Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

N. Korea fires 2 short range missiles

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#31    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,854 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

View PostCoffey, on 15 March 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

Who gives the US the right to say who can own nukes when they have them?! It's the most hypocritical thing ever. lol

Also the US upperclass is given far more than the mddle or lower. lol The people in high positions all help their friends first, same in the UK.

It's all hypocritical BS.

Probably the nuclear non proliferation treaty, which is an international treaty. Couple that with common sense. Given the amount of threats North Korea is throwing around, if I was in charge, I'd attempt to prevent them from gaining nukes as well.

I can not even put into words how illogical your position is. I cant even comprehend that someone would WANT a madman to have nukes, as if its no big deal.

Your "logic" is deeply flawed. If your neighbor was threatening to kill you, would you not do what you can to prevent him from getting weapons that you can hardly protect yourself against?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#32    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:31 AM

Probably the nuclear non proliferation treaty, which is an international treaty

Im curious how many nuclear countries have signed that treaty vs those that have not. Its quickly losing its power as a treaty because of the number of countries unwilling to follow this standard. IMO.

#33    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,775 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:14 AM

View PostStellar, on 15 March 2013 - 11:53 PM, said:

Probably the nuclear non proliferation treaty, which is an international treaty. Couple that with common sense. Given the amount of threats North Korea is throwing around, if I was in charge, I'd attempt to prevent them from gaining nukes as well.

I can not even put into words how illogical your position is. I cant even comprehend that someone would WANT a madman to have nukes, as if its no big deal.

Your "logic" is deeply flawed. If your neighbor was threatening to kill you, would you not do what you can to prevent him from getting weapons that you can hardly protect yourself against?
JMO but I think Coffey has always been consistent with his opinions about ANYTHING concerning the US.  He simply does not like America and feels the USA is a bully nation which works evil in the world.  Period, no amount of talking will convince him otherwise.  And "fairness" seems to be a theme with him - as though life ever was....anywhere.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#34    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:40 AM

Behind the Scenes the Chinese patience will be wearing thin,I think the little brat needs his Ass spanked and I would be supportive of US military intervention in this case.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#35    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,935 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:45 AM

North Korea dont have a clue what America can do.we can wipe them off the map with out even puting soilders on the ground our airpower alone will kill them all

#36    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,535 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:56 AM

Hagel unveils $1B plan to beef up missile defense, eyeing new sites on East Coast

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2NfgqSFgV

#37    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,238 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:45 AM

View Postdocyabut2, on 16 March 2013 - 03:56 AM, said:

Hagel unveils $1B plan to beef up missile defense, eyeing new sites on East Coast

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2NfgqSFgV
already been posted, last page befor this one

View Postcoolguy, on 16 March 2013 - 03:45 AM, said:

North Korea dont have a clue what America can do.we can wipe them off the map with out even puting soilders on the ground our airpower alone will kill them all
have you been playing too much COD?

Edited by The New Richard Nixon, 16 March 2013 - 10:45 AM.

#38    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:24 AM

Oh really.......

So why does Iran have sanctions, when it doesn't own nukes and they haven't threatened anyone or attacked anyone in over 200 years.... YET Israel has nukes and they threaten loads of other countries all the time, dabble in the genocide of a race, have bene involved in countless conflicts as an aggressor and beleive in a prophecy which they are trying to fulfill. The Israeli goverment is full of mad men..... Yet we don't take their nukes, instead we fund them.....

So I'm illogical am I?! lol

View Postcoolguy, on 16 March 2013 - 03:45 AM, said:

Intresting.... So why does the US have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan?

View PostCorp, on 15 March 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

I didn't know China was being controlled by the US. Because if you've been paying attention China doesn't want North Korea to have nukes either. No sane and rational person wants North Korea to have nukes.

HAHAHA, that's what they want us to think. They love it really, having their crazy pet giving the US problems. China could shut them down with the click of their fingers.

Edited by Coffey, 16 March 2013 - 11:30 AM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#39    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,766 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

A superpower will need to step in. The US are the unfortunate candidates.

No one else is game. And the US will cop the blame and the glory. (The blame comes first of course).

China is pending - we need them to cooperate ongoing.

Let two nations blow themselves to ash and dry blood? Or will someone step in?

Posted Image

#40    Black Red Devil

Black Red Devil

Mean as Hell

• 2,355 posts

• I would if I could
    But I can't, so I won't

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:20 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 16 March 2013 - 12:31 AM, said:

Im curious how many nuclear countries have signed that treaty vs those that have not. Its quickly losing its power as a treaty because of the number of countries unwilling to follow this standard. IMO.

