Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Small But Deadly Army Of Elite Warriors

Anomalocaris

The Pope Has A Small But Deadly Army Of Elite Warriors Protecting Him

If you have ever visited the Vatican, you have seen the stoic guards that look like they missed the bus to the local Renaissance Festival. The truth is they are a high-end military force made up of top ex-Swiss soldiers. And don’t let those spears fool you, they can shred you to pieces with them. If that doesn’t work they have one of the finest firearms collections on the planet to finish the job.

arrow3.gifRead more

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hellig heilige

• Podo

• Border Collie

• Anomalocaris

Top Posters In This Topic

An amazingly heavily armed unit for a dude whose main teachings include "thou shall not kill".

I'm no fan of christianity, but I don't find the swiss guard to be a contradiction to christian ideals. They originated centuries ago, when assassination attempts could come from any angle. Technically assassination still could, but I think it is less of a problem now than it was in centuries past. Besides, I'm sure the bible has something in there about killing in self-defense being okay, and that's what they'd be doing.

I'm no fan of christianity, but I don't find the swiss guard to be a contradiction to christian ideals. They originated centuries ago, when assassination attempts could come from any angle. Technically assassination still could, but I think it is less of a problem now than it was in centuries past. Besides, I'm sure the bible has something in there about killing in self-defense being okay, and that's what they'd be doing.

in catholic practice its heresy to go against the pope.............. heresy is the work of the devil.......................... demon possessed people r exorcised coz its a war............................ fight the good fight is to destroy demons to abrahamic christians.......... let your imagination connect the dots..........................................................