Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oswald Acted Alone in JFK Assassination

Persia

I just watched JFK, the Movie. What stands out to me from the movie is the film footage. Why does the President clutch, and hold, his throat with both hands before any acknowledged shots are fired? Then, you can see the President take a shot from the front. Then you can see the only acknowledged shot blow his brains out from behind. It's horrific footage, but clearly depicts the events of the President being shot three times.

Not to mention Governor Connally getting shot up ... all by an alleged three bullets, from one direction, .. only one ,in pristine condition, being acknowledged as having hit the President AND then the Governor! in the back, wrist, and leg! .. NO.

Personally, I believe that a coup happened that day and we having been living in the resulting strengthened and more consolidated grasp, ever since•

There are a lot of factors, I would think, into why his head moved the way it did. As the melon video proved, things can move toward the direction of where the shot was fired. How about the fact the car was moving forward? If the bullet hits him, and he goes limp, the forward motion of the car would throw his head back too, right?

And how can a bullet go thru President Kennedy, get deflected, and pass through Govenor Connoly without any damage to the bullet? That's the biggest one for me that shows a conspiracy. Oswald wasn't a good enough shot to shoot those 3 shots in 6 seconds.

I watched a 'new' program on this subject just two nights ago. And they had 'experts' that claimed the magic bullet was came out of John Connelly and was found on the stretcher next to him.....clean and in prefect shape with no damage. My question is, how does a bullet not retain some blood or fabric after passing through two people?

Also some additional info that is noteworthy, a witness at the scene claimed that he heard the '3 shots' fired and he described them as going like this...(he said) "I heard the shots fired and it went....pow...*pause*...powpow" And he repeated it the same way, that the second and third shot went off one directly after the other.

If that is true (because we know that the 'gun used' could not be re-fired that quickly) it would proove that there is in fact, a seconnd shooter that fired the third shot.

I just watched JFK, the Movie. What stands out to me from the movie is the film footage. Why does the President clutch, and hold, his throat with both hands before any acknowledged shots are fired? Then, you can see the President take a shot from the front. Then you can see the only acknowledged shot blow his brains out from behind. It's horrific footage, but clearly depicts the events of the President being shot three times.

Not to mention Governor Connally getting shot up ... all by an alleged three bullets, from one direction, .. only one ,in pristine condition, being acknowledged as having hit the President AND then the Governor! in the back, wrist, and leg! .. NO.

Personally, I believe that a coup happened that day and we having been living in the resulting strengthened and more consolidated grasp, ever since•

So true. Sad part is, many Americans refuse to believe that that sort of thing took place on our soil.

As if we have immunity to such horrendous crimes.

• 4 months later...

From all the material I have read the CIA are the people behind JFK's murder. They had motive, opportunity and the means to not only carry out but to cover up.

Oswald worked for the FBI under cover. J.E. Hoover wrote a memo on the day of JFK's murder that he had a meeting with a George Bush from the CIA and Hoover also stated in his memo (on that day - a full two days before Oswald was murdered) that Oswald was the 'lone gunman'. This verdict was dictated to Hoover via the CIA.

How could anyone in Washington on that day after a few short hours after Oswalds arrest come to that conclusion? There was no evidence and no trial.

The CIA is an institution, it does not have a motive, people do. LBJ disliked JFK (hated RFK), diametrically opposed JFK's policies, he had a maniacal urge to become President. Afterwards he hired Dulles, the guy who had been fired by JFK, for the investigation into JFK's death.

Who else benefitted significantly from the death was the country of Israel. JFK had imposed inspections on tehm to prevent nuclear proliferation. He also required their political arm, the American Zionist Council, to register. After JFK was gone, the inspection turned a blind eye (they got hundreds of nuclear weapons now), and the registration issue was dropped (they later renamed to AIPAC and are still today without registration).

It turns out LBJ was not jewish but was Zionist because of his aunt and his experience with WWII victims.

The CIA is an institution, it does not have a motive, people do. LBJ disliked JFK (hated RFK), diametrically opposed JFK's policies, he had a maniacal urge to become President. Afterwards he hired Dulles, the guy who had been fired by JFK, for the investigation into JFK's death.

Who else benefitted significantly from the death was the country of Israel. JFK had imposed inspections on tehm to prevent nuclear proliferation. He also required their political arm, the American Zionist Council, to register. After JFK was gone, the inspection turned a blind eye (they got hundreds of nuclear weapons now), and the registration issue was dropped (they later renamed to AIPAC and are still today without registration).

It turns out LBJ was not jewish but was Zionist because of his aunt and his experience with WWII victims.

