#18    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,849 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:48 AM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 03 May 2013 - 06:37 AM, said:

Those who are hostile to our democracy need to be scrutinized.

First we dont live in a democracy. We live in a republic. Second the constitution finds it top prority to be able to speak your mind, especialy in regards to grievence's tward government, without having to answer to the brown shirts. This is nazi propaganda. These people who made this program should be arrested, and tried for treason.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#19    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,849 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:06 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 03 May 2013 - 10:12 AM, said:

If you hate the government, then leave or start a group, if you say " I hate the government" every day then you could have issues

You most certainly have issues. Issues like hating the fact that the federal reserve is destroying our money. Or Issues like hating that a entire town was but on a military style lock down wear they pointed guns in peoples faces, forced them from thier homes, and illegaly searched through thier homes. Issues like the government wilfully protecting companies like monsanto from any future harm they may (or likely will) do. Some might find issue with the fact that we as we speak we have marines guarding poppy fields that supply 80% of the worlds opium/heroin in Afgan, while at the same time spending billions on this war on drugs, imprisoning citizans who fall victom to this governments drug pushers. Some might have issues that the government gave its self the power to avoid persecution for insider trading. Or that we wilfully gave drug cartels guns, so they could later try and blame the second amendment for it. Some might even take issue with places like NY, where they tried to tell you what size soda you can drink. Some might take issue with the fact that every war we engage in is without a congressional declaration. Others might take issue with GMO food companies not having to lable thier products as such. There are also those who have issues over this president having the power to decide that an American citizan can be indefinitly detained, or even killed by the government with no due process. Seems to me, every single one of us should have issues.

Edited by preacherman76, 03 May 2013 - 12:15 PM.

#20    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,849 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:11 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 03 May 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

you know what the best way of dealing with the pair-lickers who want to "imrove democracy" like that QM? let hem talk. they're all talk and no trousers.Locking thm up or surveling them just makes them look right.

It doesnt make them look right. It proves beyond all doubt that they are right.

#21    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,007 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:22 PM

It's Our Government.. to love , hate,  praise, complain about,  change,  abolish,   .... etc.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#22    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,849 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:35 PM

View Postlightly, on 03 May 2013 - 12:22 PM, said:

It's Our Government.. to love , hate,  praise, complain about,  change,  abolish,   .... etc.

Exellent point lightly. Government no longer considers its self servents. They are the new royalty.

Edited by preacherman76, 03 May 2013 - 12:35 PM.

#23    iNvRG

iNvRG

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 03 May 2013 - 06:37 AM, said:

Those who are hostile to our democracy need to be scrutinized.
You mean the same democracy that our leaders try to impose on others? The only threat to our republic isn't from people building bunkers on their property or stashing weapons it's the people trying to take that right to do it away.

"We as humans believe in a superior being because we as humans can not comprehend the magnitude of our own existence"

#24    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:41 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 03 May 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:

First we dont live in a democracy. We live in a republic. Second the constitution finds it top prority to be able to speak your mind, especialy in regards to grievence's tward government, without having to answer to the brown shirts. This is nazi propaganda. These people who made this program should be arrested, and tried for treason.

My favorite man on "republic":

:tu: "Some words give you a feeling...Republic is one of those words."

#25    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,448 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:54 PM

Thomas Paine: It is the responsibility of the patriot to protect his country from its government.

Americans today have been so thoroughly brainwashed that they consider the country and the government to be the same thing. :no:

#26    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:06 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 03 May 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

Thomas Paine: It is the responsibility of the patriot to protect his country from its government.

Americans today have been so thoroughly brainwashed that they consider the country and the government to be the same thing. :no:

I like what Jesse Ventura says: "I love my country. NOT my government." :tu:

#27    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,418 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:09 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 03 May 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:

So, you want to imitate the good Sheriff...  just with other priorities?

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#28    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 03 May 2013 - 01:09 PM, said:

So, you want to imitate the good Sheriff...  just with other priorities?

Do you even KNOW what a REPUBLIC IS? I suggest you watch the video I posted of the great American John Wayne, explaining it.

A republic is a form of government in which the country is considered a "public matter" (Latin: res publica), not the private concern or property of the rulers, and where offices of state are subsequently directly or indirectly elected or appointed rather than inherited. In modern times, a common simplified definition of a republic is a government where the head of state is not a monarch

Taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic

#29    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,418 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:36 PM

View PostKowalski, on 03 May 2013 - 01:24 PM, said:

Do you even KNOW what a REPUBLIC IS? I suggest you watch the video I posted of the great American John Wayne, explaining it.

Taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic

And that gives the good Sheriff, right or wrong, a right to put up a vigilante like informant circle. It is not a one way road. As soon as you want to prohibit him saying whatever he wants to say, no matter how big the group of brain amputated who follow him, you are no better than him. And whether you call yourself a democrat or a republican or whatever does not give you the right to change that either.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#30    Bama13

Bama13

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 03 May 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

And that gives the good Sheriff, right or wrong, a right to put up a vigilante like informant circle. It is not a one way road. As soon as you want to prohibit him saying whatever he wants to say, no matter how big the group of brain amputated who follow him, you are no better than him. And whether you call yourself a democrat or a republican or whatever does not give you the right to change that either.

He has a right to say he would like to have a vigilante like informant circle, he just doesn't have the right to implement one.

" Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything —you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him" - Robert Heinlein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users