Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Greatest Secret in Modern History

Synergy

( source: http://www.disclosureproject.org/GreatestSecret.htm )

The Greatest Secret in Modern History

UFOs and a Solution to the Environmental and Energy Crisis

* please scroll down to access the documents *

HELP GET THE WORD OUT!

Respected Disclosure Project Supporters,

We are taking another big step toward full disclosure of the secret government and towards resolving the environmental and energy crisis we all find ourselves in.

We have compiled two brief, important documents which, if spread far and wide, could have a very large impact on the consciousness of our nation and world. We need your help in spreading these documents to all who might be interested, both through email and through public posting and distribution.

Both of these short documents are collections of some of the most powerful, revealing quotes from the book of witness testimony we compiled - Disclosure. The two-page document entitled, The Greatest Secret in Modern History, through concise, precise quotes reveals: 1) the existence of ETs; 2) their desire for us not to use nuclear devices; 3) advanced technologies developed through black projects; and 4) the war plan of the secret government. The credentials of the speakers as a whole cannot be questioned. We believe that anyone who reads this document with an open mind cannot help but be drawn to assist us in our efforts towards disclosure.

The one-page version of the same document is designed to be posted at key places such as universities, libraries, schools, supermarkets, churches, and anywhere you think it might reach concerned citizens. Though this shorter version does not have as much detail as the two-page flyer we believe that it will serve to inspire many to want to investigate the subject further.

Please help us by emailing the two-page document to all friends and colleagues who might have an interest. Please ask them in turn to email it to their friends and colleagues so that this information might spread around the nation and around the world. Also, please print and make copies of both documents and help to spread this information among your own friends and acquaintances, and throughout your community. If we all work on this together, this vital information will spread quickly and potentially make a huge difference in these difficult times.

Thanks again, for all your help and support. Together, we are working to make this world a much saner, safer place to live for ourselves and for our children.

With best wishes,

Steven M. Greer, M.D.

Director, Disclosure Project

1 Page Version:

PDF Version*

Html Version

MS Word Version

2 Page Version:

PDF Version*

Html Version

MS Word Version

Edited by Prophecy Guru

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synergy

• aquatus1

• Hazzard

• rapid7

Interesting...

The Greatest Secret in Modern History, through concise, precise quotes reveals:

1) the existence of ETs;

Show me the evidence.

2) their desire for us not to use nuclear devices;

Why would that be of any concerne to any possible ETI out there?All stars are currently producing or has produced energy through nuclear fusion and are blasting away a trillion times that of a man made bomb every second.

3) advanced technologies developed through black projects;

What else is new,industrial espionage and terrorists etc makes that an unfortunate must.

4) the war plan of the secret government.

If its so secret then how come Im reading about it here.

The credentials of the speakers as a whole cannot be questioned.

Yes they can,as well as their motive.

We believe that anyone who reads this document with an open mind cannot help but be drawn to assist us in our efforts towards disclosure.

You are,as everyone else,free to believe in what ever you want. Bottom line, objective evidence such as actual physical specimens would allow a scientific examination, the result of which might be a working hypothesis, which, with more reliable objective evidence, repeatable experimental results, and a working mathematical model, might evolve into a theory. So far that objective evidence is lacking.

Edited by hazzard

Wow...it looks just like...

like every single other claim about UFO's, aliens, government cover-ups, secret technologies out there right now.

Let me guess: if I click on the link, I'll go to a page full of nothing but testimonies from people with fancy titles. If I want anything more substancial, I'll have to buy the dvd.

like every single other claim about UFO's, aliens, government cover-ups, secret technologies out there right now.

Let me guess: if I click on the link, I'll go to a page full of nothing but testimonies from people with fancy titles. If I want anything more substancial, I'll have to buy the dvd.

let me guess ...you dont click on the links? you've pretty much made up your mind already :rolleyes:

LOL :tu:

umm calm down

Excellent!

Rumor has it they were going to spill the beans around the end of 2001, but 9/11 put that on the back burner. :(

Excellent!

Rumor has it they were going to spill the beans around the end of 2001, but 9/11 put that on the back burner. :(

Where does this rumor come from??? People will believe anything... :hmm:

let me guess ...you dont click on the links? you've pretty much made up your mind already :rolleyes:

My mind is never made up. The world of science is entirely too dynamic to ever believe in the permanence of any thought or idea. I would have absolutely no problem whatsoever with this idea...if it provided something in the way of objective evidence.