Wow, we've got it all now - Bush and the Jooooosssssss.

Can we get some Freemasons, Illuminati, Bilderberg, and the Trilateral Commission too? What about Cheney and Halliburton?

Can we get some Freemasons, Illuminati, Bilderberg, and the Trilateral Commission too? What about Cheney and Halliburton?

Now c'mon, Rafterman, we all know that can't be true. I mean, afterall, the U.S. government has all ready told us it was Lee Harvey Oswald all by himself.

Case closed, right?

If you have a point, why don't you make it?

i did not talk about any of those. Are you so confused you cannot think straight?

May I ask for something serious?

• Like 1

If you have a point, why don't you make it?

i did not talk about any of those. Are you so confused you cannot think straight?

May I ask for something serious?

Rafterman doesn't listen to, or take seriously, any viewpoint that doesn't mesh with his all ready preconceived thoughts on a subject.

When credible information is presented that stands in contrast to what he believes he'll do what he did above (misdirection), offer a link to an article at skeptoid.com written by Brian Dunning, or he simply exits the thread. Usually he does step one, followed by step two, and then step three.

Edited by Angel Left Wing

Rafterman doesn't listen to, or take seriously, any viewpoint that doesn't mesh with his all ready preconceived thoughts on a subject.

When credible information is presented that stands in contrast to what he believes he'll do what he did above (misdirection), offer a link to an article at skeptoid.com written by Brian Dunning, or he simply exits the thread. Usually he does step one, followed by step two, and then step three.

Okay, we can always ignore irrational posts. I guess we will never know for sure how many different players were involved, because government agencies have the privilege to keep the facts sealed. But maybe we can judge by observing who benefits the most from the outcome.

Edited by lliqerty

Okay, we can always ignore irrational posts. I guess we will never know for sure how many different players were involved, because government agencies have the privilege to keep the facts sealed. But maybe we can judge by observing who benefits the most from the outcome.

True. It seems the only way we may be able to pinpoint any individuals involved is when the government decides (if they ever do) to open the sealed documents related to the JFK assassination.

That said, I think some reasonable assumptions can be made as to who was involved, and the reasons why.

One conclusion everyone that looks into the JFK assassination should be able to arrive at is that Oswald didn't act alone, and it's quite possible he didn't even fire a shot at the President.

It's also obvious that the government played a role in the cover-up of the assassination and may have even played a role in orchestrating it.

True. It seems the only way we may be able to pinpoint any individuals involved is when the government decides (if they ever do) to open the sealed documents related to the JFK assassination.

That said, I think some reasonable assumptions can be made as to who was involved, and the reasons why.

One conclusion everyone that looks into the JFK assassination should be able to arrive at is that Oswald didn't act alone, and it's quite possible he didn't even fire a shot at the President.

It's also obvious that the government played a role in the cover-up of the assassination and may have even played a role in orchestrating it.

Oswald was an operative. They can deny it.

His gun was confiscated. They can declare whatever result they want.

Autopsy was performed under government supervision. The result will say whatever they want.

People are careful to say objectionable things "off the record" and not on paper.

I doubt more revealing document will become available but lets hope.

Who do you think was behind it?

JFK was shot by George W. H. Bush and sons.

GWHB working for the CIA already at that time is pretty well established.

Do you know the speech he held on September 11, 1991?

The one right after the attacks on TV? yea

I believe JFK was killed by the banking elite its a long story however oswald was never undeniably proven as a gunman its all fabricated rubbish from the payed bureaucratic elites the evidence proving oswalds innocent was double what was against him.One example was a eye witness who worked at the state school book depository who swore oswald was in the lunch room at the time of the shooting exactly where the first police officer found him.Her testimony was never used and she was never called as a witness the pure physics of how the body reacted to the supposed direction of the bullet snapping into it rather than away is a dead give away the warren commission left to many unanswered questions can list them all now

The one right after the attacks on TV? yea

I mean the one where he talks about the New World Order. Coincidence? you decide.

I believe JFK was killed by the banking elite its a long story however oswald was never undeniably proven as a gunman its all fabricated rubbish from the payed bureaucratic elites the evidence proving oswalds innocent was double what was against him.One example was a eye witness who worked at the state school book depository who swore oswald was in the lunch room at the time of the shooting exactly where the first police officer found him.Her testimony was never used and she was never called as a witness the pure physics of how the body reacted to the supposed direction of the bullet snapping into it rather than away is a dead give away the warren commission left to many unanswered questions can list them all now

Bankers are businessmen, they cheat, they do not kill (sorry for the stereotype)

who has the capacity to hire snipers and perform cover-ups?

check out whose very existence was threatened by JFK. Those are the ones.

