Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has Area 51 Moved to Maine?

Blazar

Has anyone else heard or seen anything about this? Sounds like a government ploy to keep people from snooping around the "goods". They already have a perfect location why would they move? Beside Maine doesn't make sense does it?

------------------------

According to a controversial website, the US Government has packed up large portions of Area 51 and shipped it off to undisclosed locations. One of those "change of address" cards was apparently made out to the local post office in Maine.

The folks at counterevidence.com aren't shy about the details, either. Things haven't moved just to any location in Maine, either. They've apparently set up shop at the Worumbo Mill in Libson Falls, Maine.

The Counter Evidence Research Consortium, or CERC, has apparently been keeping a close eye on their slippery friends at Area 51. According to their reports, they observed "several projects" from the area being loaded into military aircraft last year and then moved to "undisclosed locations". They managed to track the aircraft to Brunswick Naval Air Station and from there claim that a convoy of trucks went to Lisbon Falls. Their destination was apparently Worumbo Mill.

You'd think traffic like that would have caught the attention of the local residents, but apparently they managed to sneak in completely unnoticed, because the news of their newest neighbors came as a complete surprise to the residents of the town asked about it by the local newspaper. No one has noticed a single thing, no traffic, no strange people in weird garb around town, no unexplained lights in the sky, nothing.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blazar

• SurfX805

• Guardsman Bass

• Charlie_0978

What is the web site address?

"www.counterevidence.com" leads to this.

Incidently, I am slightly skeptical. For one thing, how did the people at Counter Evidence track the destination of these mysterious aircraft? Do they claim to have insiders at Area 51?

Has anyone else heard or seen anything about this?  Sounds like a government ploy to keep people from snooping around the "goods".  They already have a perfect location why would they move?  Beside Maine doesn't make sense does it?

------------------------

According to a controversial website, the US Government has packed up large portions of Area 51 and shipped it off to undisclosed locations. One of those "change of address" cards was apparently made out to the local post office in Maine.

The folks at counterevidence.com aren't shy about the details, either. Things haven't moved just to any location in Maine, either. They've apparently set up shop at the Worumbo Mill in Libson Falls, Maine.

The Counter Evidence Research Consortium, or CERC, has apparently been keeping a close eye on their slippery friends at Area 51. According to their reports, they observed "several projects" from the area being loaded into military aircraft last year and then moved to "undisclosed locations". They managed to track the aircraft to Brunswick Naval Air Station and from there claim that a convoy of trucks went to Lisbon Falls. Their destination was apparently Worumbo Mill.

You'd think traffic like that would have caught the attention of the local residents, but apparently they managed to sneak in completely unnoticed, because the news of their newest neighbors came as a complete surprise to the residents of the town asked about it by the local newspaper. No one has noticed a single thing, no traffic, no strange people in weird garb around town, no unexplained lights in the sky, nothing.

830996[/snapback]

HAHAAHAHAHA w00t.gif

Has anyone else heard or seen anything about this?  Sounds like a government ploy to keep people from snooping around the "goods".  They already have a perfect location why would they move?  Beside Maine doesn't make sense does it?

------------------------

830996[/snapback]

HAHAAHAHAHA w00t.gif

831186[/snapback]

He isn't quoting something from the Onion, is he?

grin2.gif

Area 51 dosnt exist, well on maps it does tongue.gif Anywho the groom lake facility is still up and running.

~Thanato

832557[/snapback]

I lived in the Aukeen valley aka Green River valley in Kent, Washington. There is this place they call the 'black-hole' and it is top secret. Its name is Boeing Aerospace. I believe that all (or part) of Area 51 is stationed there, there is even a sign for people coming to work that says "AREA 51 parking," with an arrow pointing at the guard shack. I would normally thinks this was somebodies idea of a joke. But its no joke.

Just ask anyone who works there. Ask them what they do. They'll tell you that they are sworn to secrect and no one is allowed to talk about it. Everything is compartmentalized, and that's the way the military likes it. I have heard that they have a UFO there and they do allot of advance engineering. They are also consulted about all matters of space, including the shuttle missions.

uforc.com

Crazy Chris [=0)

When you illiminate the impossible, whatever remains however improbable must be the truth - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Edited by uforc

Area 51 dosnt exist, well on maps it does tongue.gif Anywho the groom lake facility is still up and running.

~Thanato

832557[/snapback]

I lived in the Aukeen valley aka Green River valley in Kent, Washington. There is this place they call the 'black-hole' and it is top secret. Its name is Boeing Aerospace. I believe that all (or part) of Area 51 is stationed there, there is even a sign for people coming to work that says "AREA 51 parking," with an arrow pointing at the guard shack. I would normally thinks this was somebodies idea of a joke. But its no joke.

Just ask anyone who works there. Ask them what they do. They'll tell you that they are sworn to secrect and no one is allowed to talk about it. Everything is compartmentalized, and that's the way the military likes it. I have heard that they have a UFO there and they do allot of advance engineering. They are also consulted about all matters of space, including the shuttle missions.

uforc.com

Crazy Chris [=0)

When you illiminate the impossible, whatever remains however improbable must be the truth - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

832701[/snapback]

Awesome ! I'm going to do some research on this "Black-Hole"

------------------------

830996[/snapback]

Actually, Area 51 has been in the northwest desert of Utah for about 5 years now. I

~Thanato

832557[/snapback]

uforc.com

Crazy Chris [=0)

832701[/snapback]

Well, that's what they want you to think. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! It has been in the northwest Utah desert for 5 years now and will continue to be there due to the cooler air and airstrip that flys charters to both dugway proving grounds in utah, and to S-4...

Before you go "Thinking" you know what you're talking about, do some research...

~Thanato

832557[/snapback]

uforc.com

Crazy Chris [=0)

832701[/snapback]

Awesome ! I'm going to do some research on this "Black-Hole"

832745[/snapback]

hahaha, actually it is Boeing. lol. yes. it's top secret, but it's only top secret because it's military. I'm a military contractor and i have done work inside of there. Don't worry. there's no little grey men in there...hehehe...

it looks like Popular Mechanics ran an article in 1997...

But, it was all based on rumors  tongue.gif

http://www.geocities.com/area51/atlantis/1...movinghtml.html

The onion !  blink.gif

my original post came from here

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/632368/posts

831456[/snapback]

wherever you got your information from is wrong. that link is just a link. don't believe EVERYTHING you read and hear. after all...that's why they are called conspiracy theories...

it looks like Popular Mechanics ran an article in 1997...

But, it was all based on rumors  tongue.gif

http://www.geocities.com/area51/atlantis/1...movinghtml.html

The onion !  blink.gif

my original post came from here

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/632368/posts

831456[/snapback]

wherever you got your information from is wrong. that link is just a link. don't believe EVERYTHING you read and hear. after all...that's why they are called conspiracy theories...

833863[/snapback]

I was just posting something I had come across.....

not sure that I ever really believed it at all?

I enjoy the conversation. Wether someone believes in something or not.

"hahaha, actually it is Boeing. lol. yes. it's top secret, but it's only top secret because it's military. I'm a military contractor and i have done work inside of there. Don't worry. there's no little grey men in there...hehehe... "

Thanks for the tip on Boeing... I won't waste my time there

Unless I don't believe what I've read tongue.gif

I'd also like some of your RESEARCH on the fact that area 51 is now in Utah.

Edited by Blazar