Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hungery ghost

Uranium_235

I was over at a friends place one day, and there was no one else in the house. The night befor we made some tacos but did not eat them and left them on an air-hockey table. We went upstair for a moment then went back downstairs and the tacos on the plate were gone, all that remained were crumbs.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snuffypuffer

• dust19

• Ladyspirit_guide

• Uranium_235

blink.gif I am not certain why a ghost would eat tacos..... laugh.gif

Sounds more like a pet, or little brother maybe.

Just a guess. Good post though....

Wow! It could be Fatso from Casper or the green ghost from Ghostbusters. Good story though.

from another post of mine on this subject:

very weird. i had an experience like this once. i wonder if we do things in our sleep without being aware of it...

i was too old to go trick or treating for halloween so my little sister gave me a few handfuls of her candy- just because she knows i like candy. i went to bed that night and set the candy on my dresser across the room from my bed. i would lock my door everynight out of paranoia(it was right next to the garage door that would probably be the spot any burglar/killer would enter). well, the next morning i woke up and remembered the candy while watching TV in my bed. i stood up and went over to my dresser and the candy was all gone. i looked in the garbage can next to my door and saw all the wrappers neatly piled one on top of each other.

ghost or my own sleep eating? who knows. i do know that i was the only one in there as my door was still locked when i opened it

this could be a whole new phenomenon. Ghostly ingestions.

So, i one was to try to capture a ghost on film, the best things we know of to use for bait as of now are:

1. tacos

2. candy

laugh.gif How can a ghost eat?? I think when it eats the food falls down ... tongue.gif

hehe ... I am not sure ...

But maybe one of the hungry guys sneaked down and had the Tacos ...

I might do it if I was in the very hungry stiuation grin2.gif

hey, uranium 235, at least we like uranium. as for the taco and candy thing, i dunno. here in tennessee racoons and possums break into houses and eat food sometimes.

I dunno, but these ghosts are very neat, aren't they? Piling the wrappers in the trash can, this is a very tidy spirit lol. My dog has taken several sandwiches that I've unwittingly left where she can reach them. I usually wonder what happened until I sit on the remnants that she's left on the couch.

My dog always eats my food too. But have I wrongly been blaming here because of hungry spirits? I'm still pretty sure it's my dog though, because the ghosts would have neatly stacked the dishes, and folded the dirty napkins, lying them in the garbage can.

So, the ghost in my house steals my dinner and frames my dog? laugh.gif Or is the ghost in your house framing your dog? Dogs get blamed for everything. Umm, there was a point here I just know it.

Maybe since ghosts can't eat they are angry since they can no longer taste..I mean you would be mad if it was impossible for you to eat..mmmm...twinkies....so they try to prevent others from..mmmmm...food*drool*...to please them selves?

i just think it's funny that a plate of missing tacos automatically gets blames on a ghost before any logical answer.

That is why you must "Look to the natural-before the supernatural"

laugh.gif @diabolicacalifragilistic, sorry dude, can I just call you Wayne? Just kidding. laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot where this post was, anyway, my friend has no pets and it would not have been one of us (i recall all of us being up staores i was the last on up) and there was no on else in the house and befor we went upstares for a moment it was there completly intact, and when we returned nothing but crumbs remained. Perhaps it was racoons but can racoons jump 3 feet on to a table?