Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Army briefing "Americans are threat"

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#16    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,768 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

may be dod is outspending its usefulness??

Edited by aztek, 23 October 2013 - 07:28 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#17    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,350 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

View Postaztek, on 23 October 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

i do, agree it is suspisious at least,  reminds me of stalins purges, when thousands of officers, were executed as enemy of the ppl.

numbers are different now, mesures are different, but idea is the same.
worrying, isn't it?
And look, there's a pogrom going on in the NCIS* ATM too.

* Which I didn't even know was a real organisation, I knew they'd have to have something, but I thought the acronym was made up for TV.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#18    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

This too belongs in the conspiracy file, unless some real sources could be placed.

Why wouldn't any real journalist, that are ready to pounce on any story that could get them noticed, be all over this?

#19    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 23 October 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

100%. they need men who will play ball - not men with a conscious. This is the US military we're talking about.

They cannot fire all the men in the field though. The soldier may be trained to obey, but they've been balking as of late.
Between the govt screwing over their own vets, and tales of them being asked to maybe kill their own countrymen, they've been a bit testy.

Miss me?

#20    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 23 October 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

worrying, isn't it?
And look, there's a pogrom going on in the NCIS* ATM too.

* Which I didn't even know was a real organisation, I knew they'd have to have something, but I thought the acronym was made up for TV.
Oh yeah its real. My mom got me into the show years ago, and explained how it was real to me.
I want to say the show JAG made the names up, but I'm not sure

Miss me?

#21    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,091 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

View Postsupervike, on 23 October 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

This too belongs in the conspiracy file, unless some real sources could be placed.

Why wouldn't any real journalist, that are ready to pounce on any story that could get them noticed, be all over this?
Real journalisits, like at fox news who state the guy doesn't want to be named?  Hmmmm......  Yeah, why don't they have that.  Also I suppose the many government handbooks naming these same types of people as domestic terrorists means nothing.  Pull it out supervike.

Edited by OverSword, 23 October 2013 - 11:22 PM.

#22    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

View PostOverSword, on 23 October 2013 - 11:21 PM, said:

Real journalisits, like at fox news who state the guy doesn't want to be named?  Hmmmm......  Yeah, why don't they have that.  Also I suppose the many government handbooks naming these same types of people as domestic terrorists means nothing.  Pull it out supervike.

You do realize that the 'news report' is from an opinion piece?....and that opinion fits with this 'poor persecuted christians' narrative that Fox loves to promote.

Like I say, until there are real reports, this belongs in the 'conspiracy' section.

#23    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,306 posts

• ראה

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

I don't think there's much chance of a volunteer army ever turning against the people.

It's the only positive thing I see about having a volunteer army.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#24    Realm

Realm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

• "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
    Albert Einstein

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

View PostThanato, on 23 October 2013 - 06:47 PM, said:

If I remember correctly the US Military swears to defend the US Consitution against all enemies, Foreign and Domestic right? Well given the later part of that oath it makes sense that they would label some extreamist groups as threats. Not that they would act on it but it is their duty to make sure they define threats within their archs.

They never defended the constitution against Bush or Cheney.

#25    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,768 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 24 October 2013 - 03:19 AM, said:

I don't think there's much chance of a volunteer army ever turning against the people.

they will, in a heartbeat. i have no doubts about it. those few that wont will be removed.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#26    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,099 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

View Postaztek, on 24 October 2013 - 01:08 PM, said:

they will, in a heartbeat. i have no doubts about it. those few that wont will be removed.

A professional volunteer army. And army made up of people who chose to defend their nation will not take the idea of fighting their own people lightly. There will be massive splits in the Military from the high generals to the lowest private. With the majority refusing the order.

~Thanato

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#27    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,768 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

lol i have no doubt if your co orders you to shoot at crowd of demonstrators, or crowd that is blocking your way,  you will obey and shoot.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#28    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,099 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

View Postaztek, on 24 October 2013 - 02:04 PM, said:

lol i have no doubt if your co orders you to shoot at crowd of demonstrators, or crowd that is blocking your way,  you will obey and shoot.

Is the crowd armed? Are they shooting at me? Is there an imminent threat on my life what so ever? Nope. If my CO orders me to shoot I along with every other soldier I know would obye our higher standing orders which are to only obey laweful orders, of which that order would not be lawful.

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#29    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,768 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

lol, it is simpler than that, you will obey whatever order is given, or you will end up court marshal.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#30    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama administration this year, leading to speculation by active and retired members of the military that a purge of its commanders is underway.

Retired generals and current senior commanders that have spoken with TheBlaze say the administration is not only purging the military of commanders they don’t agree with, but is striking fear in the hearts of those still serving.

The timing comes as the five branches of the U.S. armed forces are reducing staff due to budget cuts, and as U.S. troops are expected to withdraw from Afghanistan next year.

“I think they’re using the opportunity of the shrinkage of the military to get rid of people that don’t agree with them or not tow the party line. Remember, as (former White House chief of staff) Rahm Emanuel said, never waste a crisis,” a senior retired general told TheBlaze on the condition of anonymity because he still provide services to the government and fears possible retribution.

“Even as a retired general, it’s still possible for the administration to make life miserable for us. If we’re working with the government or have contracts, they can just rip that out from under us,” he said.

Link: http://www.theblaze....ing-commanders/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users