Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

general information about the Citizen Hearing...

http://citizendisclo....net/index.html

Citizen Hearing On Disclosure

April 29 To May 3, 2013 – Washington, DC

"If the Congress won't do its job, the people will."

This was the general format of the Hearing....

http://noetic.org/ev...losure-on-ufos/

The Citizen Hearing will be conducted over five days. It will consist of 30 hours of testimony from approximately forty witnesses testifying in groups of three and four regarding events and evidence relevant to extraterrestrial related phenomena. Each witness will deliver prepared remarks to be followed by questions from the hearing committee made up of five former members of the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate.

The setting for and conduct of the Citizen Hearing will match that of a formal Senate hearing to the extent possible. The Hart Senate Hearing Room will be the model. In addition to a press section, there will be room for a public audience of approximately 300.

The entire Citizen Hearing, 40 hours, will be live streamed over the Internet.

Simultaneous translations for the live and Internet audience will be available in Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Russian as needed.

The last Congressional hearing addressing the ET subject occurred in 1968. The motto for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure is, "If Congress will not do its job, the people will."

and here are some short previews....

http://www.youtube.c...ingMedia/videos

Although the actual event is over....this is just the beginning.... as the witness testimonies and information gets examined and shared.

I have only just caught up with this but it is looking like it is going to naturally lead on where the Disclosure Project left off.

:tu:

Edited by bee
  • Like 3

There's no way the government doesn't know anything. With all the sightings from reputable people I think they must have something. The US and I think Australia have a plan for alien invasion. Why would you do that if you didn't have a reason to do so?

They use the excuse that people would freak out. I don't think they would. Well maybe some but not the vast majority. I think many people already think they are real including me.

• Like 2

How exactly are the citizens going to get the government to disclose anything that it's dubbed "top secret" and thus has laws to insulate itself from having to release?

• Like 2

I believe if there are ufos which i believe exist, it is only a matter of time before they actually show themselves . I tend to think the ufos that are claimed to be seen only contain in their ships a nonbiological entity. in other words they are robotics sent by ...well whoever made them. reason being ...id assume based on what humans know of lightspeed and g-force, 2 things amoung many more that we humans would not be able to take on on an interstellar flight (thus far anyway). Just a theory of mine.

in anycase year after year the ufo sightings become more prominent. I do believe the common sightings are in a way assessing the idea in our minds by alien life, so when they do finally show themselves as full proof evidence, we will not be alarmed as much as we would have if we were completely oblivious to the ideaology altogether.

Edited by Sheep Smart

The speakers were paid $20,000 dollars to attend this.

Gravel is one of six former congress representatives who were paid $20,000 by the UFO advocacy group Paradigm Research to participate in a Congressional-style Citizen Hearing on Disclosure in Washington this week, where witness after witness has presented first-hand accounts of UFO sightings and extraterrestrial visits.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc-news/former-sen-mike-gravel-says-white-house-suppressing-112957111.html

zzz

Edited by Sakari

How exactly are the citizens going to get the government to disclose anything that it's dubbed "top secret" and thus has laws to insulate itself from having to release?

It doesn't seem to be about the citizens getting the government to do anything (although it would be a bonus if they did :))

On here it says....

http://noetic.org/ev...losure-on-ufos/

The components of the Citizen Hearing are being assembled and we are focusing on raising awareness of the project within the ET research/activist community, in the US and abroad, and the most interested public.

I mean you can't go beating your head against a brick wall forever.... :no::D

@Hilander...... :tu:

edit to say...and :tu: ....to anyone else who posts....

Oh and @ Sakari....I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if I were you.... ^_^

Edited by bee

I mean you can't go beating your head against a brick wall forever....

Why not?

After all, lots of folks at UM keep posting about the innumerable examples of proven alien presences, yet when pressed for their best example.. it all goes very quiet.

An alternative view is that.. yes, there are things in the sky that are not easily identifiable. Yes, there are lots of anecdotes (the plural of which is not data..). Yes, there are some crazy folks and scammers to add into that mix. Yes, our culture is one where we just love making up and listening to scary stories about aliens (/ghosts/demons/conspiracies) and where we have lots of fictional films and books to draw 'inspiration' from.

As for the disclosure project - it is a huge waste of time, put together by some of the worst of the worst..

But do, oh DO come on back with the very best disclosed evidence that comes out of it and I shall gleefully apologise for that deprecation.

