Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are You Guys Ready For Your National ID Cards

MagentaCandle

The Real ID Act, passed by Congress and signed by President Bush on May 11, 2005, mandates that all U.S. citizens will receive a National ID card by May of 2008.

Without this National ID, you won't...

Drive your car

Board a plane, train, or bus

Enter any federal building

Open a bank account

Hold a job

There has been a bill passed by our goverment that will force us into getting yet another form of national idetification. This card, labled "REAL ID", will be in full affect by May 11th 2008 and will be a requirement from our government to obtain jobs, use national transportation (airplanes, trains, etc...), and eventually in order to buy things.

Real ID is a card that transmits a signal to surrounding machinery providing personal information and documentation to whoever obtains control of these set scanners.

We the People do have the power to still prevent this from happening. By voicing your opinion to your state's senators through mail, email, phone calls, protesting; we can block our states from participating in vanquishing our freedom.

Again, this card will be distributed by May 11th 2008 and the bill for it has been passed by The House, The Senate, and The President. However each state has the right to not participate, as shown already by New Hampshire. If you do NOT want to participate in giving away your freedom, please advise your state representative and vote accordingly.

The corrupt section of our Government is going to combine all of this information into GIG (Global Information Grid) a tracking/information unit that is the next stage of Digital Angel.

Digital Angel Corporation develops advanced RFID and GPS technologies that enable rapid and accurate identification, location tracking, and condition monitoring of high-value assets. Applications for our products include identification and monitoring of pets, humans, fish and livestock through our patented implantable microchips as well as message monitoring of aircraft in remote locations through integrated GPS and geosynchronous satellite communications systems.

http://www.digitalangelcorp.com/ <--- Digital Angel's website.

Digital Angel Corporation develops advanced RFID and GPS technologies that enable rapid and accurate identification, location tracking, and condition monitoring of high-value assets

Since when did Human Beings become "High-Value Assets" for corporations?

I have never thought of myself as a high-value asset for a corporation. I've thought of myself as a piece of the Creator. Maybe thats just me though.

So folks, how is it going to feel to be monitored by a corporation that considers you to be a "High-Value-Asset" when you owe no allegiance what-so-ever to it?

What is referred to as a "smart card" is the method by which these cards will operate.

They will contain the inclusion of RFID technology which will mean a tiny microchip implanted in their make up which will contain pertinent data on each cardholder respectively.

The data will be available to such machines as Card readers that will transmit a signal that the card will answer with a download to the reader of the contents of the cards chip.

This information will consist of medical records, and personall data like previous convictions, be they federal or state, perhaps a military record of service, and a link to the big computer data bases which hold other info such as financial, political, personal, and other data deemed appropriate for collection and storage of every ones personal lives....

Money and hardware has been allocated to this intelligence project in the past, but it was disassembled into chunks by congress, though they did not stop its separate entities from completion.

The re-combination of these elements will be swift and the original intentions of it met with the issuance of these national IDs.

The data base already exists!

The cards will also act as a survielance tool of unerring accuracy that will be employed against every american and foriegn resident.

All movement within the country and outside it will be monitored through large computing capacity,and the card will be required for so many things as to give a very detailed description of movements and whereabouts, as well as financial and other information that will make our lives transparant to analysis and subject to review and question with very little personal freedom or privacy allowed to exist.

The ID card is only the first step of the process.

The second step is Human Microchip Implants.

The REAL ID act will be too easily counterfeited by illegals and criminals. It will be this way by design.

After the REAL ID act is shown to be obsolete, the implants will be introduced.

It's all part of the plan folks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82L3qU33CwY...ted&search= -

On June 6, 2006, 6-6-6, George Bush announces the REAL ID System.

Aaron Russo had a lot to say about this

This video:

has quite a bit about a pre-9/11 conversation with Nicholas Rockefeller. It goes into the the RFID system. This one is the longer version from a documentary called Zeitgeist :

These next videos are part of a documentary again by Aaron Russo. He was neither Democrat nor Republican. All three talk about the North American Union and the RFID chip system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA2nkWL2GMI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72S87-dWka4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPACNkxyx4M

Edited by AztecInca

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• War Eagle

• questionmark

• InnerSpace

• Caesar

MagentaCandle, 10 consecutive posts on the same subject is completly unnecessary and unacceptable. You should easily be able to fit all the information you want into one post, even if you can only fit so much. Please do not do this again. I will now merge all your posts. :tu:

Edited by AztecInca

it sounds like a good idea to me...unless you are liilegal?...

