Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Piers Morgan debates Ted Nugent on GunControl

acidhead

Piers Morgan debates Ted Nugent on Gun Control

Feb. 5, 2013

http://youtu.be/pkjIMxf0VyU

Yemen Piers?.... really?... you add them to the debate? Yemen is a nation currently under civil unrest and is currently being bombed by American drone strikes. Children are killed in these strikes. Poor Ted, he had an opportunity to nail Piers with that one. Alex Jones mentioned drone strikes during his episode with Morgan.

• Like 3

Ted should of drew his gun!

Piers asks to help him understand and says this debate needs to happen. I say the debate is happening and Piers isn't going to understand because he doesn't want to and if he did he wouldn't admit it anyways. This is his shtick. And he's pretty damn arrogant telling the Nuge what the second amendment does and does not entitle us to. This is the wrong debate for a Brit to tell an American what he's entitled to considering history.

• Like 2

Deport the douchebag

Jones and Nugent sound extreme at times, but it was fun to watch them smack down Morgan. He got a taste of his own medicine. He was much braver with the woman who discussed gun control with him. He threw his notes during *that* debate.

Piers asks to help him understand and says this debate needs to happen. I say the debate is happening and Piers isn't going to understand because he doesn't want to and if he did he wouldn't admit it anyways. This is his shtick. And he's pretty damn arrogant telling the Nuge what the second amendment does and does not entitle us to. This is the wrong debate for a Brit to tell an American what he's entitled to considering history.

Did you know that Morgan is Irish? He has an English accent and a Welsh surname (fake), but he has roots in Eire. Ireland shares the USA's history when it comes to expelling monarchist troops. One would think that Morgan would sound less like King George III with that kind of background.

• Like 2

This idiot is still spreading the misinformation that an AR-15 was used in the Sandy Hook shooting. And people talk about FOX news.

• Like 3

He is lucky Ted didnt put a beatdown on him,ted is a bit wild sometimes but the man is no fool!

I must admit he is getting a bit obsessive and quite frankly irritating,and I also now admit that previous statements I made on here concerning guns were a bit harsh and ill informed.

• Like 3

I must admit he is getting a bit obsessive and quite frankly irritating,and I also now admit that previous statements I made on here concerning guns were a bit harsh and ill informed.

Everyone gets a bit carried away sometimes when debating others on certain subjects.I myself am waiting to see how everything unfolds,i still believe responsible adults should be allowed to have their same rights and the ones who dont want them do not have to have them.

• Like 2

He needs to shut up, he has no say what we do with our constitution, besides it was created by our founding fathers because of his nation.

• Like 1

We had the right to hand it to England's government in 1776, without the 2nd Amendment. And yet here's Piers who thinks that we don't have the right to do it to our own, with the 2nd Amendment.

He keeps asking the same stupid question over and over again: Why would anyone need an AR-15? Have you seen the guns the military is using lately Mr Morgan? Yes we need light weapons like AR-15s as well as much more significant firearms in light of modern military firepower. Is his IQ so low or attitude problem so severe that in a single breath he can sputter: "I've already read the 2nd Amendment. I know what it says. Why would anyone need an AR-15?" and not be able to figure out that the 2nd Amendment answers his favorite question?

Should we line up some cardboard cut-outs of little kids on a street, then get a Hummer (not the kind my g/f gave me last night, but the 4WD vehicle) and run them all over and then explain how similar the Hummer is to the Humvee, just because some nut job happened to barrel his Hummer into a crowd full of kids in the playground at school last week, now we should all have to support Obama's proposal to ban all Americans from driving Hummers! Where does this sanctimonious blowhard get the audacity to think that he creates the designer American society that he sees fit?

Yes shoot anyone who disagrees with you.. You all should get guns in case you are in an argument, that should make your rights to own guns look better... Bring back the days of the old west...

Seriously, I believe you all should own a right to keep your arms and not ever loose your rights ( said it a dozen times ) But shooting people who do not agree with you, is not the smart way to go about it.. You are only giving the anti gunners more ammo ( pardon the pun ) to use against the gun owners... If you were serious in what you said, then it doesn't look good, if you weren't serious, then you may see were I am coming from

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 2

Why is it that the most adamant "responsible" gun owners on this forum seem to be the ones joking and/or threatening to use their guns to shoot people?

There's reasonable people here, like HerNibs and Michelle... and then theres the more vocal ones who talk of actually shooting people.

• Like 7

Why is it that the most adamant "responsible" gun owners on this forum seem to be the ones joking and/or threatening to use their guns to shoot people?

There's reasonable people here, like HerNibs and Michelle... and then theres the more vocal ones who talk of actually shooting people.

Never pull a gun unless you are going to use it,before you do know the consequences and repercussions.I will make no jokes or threats about it,this is a serious issue.I think some joke to lighten the mood because both sides get a bit carried away on this subject.If some are making threats i honestly do not see the point.

This idiot is still spreading the misinformation that an AR-15 was used in the Sandy Hook shooting. And people talk about FOX news.

You prefer the conspiracy theory that one wasn't?

Yeah...that is what hate and fear does, brings out the worst in some people. I'm progun, but I don't worry about individuals like Piers Morgan because I know what his game is all about. It's called "ratings" and he's good at getting them. Best way to get your ratings up and attention on him is to talk about gun control and act like he's a crusader. Like Al Gore is with climate control. Everybody wants to make their mark, Piers is no exception. To me he's harmless, I don't take him seriously.

Edit: Typo....

Edited by Purifier

You prefer the conspiracy theory that one wasn't?

Well, it seemingly was found "in the car" :innocent:

Wait, I don't get it, it seez there

The weapons seized from the attacker Adam Lanza are as follows, according to the State Police:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber–
rifle with high capacity 30 round clips

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3.
9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4.
12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

What don't you get...there was no AR-15. I expect the media to get their facts straight, especially after this long.

I have heard so many conflicting reports on this story im sick of it,can anyone report the truth anymore?Seems agenda's and paid off msm by either side want to stir up as much trouble as they can.

He needs to shut up, he has no say what we do with our constitution, besides it was created by our founding fathers because of his nation.

CNN do not want him to shut up.. Knowing how strong opinionated he is, and getting him to face some of Americas strong minded gun owners, is exactly what boosts their ratings, and TV shows want just that.. The goal is to produce a show to get as many as possible to watch it, regardless the subject.. Only thing that matters to them more are the ratings The feistier the arguments are, all the better for CNN ratings .... CNN know that no one is interested in a boring debate, they need this sort of thing.. .. If you were running CNN yourself, you would need someone like Piers Morgan and strong opposition to boost your stations ratings.. Think about it, it's all about the ratings..

Edited by Beckys_Mom