And can anyone explain to me why the vast overwhelming majority of stories are provided by ordinary, non-gov't folks, none of whom vanish or are incarcerated or prevented from telling their tales, and yet these ebil gubmint's (most of whom hate each other) have all got together to cover it up.

Yeah, that's the ticket..

BTW, here's an alternative take on the disclosure circus:

http://www.parapolit...nal-press-club/

Edited by Chrlzs
  • Like 4

We have brand new witness testimony......

This man is not well and could die very soon...this he says is what prompted him to speak out...

At this late stage in his life...why would he make this stuff up?

He comes over as genuine to me....but everyone will have to make their own mind up about that.

He says he has seen the Roswell Craft....and a Being...

And he relates how he got involved in going to Area 51 and S4 for President Eisenhower...

Another shocker....he says the President threatened to send the US Army into Area 51...because he was angry at being kept in the dark.!!!!

Video testimony by an anonymous alleged former CIA official was shown at the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure at the National Press Club in Washington, DC on Friday, May 3.

..why would he make this stuff up?

Sigh.

I'm certainly convinced - I mean no-one could possibly make anything up, nor could they possibly have any reason to do so, and no-one ever self-deludes...

• Like 1

Sigh.

I'm certainly convinced - I mean no-one could possibly make anything up, nor could they possibly have any reason to do so, and no-one ever self-deludes...

You haven't watched it yet have you....

Let's put it this way....it seems unlikely that a man in his condition would bother to make it all up...IMO...happy now.. :P

He seems sincere to me...and while the subject matter isn't new. The bit about Eisenhower is. And we all know that he warned about

the Military Industrial Complex in his final address to the nation...

• Like 1

I believe if there are ufos which i believe exist, it is only a matter of time before they actually show themselves . I tend to think the ufos that are claimed to be seen only contain in their ships a nonbiological entity. in other words they are robotics sent by ...well whoever made them. reason being ...id assume based on what humans know of lightspeed and g-force, 2 things amoung many more that we humans would not be able to take on on an interstellar flight (thus far anyway). Just a theory of mine.

in anycase year after year the ufo sightings become more prominent. I do believe the common sightings are in a way assessing the idea in our minds by alien life, so when they do finally show themselves as full proof evidence, we will not be alarmed as much as we would have if we were completely oblivious to the ideaology altogether.

interesting theory...cheers Sheep Smart

and welcome to the madhouse forum..... :D

There's no way the government doesn't know anything. With all the sightings from reputable people I think they must have something. The US and I think Australia have a plan for alien invasion. Why would you do that if you didn't have a reason to do so?

They use the excuse that people would freak out. I don't think they would. Well maybe some but not the vast majority. I think many people already think they are real including me.

The CDC has a plan for the zombie apocalypse so I suppose that is evidence that zombies are real and loom on the horizon as an impending doom?

Nice thread as usual Bee. :tu: ..

And though I personally wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the circus-like, dollar-making 'disclosure projects' to yield any real dividends [by way of forcing the beans to be spilled] , I do think that they are an excellent conduit for tapping into a number of stories from guys that we otherwise may never have heard from, [some fascinating and quite compelling ....and some of them obvious BS'ers]

...And like you, I am initially of the opinion that 'the guy in the Richard Dolan video' exudes a favourable amount of authenticity,[but i've been wrong on this before... :blush: ]..however, I cannot square the fact that an old man that apparently has one foot firmly in the grave, and is no longer in fear of reprisals....deems it necessary to deny us his true provenance by deciding to withhold his full identity and curriculum vitae ??...bit odd that?...I mean , that if the reason was to protect his 'loved-ones' from being targeted after his demise...then surely he knows that whomever he is running scared of....already know who he is anyway, by means of his appearing on video and declaring the positions that he formally held... and hence his 'loved-ones' are already in their sights!..??

..but his tale of Eisenhower threatening 'the almighty secret-keepers at area 51' with the army, is both new and... strangely-believable!....[but I wouldn't be prepared to say that it was likely without a good deal more of corroborative evidence!]

[by the way...hope you are well and enjoying the bank holiday my friend!]

Cheers.