No, there are only a small number of countries that have refused to sign the treaty and amongst these are India, Pakistan and Israel who have already developed nukes.  Several times the UN has urged these countries to come to the party but to no avail.  In fact a couple of years ago at an NPT Conference in the UN the final document requested that these countries join the Treaty, reverse any nuclear weapon development or deployment and refrain from any action which would undermine regional peace and security.

Nothing ever eventuated because the U.S. took exception to the fact that Israel had been singled out.  U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E.

Edited by Black Red Devil, 16 March 2013 - 12:31 PM.

We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell

- Oscar Wilde

#41    Black Red Devil

Black Red Devil

Mean as Hell

• 2,355 posts

• I would if I could
    But I can't, so I won't

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

LOL.  Common sense and nukes don't fit together in the same phrase.  BTW, that applies to the US and all the rest as well, not just NK.

Edited by Black Red Devil, 16 March 2013 - 12:32 PM.

We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell

- Oscar Wilde

#42    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,976 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:42 PM

get the kid some toy soldiers to play with.     Seriously,   it does't make any sense.    I could easily go all  conspiracy crazy on this.. and deduce that the twerp is getting hugely and secretly PAID to say these things...     More missile defense????      .. WHERE DO WE SIGN!!?*!!?

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#43    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,854 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

View PostCoffey, on 16 March 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

Oh really.......

So why does Iran have sanctions, when it doesn't own nukes and they haven't threatened anyone or attacked anyone in over 200 years....

Oh no? The whole wiping Israel off the map is not a threat?

YET Israel has nukes and they threaten loads of other countries all the time, dabble in the genocide of a race, have bene involved in countless conflicts as an aggressor and beleive in a prophecy which they are trying to fulfill. The Israeli goverment is full of mad men.....

Pure bs. Israel doesn't go around threatening "loads of other countries".

Yet we don't take their nukes, instead we fund them.....

Yes... Because, once again, that's how the world works. Israel is the USs ally, and has not threatened the US: therefore, clearly it's logical for the US to focus on trying to stop the country that's threatening to nuke them and is their enemy (and who they are technically at war with) rather than focusing on an ally that would help them.

Do you think that the allies were also wrong in WWII for attempting to hamper Germany's weapons development program?

----Seraphina

#44    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,854 posts

-Patton

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:52 PM

View Postlightly, on 16 March 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

get the kid some toy soldiers to play with.     Seriously,   it does't make any sense.    I could easily go all  conspiracy crazy on this.. and deduce that the twerp is getting hugely and secretly PAID to say these things...     More missile defense????      .. WHERE DO WE SIGN!!?*!!?

Why? Because aggressive people don't exist outside of the US government?

----Seraphina

#45    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:23 PM

View PostStellar, on 16 March 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

Oh no? The whole wiping Israel off the map is not a threat?

Ah yes this again.... Please show me where this was actually said, because even And then, the biggest PRO Israel supporter on this forum has never once posted the evidence showing this was said. So please post exactly where this was said. The only thing Iran said was that they won't take being attacked and will fight back with passion. They never mentioned attacking Israel once. If you listen to jsut one of Ahmajinedad's speaches you would know damn fine that is not what he thinks or wants. You would know damn fine he wants peace with all countries and all religions, he tlaks of holding hands and bringing a new age of peace. These speeches that the US don't even listen to, they leave the room an UN meeting when he talks. (which is rude as hell) You listen to much to western media propaganda.

Pure bs. Israel doesn't go around threatening "loads of other countries".

Yes they do. lol They threaten all Arab countries and Muslim countries. They are commiting genocide right now and have been for a long time. They send soldiers to break go into Palestinian houses int he night and torture fmailies. I've seen it happening in video footage. They terrorise palestinian civilians with Tanks and helicopters etc. (Apaches etc) Armed with American wepaons.

Yes... Because, once again, that's how the world works. Israel is the USs ally, and has not threatened the US: therefore, clearly it's logical for the US to focus on trying to stop the country that's threatening to nuke them and is their enemy (and who they are technically at war with) rather than focusing on an ally that would help them.

Do you think that the allies were also wrong in WWII for attempting to hamper Germany's weapons development program?

That's nto the point whatsoever. If the US put sanctions on Israel, they would also threaten the US. If the US bullied Israel, Isreal would again threaten the US. If the US put warships in Israels region and had the crotch boasting shows it puts on in front of NK's face but aimed at Israel... Again Isreal would not be happy. Look at the bigger picture and all the facts please.

Israel is causing mass genocide right now as we speak and you compare to WW2? LOL Hilerious......

Israel is like Nazi Germany. So if the Allies where right to disarm Germany during WW2, then they should be disarming Israel right now.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users