Edited by lliqerty

Bankers are businessmen, they cheat, they do not kill (sorry for the stereotype)

i understand how you see it anybody who deals in massive profits and is part of a private enterprise has the capacity to hire killers the fact they are connected to the banking world means nothing.Its about money it always is. Banking cartels are politically linked to the people who run law enforcement the military and all other private enterprise they more than anyone have the means and connections i am not saying a business man in a suite stamping paperwork is a contract killer but they will protect their control thousands of people world wide work for them its as firm as any other theory out their

i understand how you see it anybody who deals in massive profits and is part of a private enterprise has the capacity to hire killers the fact they are connected to the banking world means nothing.Its about money it always is. Banking cartels are politically linked to the people who run law enforcement the military and all other private enterprise they more than anyone have the means and connections i am not saying a business man in a suite stamping paperwork is a contract killer but they will protect their control thousands of people world wide work for them its as firm as any other theory out their

Yes I see that too. Consider that Israel is a tiny country with no oil just desert, surrounded by dozens of muslim countries some of whch have been starch enemies. After WWII and at the height of the nuclear stand-off, Russia being a friend of the muslims. There existence depended on having a nuclear threat to balance the threat they were facing. JFK required enforcement of the non-proliferation treaty and that they be inspected to prevent them from obtaining it. 2) The American Zionist Council was what is today the American Israel Public Affairs Council, openly lobbying the US government representatives toprotect their interests. The US has a law FARA Foreign Agents Registration Act to protect itself from foreign influence. JFK required them to register which would have protected the US and destroyed the israeli government's ability to influence american politics. LBJ's aunt was an active zionist, he dropped the FARA request and allowed them to get the technology and the material to build 200 nuclear bombs. Even today AIPAC is not registered, Zakheim the guy who many accuse of masterminding 911 is dual israeli citizen, Rahm Emanuel is the same,

Yes I see that too. Consider that Israel is a tiny country with no oil just desert, surrounded by dozens of muslim countries some of whch have been starch enemies. After WWII and at the height of the nuclear stand-off, Russia being a friend of the muslims. There existence depended on having a nuclear threat to balance the threat they were facing. JFK required enforcement of the non-proliferation treaty and that they be inspected to prevent them from obtaining it. 2) The American Zionist Council was what is today the American Israel Public Affairs Council, openly lobbying the US government representatives toprotect their interests. The US has a law FARA Foreign Agents Registration Act to protect itself from foreign influence. JFK required them to register which would have protected the US and destroyed the israeli government's ability to influence american politics. LBJ's aunt was an active zionist, he dropped the FARA request and allowed them to get the technology and the material to build 200 nuclear bombs. Even today AIPAC is not registered, Zakheim the guy who many accuse of masterminding 911 is dual israeli citizen, Rahm Emanuel is the same,

yes i see it the info you have given reinforces the fact that zionist jew's who also control the federal reserve are a politically influential JFK was a known anti semitic orientated leader .Policy was created and a directive was drawn up (cant supply reference number sorry) weeks before his assassination taking control of Americas economy out of their hands.This is not a theory this part is real the actual act still stands today but was never signed or launched by him or his bloodline who all met similar fates.Israel is a contradiction of democracy and sovereignty but exists no U N their because they own them

yes i see it the info you have given reinforces the fact that zionist jew's who also control the federal reserve are a politically influential JFK was a known anti semitic orientated leader .Policy was created and a directive was drawn up (cant supply reference number sorry) weeks before his assassination taking control of Americas economy out of their hands.This is not a theory this part is real the actual act still stands today but was never signed or launched by him or his bloodline who all met similar fates.Israel is a contradiction of democracy and sovereignty but exists no U N their because they own them

When you say anti-semitic do you mean it in its usual derogatory sense? I have not seen evidence that he was anti, just pro-American. But tell me if I miss something.

When banksters are also mobsters they do kill... a good book about mob involvement with the CIA would be Jim Hougan's Spooks

Yes i believe from a personal biography and a documentary it is mentioned he leaned away from jewish control over the financial future of America you can research this yourself it is not always documented .I believe it as it ties in with everything else and the outcome that followed The bankruptcy of America,for this stance he was labelled anti semitic .I can not say it was his personal feeling but to be pro American he had to go against them

When banksters are also mobsters they do kill... a good book about mob involvement with the CIA would be Jim Hougan's Spooks

I agree the line between the two types of business men is fine and linked you would have to be a fool to believe only the clean cut so called law abiding owners of multi corporations are moralistic and honest