• Like 1

And though I personally wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the circus-like, dollar-making 'disclosure projects' to yield any real dividends [by way of forcing the beans to be spilled] , I do think that they are an excellent conduit for tapping into a number of stories from guys that we otherwise may never have heard from, [some fascinating and quite compelling ....and some of them obvious BS'ers]

...And like you, I am initially of the opinion that 'the guy in the Richard Dolan video' exudes a favourable amount of authenticity,[but i've been wrong on this before... :blush: ]..however, I cannot square the fact that an old man that apparently has one foot firmly in the grave, and is no longer in fear of reprisals....deems it necessary to deny us his true provenance by deciding to withhold his full identity and curriculum vitae ??...bit odd that?...I mean , that if the reason was to protect his 'loved-ones' from being targeted after his demise...then surely he knows that whomever he is running scared of....already know who he is anyway, by means of his appearing on video and declaring the positions that he formally held... and hence his 'loved-ones' are already in their sights!..??

..but his tale of Eisenhower threatening 'the almighty secret-keepers at area 51' with the army, is both new and... strangely-believable!....[but I wouldn't be prepared to say that it was likely without a good deal more of corroborative evidence!]

Cheers.

Agreed on this one 1963,We all need to see the Real Deal soon ! Before they clone all those little Greys under Area 51 and they take over the world ? Hum just dreaming as always,But the bottom line really is that theres no actual proof to date that we or anyone has any actual evidence of E.T.

That-L-be da Day ! the tune goes !

And on that day then we all shall have a Hay day of posting !

Good work Bee good to see your perservence !

• Like 1

Any body wonder besides me, where's that worldwide online group of protesters called "anonymous" when it comes to ET disclosure? They seem to get involved with all kinds of political conspiracies, you'd think you'd see some come out about this subject as well. The thought just crossed my mind. This subject is one of the biggest world wide cover ups going. Any thoughts?

• Like 2

cheers 1963....

It's early days for the Citizen Hearing...and we will see what we shall see...and how it pans out...

For example....last night I listened to part of an audio from Day 2 ...that had first hand witness testimony from

the American Servicemen Sgt John Burrows and Sgt Jim Penniston...the ones who approached and in the case of

Penniston, actually touched the Craft that landed in Rendlesham Forrest, 1980 !!!

Those guys have had major health problems after the incident but can't get the military to release anything to their doctors,

so they can be diagnosed and treated better.

Not sure...but I think it's the first time they've gone public, in this way...

I suppose he has his reasons. He did say that he didn't use his real name while he worked for the CIA...

Although his identity will be known by the 'authorities'....maybe he was trying to protect his family from intrusion.

People tracking them down and asking this and that about him.... I expect it is their privacy he wants to protect...?

Imagine the debunker crew delving into all of his family history, relatives and friends...trying to find something, anything to discredit

his testimony.

..but his tale of Eisenhower threatening 'the almighty secret-keepers at area 51' with the army, is both new and... strangely-believable!....[but I wouldn't be prepared to say that it was likely without a good deal more of corroborative evidence!

That bit will be chewed over for many years to come, I think.....

Cheers.

thankyou....same to you.... :tu:

[media=]

[/media]

president in the dark: anonymous pack your bags and go out to area 51 and tell whoever is in charge that i need to know what's going on

area 51 manager: welcome anonymous, here's the recovered roswell craft which is made of foil and here is the alien autopsy film which we can't show to the president

seems-legit.jpg

Edited by mcrom901

president in the dark: anonymous pack your bags and go out to area 51 and tell whoever is in charge that i need to know what's going on

area 51 manager: welcome anonymous, here's the recovered roswell craft which is made of foil and here is the alien autopsy film which we can't show the president

awwwwwww...didn't he mention plasma? Never mind, eh.... :rolleyes:

Put whatever spin on it you want....belittle the man and his words...I expect there's a lot more of that to come.

He has said what he has said...people can make their own minds up about how 'legit' they think it is.

what we now call Area 51 (Groom Lake) was used by the CIA for testing,and then for operational flights, of the U-2, and then A-12/SR-71, from 1955. Now why on earth, if they were fully engaged on such an importnat program (an operational program, involving clandestine penetrations into Soviet airspace, as well as testing & development), would they be willing to have the distraction of storing crashed flying Saucers there as well? It would be secure, obviously, but it'd also attract unwelcome attention from people obsessed about flying Saucers, and would surely involve lots of other people, from lots of other clandestine departments, about the place. it'd just be a distraction, and would surely compromise security. So I can't really see that Groom Lake would make a good place for evaluation of extraterrestrial Spacecraft as well. I think that's be much more liekly (if it was likely at all) somewnere lese rather than to risk distracting another importnat project.