Subjective evidence is never going to be enough to establish the existance of a theory. It can support one, but it cannot found one. If I say that I cannot accept testimony as objective, then it does not matter if you show me one testimony, or a thousands, it will still be subjective, and will not be sufficient to found a theory.

Instead of showing me pages of people claiming to have seen something, show me something that would not care if I believed it or not, because it is not influenced by human mentality.

umm calm down

Calm down? I'm afraid that until someone presents anything other than more of the same, I just can't get too excited about the subject.

well 9/11 was planed remeber

good point! :tu:

Calm down? I'm afraid that until someone presents anything other than more of the same, I just can't get too excited about the subject.

exactly... :tu:

well 9/11 was planed remeber

It sure was. http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

Popular Mechanics examines the evidence and consults the experts to refute the most persistent conspiracy theories of September 11.

This 9/11,and the holocaust conspiracy theory, are probably the most despicable of them all, and long popular abroad,they are gradually--though more quietly--seeping into mainstream America. Allegations of U.S. complicity in the attacks on 9-11 have become standard fare on talk radio and among activists on both the extreme left and the extreme right of the political spectrum.

Aquatus 1 right.

Evidence that is endlessly cited is expert testimony. Pilots, astronauts, and others with experienced eyes and impressive credentials have all claimed to see odd craft in the skies. Its safe to say that these witnesses have seen something. But just because you dont recognize an aerial phenomenon doesnt mean that its an extraterrestrial visitor.

Edited by hazzard

Evidence that is endlessly cited is expert testimony. Pilots, astronauts, and others with experienced eyes and impressive credentials have all claimed to see odd craft in the skies. Its safe to say that these witnesses have seen something. But just because you dont recognize an aerial phenomenon doesnt mean that its an extraterrestrial visitor.

Maybe you should go back and read through it again. Maybe you didn't even view the disclosure project national press club conference in it's entirety either? Obviously you seem to be missing the point entirely. The majority of the witness's involved with the disclosure project have had far more exotic experiences than some points of light dancing about in the horizon. Many of these accounts involve direct involvement of the extraterrestrials themselves, but I assume you consider these particular incidents to be nothing more than well thought out science fiction tales right? Or maybe they were just misidentified mutilated space monkey's that crash landed on earth after being sent off into space as test subjects by our government? To even consider any of these highly credible officers of lying through their teeth is to declare yourself completely and utterly biased without question. After all, they have their credentials to prove unequivocally that they are who they say they are and worked on special operations as they so claim. Who are you to declare them liars?

By the way, this isn't directed solely towards hazzard, but to all the skeptics that dismiss the disclosure project without a second thought who refuse to even accept the possibility of extraterrestrial visitation as being a valid one.

Edited by Prophecy Guru

Maybe you should go back and read through it again. Maybe you didn't even view the disclosure project national press club conference in it's entirety either? Obviously you seem to be missing the point entirely. The majority of the witness's involved with the disclosure project have had far more exotic experiences than some points of light dancing about in the horizon. Many of these accounts involve direct involvement of the extraterrestrials themselves, but I assume you consider these particular incidents to be nothing more than well thought out science fiction tales right? Or maybe they were just misidentified mutilated space monkey's that crash landed on earth after being sent off into space as test subjects by our government? To even consider any of these highly credible officers of lying through their teeth is to declare yourself completely and utterly biased without question. After all, they have their credentials to prove unequivocally that they are who they say they are and worked on special operations as they so claim. Who are you to declare them liars?

By the way, this isn't directed solely towards hazzard, but to all the skeptics that dismiss the disclosure project without a second thought who refuse to even accept the possibility of extraterrestrial visitation as being a valid one.

Aquatus1....

QUOTE(limited @ Mar 9 2006, 06:28 PM)

let me guess ...you dont click on the links? you've pretty much made up your mind already

My mind is never made up. The world of science is entirely too dynamic to ever believe in the permanence of any thought or idea. I would have absolutely no problem whatsoever with this idea...if it provided something in the way of objective evidence.

Subjective evidence is never going to be enough to establish the existance of a theory. It can support one, but it cannot found one. If I say that I cannot accept testimony as objective, then it does not matter if you show me one testimony, or a thousands, it will still be subjective, and will not be sufficient to found a theory.

Instead of showing me pages of people claiming to have seen something, show me something that would not care if I believed it or not, because it is not influenced by human mentality.

