Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Lighters Paranormal Research

NME_locus

It's under my putfile homepage: click on the file that says " Get out, now! "

http://www.putfile.com/nme_locus

Chad Miller, founder of Ghost Lighters in Houston Texas caught this evp. No need to try to make it out, it's clear.

I do wish to keep the cemetery anonymous to prevent desecration of it. Anyone who has heard of "ectoman" should know where this is in Humble Texas.

Take note: I go to the places that have attracted the most well known ghost hunters to varify like Cathie Bunn..

Ectoman: At Mueschke Cemetery, also near Tomball, Bunn believe she encountered an evil ghost she dubbed Ectoman. She said she captured a digital still photo of him with three heads. And in this clip, shot Dec. 8, she says the image seen slithering across the grass is Ectoman.

http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/spe...host/video.html

Mike's tree: Bunn and her fellow ghost hunters believe they've made audio contact at Salem Lutheran with a ghost named Mike. They also believe they've caught him on digital video camera. In this clip, taped July 17, Bunn believes Mike is the glow seen on the lower right side of the tree. He shoots to the top, then lands in its branches on the upper left side. He then flies under the camera.

photo below:

1st-This is Mike's tree I believe...

2nd-The lady of Salem Lutheran Cemetery

I will be going tonight maybe..

post-15805-1145396000.jpg

post-15805-1145396066.jpg

Edited by NME_locus

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taka

• NME_locus

• klamath

• Oubli

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Despite the fact that you say it's clear, I can't hear anything that resembles a voice...

As for the photos:

The first picture looks like dust.

The second one, I can't see anything for the outline of a woman! O:

Edited by Taka

Despite the fact that you say it's clear, I can't hear anything that resembles a voice...

I hope that you understand that EVP is always filtered out. If you go out and do a EVP and catch background noise that sounds like voices, then most liely it's a human voice. If you filter out all the noises that are made from people that were present, which is around

300-500 hz and catch noises lower than that, it means that it's catching noises not picked up by the human ear.

As for the photos:

The first picture looks like dust.

You're joking right? It's a picture of a tree, nothing else. I was just saying that it's the tree known as Mike's tree.

The second one, I can't see anything for the outline of a woman! O:

I hope you're not serious because it's already outlined for you. It's one thing I understand that it may not look outlined to you, but on different occasions, different people, same blue mist shape on any given day. Might be swamp gas then eh?

post-15805-1145399518.jpg

post-15805-1145399532.jpg

Edited by NME_locus

^^^ No. I mean. I don't hear anything that even remotely sounds like 'get out, now'.

Second, no, I'm not kidding... The 'orbs' looked like dust.

I'm not that blind...

Third, I'd rather it not be outlined first thing. Even under the outline, I couldn't see anything that resembled a woman; anyway.

And, in the one you've posted (not outlined)...I seriously don't see how you found a person in that.

^^^ No. I mean. I don't hear anything that even remotely sounds like 'get out, now'.

Second, no, I'm not kidding... The 'orbs' looked like dust.

I'm not that blind...

Third, I'd rather it not be outlined first thing. Even under the outline, I couldn't see anything that resembled a woman; anyway.

And, in the one you've posted (not outlined)...I seriously don't see how you found a person in that.

Sorry Taka. Didn't mean to sound rude. I know there's a dust orb, but I was referring to the tree to verify the location. I myself don't believe in orbs.

In the pics I posted, one photo is outlined and one is not. The one strange incident I can not explain is how the mist is always the same form, no matter the amount of times you go.

Wow,

That was definitely one of the more clear EVPs I have heard. I know you do not want to give the location away, but where in the graveyard he got it without giving away the location of the graveyard? Was he randomly wandering around, or was he recording in a specific place?

...It sounds like racket. I seriously can't hear words in that...

No, really.

And the blue mist simply looks like a disected food pyramid...

To me anyway.

Wow,

That was definitely one of the more clear EVPs I have heard. I know you do not want to give the location away, but where in the graveyard he got it without giving away the location of the graveyard? Was he randomly wandering around, or was he recording in a specific place?

Unlike some people ( not everyone ), I don't take pictures around my house and claim that they are ghost. I only go to verify well known haunted places.

AMYBUTTS: This this the Salem Lutheran Cemetery in Humble. The EVP was taken near "Mike's tree".

To Verify that this is proclaimed haunted..... even by well knoown ghost hunter Cathi Bunn herself.

Anyone who lives in Houston knows "The Houston Chronicle" and this is the report.

Here's the link... http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/spe...host/video.html

Edited by NME_locus

^^^ I hope you caught my PM, Locus.

That post is extremely offending and specific. Also, if I might add, a little childish.

Edited by Taka

^^^ I hope you caught my PM, Locus.

That post is extremely offending and specific. Also, if I might add, a little childish.

SOOOOO sad that you took it like that, as in truth, I was not even talking about you, yet you thought I was.

These EVP recordings disturb me.

I'm doing a project on EVP, in hopes of producing a documentary, and one thing I don't like, the EVP's from tombs.

This would imply that after you die you are confined to a mouldy old grave forever.

That bites the bag!

If that's true, well, I just won't die, so there!

Wow,