Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Child photographed with ghostly figure

erin potter virgin mary

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#46    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,767 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:02 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Grilled cheese, chocolate, tree stumps, cheeto's.......

The Virgin Mary is everywhere!!!!

REPENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#47    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,014 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

The Cheetos one looks like a zombie to me.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#48    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,822 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostRafterman, on 09 June 2013 - 12:47 PM, said:

The Cheetos one looks like a zombie to me.
If you look at it at a certain angle it looks like a hippo with its jaws wide open.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#49    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:57 AM

If you look at the figure behind the little girl, the figure look as if he is wearing a redish colored t-shirt... More like a male figure to me..

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#50    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 5,969 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:50 AM

View PostArchimedes, on 09 June 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

If you look at it at a certain angle it looks like a hippo with its jaws wide open.
I see the Hippo - it's definitely a hippo, all hail the Hippo.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#51    Yamato

Yamato

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,389 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:04 AM

The face looks similar to depictions of Mary in artwork.   The figure has the size, proportion, detail of the clothing, classic bowing of the head... I'm impressed.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#52    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,828 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:39 AM

Oh my god, I can't believe I click on this crap. I always try to avoid the ghost section but seeing this thread has a few posts I gave it a go.

Are people really that stupid that they would see a photo like this and assume it's a ghost of angel or whatever? And then to send it into news stations.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#53    Yamato

Yamato

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,389 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:55 PM

Who says ghosts (or angels) don't use natural means to reveal themselves or interact with their environment?    Who says that a photographic aberration and the presence of a figure are mutually exclusive?   Everything that was once supernatural was supernatural until it wasn't.  As it turns out, it's all natural   Who says that the paranormal and the laws of nature are mutually exclusive?   It is human arrogance to be content with the laws we've written so far as if everything there is to be explained has already been explained *considers name of website*.  We're standing on the shoulders of giants, so smug and satisfied in the section of road paved for us by others that we reject and deny and close our minds to the possibilities.  There are laws of the universe we don't know about yet; connections to the laws we do know that are yet undiscovered; and it is the open and inquiring minds that will find them.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#54    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:30 PM

Why are people saying it looks like Mary?  Can you not all see it clearly looks like a male ghostly figure?  You can clearly see the short sleeve of his t-shirt... It is obvious...  If I am wrong, I am going to specsavers  lol

#55    Yamato

Yamato

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,389 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

Why can't females wear short-sleeved t-shirts?   And what image of Mary am I missing that's showing off her womanly curves?

The only male-looking figure in a short-sleeve shirt in the picture that I can see is Erin Potter.   The arm detail on the ghost looks like loose-fitting bunched-up clothing to me.  To a lesser extent, layered clothing; the short sleeve a head scarf hanging over the shoulder.  

Oh wait, I think I see a mustache...

#56    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,316 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

View PostDKO, on 10 June 2013 - 04:39 AM, said:

Oh my god, I can't believe I click on this crap. I always try to avoid the ghost section but seeing this thread has a few posts I gave it a go.

Are people really that stupid that they would see a photo like this and assume it's a ghost of angel or whatever? And then to send it into news stations.
Apparently so. :yes:

Now, what picture of the virgin Mary do you have to contribute, surely she is lying about hiding til you discover her somewhere. Do you have any cheeto`s in your pantry?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#57    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,316 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:13 PM

View PostYamato, on 10 June 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

Why can't females wear short-sleeved t-shirts?   And what image of Mary am I missing that's showing off her womanly curves?

The only male-looking figure in a short-sleeve shirt in the picture that I can see is Erin Potter.   The arm detail on the ghost looks like loose-fitting bunched-up clothing to me.  To a lesser extent, layered clothing; the short sleeve a head scarf hanging over the shoulder.  

Oh wait, I think I see a mustache...
fashion changes over the years. I think there is one out there with the Virgin Mary wearing Prada.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#58    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:21 PM

View PostYamato, on 10 June 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

Why can't females wear short-sleeved t-shirts?  

I never said that...Why are you forever accusing me of posting things that are not even there?  I have lost count how brave and often I see you do this to me and so many others.. You misquote and argue things that are not there  lol .......Say, do you think its a spooky post Yam?  That maybe it's in a spooky font that only you can see? :lol:

I can see a male figure.. Mary was busy that day appearing on burnt pieces of  toast...!

EDIT  checked it again and yes it looks more like a male ghostly figure... Hey Yamato, you can come back and say something else like  -  "Why are you saying Mary looks butch in the picture?"  and then you can add - "Why can't it be Mary?"...Followed by  - "What do you mean only males can be ghosts?" ....I figured as you like to do this a lot, ( and you do ) you could use a little help of the misquote marathon you love to run  lol :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 10 June 2013 - 11:30 PM.

#59    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,828 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:30 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 10 June 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Apparently so. :yes:

Now, what picture of the virgin Mary do you have to contribute, surely she is lying about hiding til you discover her somewhere. Do you have any cheeto`s in your pantry?

Haha, you're right. I bet I could go and find one now. I'll try and find an image of Satan, just to mix it up a bit.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#60    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:52 PM

View PostRafterman, on 08 June 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

Again, how do you know what Mary even looks like or how she "holds her face"?

Frankly, Mary could have looked like this for all we know:

Attachment florida-good-times1.jpg

That's Florida!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users