QUOTE(Trix @ Mar 9 2006, 06:31 PM)

umm calm down

i think you are both right ...... :huh:

QUOTE(limited @ Mar 9 2006, 06:28 PM)

Thats exactly what Im saying. "Leap of fait" is not enough when it comes to this,I need hard scientific evidence.

After all, they have their credentials to prove unequivocally that they are who they say they are and worked on special operations as they so claim. Who are you to declare them liars.

I dont doubt for a second that they are whom they claim to be,all Im saying is that experienced eyes like astronauts,cops and whatever with "impressive credentials" have all claimed to see odd crafts/UFOs in the skies. But just because you dont recognize an aerial phenomenon doesnt mean that its an extraterrestrial visitor.

Edited by hazzard

well, there could be a hard chance of u getting ur scientific info on this.alots left to ur beliefs or imagination. but isnt it enough that we finally have *some of this info on it though? and what the gov. is planning. were finally getting some answers given to the public.

I dont doubt for a secont that they are whom they claim to be,all Im saying is that experienced eyes like astronauts,cops and whatever with "impressive credentials" have all claimed to see odd craft in the skies. But just because you dont recognize an aerial phenomenon doesnt mean that its an extraterrestrial visitor.

I both understand and agree with your argument there, however, like I stated before, not all these sightings can be attributed to "unidentified" craft. Many of these claims involve the actual extraterrestrials themselves, not the hypothetical hypothesis.

Many of these claims involve the actual extraterrestrials themselves,

When push comes to shove, and when pressed as to whether there’s real proof of extraterrestrial visitation.... The bottom line is that the evidence for extraterrestrial visitors has not convinced many scientists. If there are investigators who are convinced that craft from other worlds are buzzing ours, then they should present the absolute best evidence they have. The UFO advocates are not asking us to believe something either trivial or peripheral, for after all, there could hardly be any discovery more dramatic or important than visitors from other worlds. If we could prove that the aliens are here, I would be as awestruck as anyone,and I have said this before, I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

Edited by hazzard

Link please.

See disclosure project press conference: http://disclosure.netro.ca/npcc.wmv

There is significant testimony describing actual extraterrestrials, not just points of light and anomalous aerial phenomenon, in the national press club press conference

Also, in the link provided in enitial post: ( source )

"Marine Corps, Corporal Jonathan Weygandt

[The UFO] was buried in the side of a cliff. When I first saw it, I was scared. I think the creatures calmed me….[Later] I was arrested [by an Air Force officer]. He was saying, "Do you like the Constitution?" I'm like, "Yeah." He said, "We don't obey. We just do what we want. And if you tell anybody [about us or the UFO], you will just come up missing."

"US Army, General Stephen Lovekin

Colonel Holomon brought out a piece of what appeared to be metallic debris. He went on to explain that this was material that had come from a New Mexico crash in 1947 of an extraterrestrial craft, and that was discussed at length….I got an opportunity to travel with the President [Eisenhower]. He was very, very interested in what made [the UFOs] go. But what happened was that Eisenhower got sold out. He realized that he was losing control of the UFO subject. He realized that the [study of these technologies] was not going to be in the best hands. That was a real concern."

Here is further Verification of Stephen Lovekin's authenticity as evidence from his credentials. Check it out: http://www.disclosureproject.org/lovekin/documents.htm

OR

Scan of US Army Signal Agency Document

Scan of White House Letter

Scan of White House Certificate

"US Air Force, NRO Operative, Sergeant Dan Morris

UFOs are both extraterrestrial and manmade….It's not that our government doesn't want us to know that there are other people on other planets. What the people in power don't want us to know is that this free energy [from energy generators developed with UFO technology] is available to everybody. So secrecy about the UFOs is because of the energy issue. When this knowledge is found out by the people, they will demand that our government release this technology, and it will change the world."

"Corporate Manager of Fairchild Industries, Spokesperson for Wernher Von Braun, Dr. Carol Rosin

Von Braun [founder of modern rocket science] told me [in 1974] that the reasons for space-based weaponry were all based on a lie. He said that the strategy was to use scare tactics-that first the Russians, then the terrorists are going to be considered the enemy. The next enemy was asteroids. "The last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens, and all of it is a lie."….I was at a meeting in Fairchild Industries in the War Room. The conversation [was] about how they were going to antagonize these enemies and at some point, there was going to be a Gulf War. Now this is 1977!"