The Real ID Act, passed by Congress and signed by President Bush on May 11, 2005, mandates that all U.S. citizens will receive a National ID card by May of 2008.

All movement within the country and outside it will be monitored through large computing capacity,and the card will be required for so many things as to give a very detailed description of movements and whereabouts, as well as financial and other information that will make our lives transparant to analysis and subject to review and question with very little personal freedom or privacy allowed to exist.

The corrupt section of our Government is going to combine all of this information into GIG (Global Information Grid) a tracking/information unit that is the next stage of Digital Angel.

Good grief. :rolleyes: Imagination and misinformation run amok!!!

Snopes

Scroll down pass the email to get the "real" story.

More info:

REAL ID Act

REAL ID Questions & Answers

I'm a good boy :yes: but i don't buy any of the bullshizer they're spoon feeding us.

It's just a stepping stone approach to the Human Microchip

VeriChip Corporation - RFID Tags

Well, this is nothing new. Here in the US, our pets are implanted with micro-chips. I'm sure the "evil" government had a lot to do with that, eh? :lol:

Sorry Rebel...I'm a little feisty this morning. :D

Great post Magenta. Thanks for the updated info, I didn't know they actually passed that stuff and that we were on the brink of being forced to get I.D. cards, but I did hear one of Bush's first speeches about it around 2 yrs ago when he announced he had plans for giving everyone ID cards to stop immigration or whatever, I knew then that it was the setup for the mark of the beast. I also think it's kind of funny that for probably the next 8 years we'll probably have the woman everyone already thinks is the anti-christ in office as well, who better to step up the cards to microchips when the time comes eh?

Edited by TheEssenceofExcellence

Well, this is nothing new. Here in the US, our pets are implanted with micro-chips. I'm sure the "evil" government had a lot to do with that, eh? :lol:

Sorry Rebel...I'm a little feisty this morning. :D

Sorry you feel that way IS but i'm no animal(pet)...i'm a human being.

Sorry you feel that way IS but i'm no animal(pet)...i'm a human being.

Yep, and you've got the power!!!!

>>>Clicky

Yep, and you've got the power!!!!

>>>Clicky

LOL!

I love it!

''Shes got an awesome voice''

Thanks for the links, Inner Space. I love these types of posts.

My pleasure, Caesar. :tu:

Now, slowly for me, I am kind of old... what is wrong with a standard mean of identification?

Big brother is concerned for our well being. *god bless his heart* :wub:

The need to keep closer, err much closer tabs on us is whats needed.

All done in the name of our personal safety & national/international security ya know...

Big brother is concerned for our well being. *god bless his heart* :wub:

The need to keep closer, err much closer tabs on us is whats needed.

All done in the name of our personal safety & national/international security ya know...

But on the other hand you think nothing about pulling out your driver's license to identify yourself at the bank, at a store or wherever. Nor do you consider it offensive filling out forms with your SSN by the dozen every month.

Isn't that just a little too paranoid?

I have no problem with it. We already have driver's license & social security cards. Big deal.

Nor do i, but i don't relish the idea of a Microchip (if thats what your referring to?) stuck in my arm and have my every movement tracked.

i don;t like the aspect of tracking it.

i don;t like the aspect of tracking it.

Even if there was a RFID chip on a passport, an active (battery powered) one has a usable tracking distance of 15 feet. If that is the case just don't put in new batteries. A passive chip has a usable distance of less than 1 foot, small ones less than an inch. To track anybody they would have to put up a billion transceiver stations.

To get bigger distances a sizable antenna is needed that just is bigger than any passport I know.

Nor do i, but i don't relish the idea of a Microchip (if thats what your referring to?) stuck in my arm and have my every movement tracked.

I was talking about the ID cards. I don't want chip in me. Unless it will make me smarter.lol

I have a ID card (Documento Nacional de Identidad) since i was born, has my father before, and no big brother is dominating me. I dnot know why the USA people is soo paranoid about it.

I was talking about the ID cards. I don't want chip in me. Unless it will make me smarter.lol

And even if it is a chip like those used in animals they don't have a reach greater than a few inches.

A Disco had its customers implanted as a publicity stunt. They don't go around the world setting off all kinds of alarms.

The only way anyone is going to get rid of the national ID card is to elect the right leaders (Namely Kuccinich, Paul, or Gravel), sadly.. even with the passionate support they have, none of them are making it to office in the real world. It's ironic that 9/11 gave the government so much flexibility in its terrorism against the American people.