Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 2 votes

US Military "training for urban environments"

military marshal law civil war

  • Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#1    Allterspace

Allterspace

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined:28 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:26 PM

Us Military Creates chaos in washington state in the middle of the night. Flying Cargo helicopters around midnight in downtown without alerting city officials. The General Admits a training mission was in operation, "training to work in urban environments,"!

Just another reason the government is going to far. This act of not alerting city official and the mayor is a great example of the government disrespecting the rights of the state goverment. My Opinion: Yes we are part of the Union But your Not allowed in my back yard without my permission late at night. You come to the Front door and let me know whats going on!

This so called accident which is going to be investigated by the General is a breach in military and state protocal. It will be added to the list of many purposeful accidents the government has been involved in lately.

Your Ideas?

http://www.foxnews.c...ashington-city/


#2    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

    Unsuitable for large vehicles

  • Member
  • 24,810 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:there

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:51 PM

Right, and training in urban environments mightn't be a useful part of military training, of course. No, it has to be yet more prisonplant/infowars style paranoia about Mr. O about Martial Law, of course.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


Posted Image


#3    Allterspace

Allterspace

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined:28 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

I think Training in Urban enviroments is Important. Just not Important enough to do in the dark of the night without letting the mayor or governor know prior to the event. Why keep it a secret? Btw I said nothing about my present President, You Did!


#4    Allterspace

Allterspace

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined:28 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:00 PM

You Are in "The Conspiracy Theory Forum".


#5    Stellar

Stellar

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,854 posts
  • Joined:27 Apr 2004
  • Gender:Male

  • The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:41 PM

 Allterspace, on 13 July 2013 - 01:58 PM, said:

I think Training in Urban enviroments is Important. Just not Important enough to do in the dark of the night without letting the mayor or governor know prior to the event. Why keep it a secret? Btw I said nothing about my present President, You Did!

Why keep it a secret? Probably because it was only helicopters flying around in the sky for a night... Sounds to me like people are just over reacting. How exactly were people "terrorized" by these helicopters?

Ive seen helicopters flying around the city during the day and night, yet I never felt "terrorized".

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#6    Stellar

Stellar

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,854 posts
  • Joined:27 Apr 2004
  • Gender:Male

  • The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:42 PM

And the very threat title is utter bs. You're insinuating, through the title, that the true problem is that the US is training for operations in urban areas, as if that is something bad.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#7    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,432 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

 Allterspace, on 13 July 2013 - 01:26 PM, said:

Us Military Creates chaos in washington state in the middle of the night. Flying Cargo helicopters around midnight in downtown without alerting city officials. The General Admits a training mission was in operation, "training to work in urban environments,"!

Just another reason the government is going to far. This act of not alerting city official and the mayor is a great example of the government disrespecting the rights of the state goverment. My Opinion: Yes we are part of the Union But your Not allowed in my back yard without my permission late at night. You come to the Front door and let me know whats going on!

This so called accident which is going to be investigated by the General is a breach in military and state protocal. It will be added to the list of many purposeful accidents the government has been involved in lately.

Your Ideas?

http://www.foxnews.c...ashington-city/

Couldn't get the link right, but was this an announced to the public training exercise, prior to it being executed?


#8    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,432 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

 Stellar, on 13 July 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

Why keep it a secret? Probably because it was only helicopters flying around in the sky for a night... Sounds to me like people are just over reacting. How exactly were people "terrorized" by these helicopters?

Ive seen helicopters flying around the city during the day and night, yet I never felt "terrorized".

You haven't been there yet Stellar, but when you're in one place on the ground, even inside a building, when a flight of Chinooks goes over, it's real impressive, and real loud, and at night time, most folks are sleeping.

Is it possible for common sense and decency to factor into government decisions?


#9    Allterspace

Allterspace

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined:28 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:15 PM

Attached File  chinook.jpeg   8.98K   4 downloadsAttached File  Blackhawk.jpeg   9.81K   4 downloads

For those urban people that believe the helicopters aren't a big deal. Imagine a dozen of these hovering out your back door!


#10    Allterspace

Allterspace

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined:28 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:21 PM

 Stellar, on 13 July 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

And the very threat title is utter bs. You're insinuating, through the title, that the true problem is that the US is training for operations in urban areas, as if that is something bad.
Did you reads the article or just the title. I put a link to the article for that very reason. I know it works because I just visited it though the link. Also never did I insinuate anything Everything I mentioned in the topic is talked about in the article or from my own prior military knowledge. At no time can the military have operations in urban areas without notifing state officials.


#11    Allterspace

Allterspace

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined:28 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:30 PM

It may not be the most amasing act of governments overpowerment over the states. But combined with the mass ammunitions purchases and targets of pregnant women and children purchased by homeland security. It sure does raise a question or two about the issue.

a person can easily call another person paraniod, But Its alot harder for them to beg me to let them into my fall-out shelter!


#12    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,005 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2012

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:09 PM

 Allterspace, on 13 July 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

It may not be the most amasing act of governments overpowerment over the states. But combined with the mass ammunitions purchases and targets of pregnant women and children purchased by homeland security. It sure does raise a question or two about the issue.

a person can easily call another person paraniod, But Its alot harder for them to beg me to let them into my fall-out shelter!

Are you seriously implying that the purchase of women and children targets are meant to be used as target practice?

Or did you stop and think that maybe its going to be used as a training aid to not fire on civilians.

Please explain why you mentioned this.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#13    Allterspace

Allterspace

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined:28 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:22 PM

This is not new news but here is the link to the news article..

http://thenewamerica...-pregnant-women

The department of homeland security has bought 2 million dollars worth of these tagets to shoot at. Calling them do-not-hesitate targets. everything is in the link provided.

This is the stuff non-informational voters need to see.

Edited by Allterspace, 13 July 2013 - 11:23 PM.


#14    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,005 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2012

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:52 PM

 Allterspace, on 13 July 2013 - 11:22 PM, said:

This is not new news but here is the link to the news article..

http://thenewamerica...-pregnant-women

The department of homeland security has bought 2 million dollars worth of these tagets to shoot at. Calling them do-not-hesitate targets. everything is in the link provided.

This is the stuff non-informational voters need to see.

First paragraph of the article:

Quote

Even as the Obama administration continues to stockpile enough ammunition to kill every American multiple times, law-enforcement agencies were reportedly caught requesting so-called “no more hesitation” targets featuring pictures of children, pregnant women, mothers at playgrounds, and elderly people. The company behind the controversial scheme, which has received millions of taxpayer dollars from the Department of Homeland Security, said the images were specifically requested by government officials.

Did you not realize that the article itself initially starts off on a false premise?

The second paragraph begins to talk about infowars.

Don't know how else to better say this.  Are you seriously buying into this BS?

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#15    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,422 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:twilight zone's outer limits

  • Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:08 AM

Who is this Marshall, and what is his law? ;) I apologize for that. Yeah, they should alert cities and states when they conduct such operations. It brings various arguments with federal agencies to mind.

There is one reality with billions of versions.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users