what we now call Area 51 (Groom Lake) was used by the CIA for testing,and then for operational flights, of the U-2, and then A-12/SR-71, from 1955. Now why on earth, if they were fully engaged on such an importnat program (an operational program, involving clandestine penetrations into Soviet airspace, as well as testing & development), would they be willing to have the distraction of storing crashed flying Saucers there as well? It would be secure, obviously, but it'd also attract unwelcome attention from people obsessed about flying Saucers, and would surely involve lots of other people, from lots of other clandestine departments, about the place. it'd just be a distraction, and would surely compromise security. So I can't really see that Groom Lake would make a good place for evaluation of extraterrestrial Spacecraft as well. I think that's be much more liekly (if it was likely at all) somewnere lese rather than to risk distracting another importnat project.

You think they were just storing them there?

Like...'Flying Saucers' going dusty in a big warehouse.... :)

Oh I don't know...maybe, just maybe they were studying them....trying to reverse engineer them.

Testing and developing what they could learn for military use.

Did the general public have any idea at all what was going on at Area 51 back in the 1950s?...I doubt it very much.

If the new whistleblower is to be believed...the President himself had to threaten them with the Army to even find out anything..

cheers 1963....

It's early days for the Citizen Hearing...and we will see what we shall see...and how it pans out...

For example....last night I listened to part of an audio from Day 2 ...that had first hand witness testimony from

the American Servicemen Sgt John Burrows and Sgt Jim Penniston...the ones who approached and in the case of

Penniston, actually touched the Craft that landed in Rendlesham Forrest, 1980 !!!

just found what I listened to last night....

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa7_UGMxLMo[/media]

there are other parts.....I anticipate that we will see this and other sections of the Hearing in a better format in the coming days/weeks...

those retired congress men and women can be annoying at times.... ^_^

I spelt Burroughs' name wrong earlier.....it's Burroughs not Burrows

You think they were just storing them there?

Like...'Flying Saucers' going dusty in a big warehouse.... :)

Oh I don't know...maybe, just maybe they were studying them....trying to reverse engineer them.

Testing and developing what they could learn for military use.

Did the general public have any idea at all what was going on at Area 51 back in the 1950s?...I doubt it very much.

If the new whistleblower is to be believed...the President himself had to threaten them with the Army to even find out anything..

I'm not sure if that makes much sense. Would the Army have any more authority than the Air Force or CIA, or whoever was in charge at Area 51 at the time? And threatening to turn one branch of the armed forces on another, or on the nation's intelligence service, because they wouldn't reveal all about what they were doing, sounds like a recipe for a military coup.

The moral of the story. Citiznes say = 0 unfortunately. America and it's phony democracy is one of the worst countries in the world run by the energy lobby and defense morons.

• Like 1

awwwwwww...didn't he mention plasma? Never mind, eh.... :rolleyes:

isn't that what the scientific data is showing? i.e. lights in the sky are an atmospheric phenomena and not spaceships?

plasma, you mentioned it last time and ignored my response... is it because i don't subscribe blindly to the et 'assumption' anymore?

Put whatever spin on it you want....belittle the man and his words...I expect there's a lot more of that to come.

He has said what he has said...people can make their own minds up about how 'legit' they think it is.

i suppose it doesn't matter either way... what about all the exposed whistle-blowers from the past? the us government has classified info concerning ufos, therefore they're hiding et wreckage and corpses, right? i'm beginning to sense a pattern here... it's not about ufos anymore, bur et disclosure...

Bassett wants so much to bring the issue of ET Disclosure in front of the public that he appears willing to do anything at all to further his cause. At an appearance on The Paracast he was asked by David & Gene why he gave credence to known charlatans. He stated that it didn’t matter if the people who took the stage were credible or not. All that mattered was to get the idea before the public. He said,

The problem is not about our opinions about who is a laughingstock. It’s all about the government. Don’t worry about the individual aspects of people in the field. I don’t care about your background. Credibility is not an issue in the Disclosure process. I just don’t care. It’s not my concern and I’m not in a position to sort it out. I don’t give a damn."

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/stephen_bassett.htm

• Like 2

The speakers were paid $20,000 dollars to attend this.

Pales in comparison to defense contractors and the energy lobby.

Edited by topsecretresearch