The next two testimonies are from the following source: http://disclosureproject.org/witnesssamples.htm

Sgt. Clifford Stone: US Army

"During the discussion of UFOs, the question, ultimately, is going to come up, can any government keep secrets, let alone the U.S. Government? And the answer to that is unequivocally yes. But one of the greatest weapons the intelligence community has at their disposal is a predisposition by the American people, the American politicians and the debunkers — people who wish to try to debunk UFO information. They immediately come out and say, oh, we can’t keep secrets, we can’t keep secrets. Well, the truth is, yes, we can.

"The National Reconnaissance Office remained secret for many, many years. The mere existence of the NSA remained secret. The development of the atomic weapon remained secret until once you exploded one you eventually had to tell some people what was going on.

"And we are conditioned by our own paradigms not to accept the possibility or probability of a highly advanced intelligent civilization coming here to visit us. You have evidence in the form of highly credible reports of objects being seen, of the entities inside these objects being seen. Yet, we look for a prosaic explanation and we throw out the bits and pieces of the evidence that doesn't meet our paradigm. So it is a self-keeping secret. You can conceal it in plain sight. It is political suicide to go and start hitting up intelligence agencies to get this information released. So, most of your members of Congress, and I know I’ve worked with a lot of them along that line, will balk and try not to do it. I can name you three members of Congress that were point blank asked to have a congressional inquiry on what happened here at Roswell…

"We have got to get the documentation as it exists in the Government files. We have got to get it released before it ultimately is destroyed. A good example is the Blue Fly and Moon Dust files. I had classified documents the Air Force acknowledged. When I got members of Congress to help me open up more files, they were immediately destroyed and I can prove this.

"Somewhere along the line, they may see that material and realize there is some very highly sensitive information that would have a damning effect upon the national security of United States should it become compromised. It needs to be further protected, to insure that there is only a limited access to that information to a small number of people. So small you can put them on a list of paper, on a piece of paper, and list them by name. Thus, you have the special access programs. The controls that were supposed to be put on the special access programs are not there. When Congress did their review of the way we protect documents, and the way we go ahead and implement our secrecy programs, they found that you had special access programs within special access programs — that is was essentially impossible to keep control of them all by Congress. And, I’m telling you right now; it is essentially impossible to keep control of them all.

"When it comes to UFOs, the same criteria applies. Therefore, only a small nucleus within the intelligence community, numbering less than a hundred — no, I’d suggest less than 50 — control all that information. It is not subject to congressional review or oversight at all. So, Congress needs to go ahead and ask the hard questions and convene a hearing."

( Sergeant Clifford Stone also went into brief details about the extraterrestrials themselves during his brief presentation during the disclosure press conference including a description of their appearance during the question and answer session.)

Sgt. Karl Wolfe: US Air Force

"I didn't want to look at it any longer than that, because I felt that my life was in jeopardy. Do you understand what I'm saying? I would have loved to have looked at it longer, I would have loved to have had copies. I would love to have said more about it, discussed it more, but I knew I couldn't. I knew the young fellow who was sharing this was really, really overstepping his bounds at that point.

"I felt that he just needed somebody to talk to. He hadn't discussed it, couldn't discuss it, and he wasn't doing it for any ulterior motive other than the fact that I think he had the weight of this thing on him and it was distressing to him…

"I knew that I couldn't go anyplace for at least five years without telling the State Department where I was, after I left the military. Any time I traveled I had to notify and get permission, even in the United States. They had to know where I was all the time. As an example, if we went to Vietnam there was always someone there with us, with a gun, ready to annihilate us basically if we should fall into the hands of the enemy. They didn't want the enemy to get us; we would be killed instead.

"So we knew we were operating under these sort of conditions. Your life was in jeopardy all the time, should you fall into the wrong hands. So we were aware of that. I was told when I left that I would be investigated on a regular basis to make sure that I wasn't involved in any peculiar activities that didn't suit the government's needs."

Karl Wolfe is talking about the images he was shown from a NASA employee of an extraterrestrial base on the back side of the moon (the side we never see from earth). Now we are not talking about the visual anomalies the public has seen for years, he describes (during the press conference) something that was unmistakable. This was discussed more indepth during the press conference.

See disclosure project press conference: http://disclosure.netro.ca/npcc.wmv

There is significant testimony describing actual extraterrestrials.........

Testimony means nothing when it comes to this,unless you are willing to take that leap of faith.Most scientists hold that if extraterrestrial life exists, its evolution would have occurred independently in different places in the universe, BUT there is as yet no scientific evidence of extraterrestrial life ANYWERE.

Edited by hazzard