Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

George Not Best Says UK

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 13 September 2004 - 09:50 PM

That is just the kind of easy answer/non-answer that should be avoided. When making comments/allegations, specific examples should be provided, that is all I'm saying. Velikovsky provided some earlier, so this specific conversation should be concluded.

Well you'll find my answers used to be long, complete and with sources up until only a days ago. However, they were alway skipped in favour a ' rolleyes.gif ' as a reply from my supports. So why bother going over it again, when everyone knows very well the CIA supported fascist parties during the Cold War.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#62    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 02:38 AM

Out of the sells made to Saddam the only ones that should really be questioned are the helicopters and similar items that we knew were going into the military.

the problem is that the helicopters sold were for civilian use, Saddam had weapons systems retrofitted. I just saying that yes the US did support Saddam, but  they were too trusting of him.  

the thing that scares me the most is not that the US backed saddam in the early 80s, but that france as continued to back Saddam up ubtil the iraq war..

#63    Velikovsky

Velikovsky

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

• It's mind over matter,
    I don't mind because
    You don't matter

Posted 14 September 2004 - 07:02 AM

Like they always say follow the money and who stands to profit.
You'll see a lot of suspicious activity that way.

Posted Image
Columnist for Unexplained Mysteries.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users