Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien invasion confirmed by Russian PM

I have no idea if this is authentic or not, claims to have been pulled off sky news about 2hrs ago, and appears to be a mess up in their broadcast feed..

[media=]

[/media] Edited by The Sky Scanner
  • Like 1

Very interesting... the broadcast most likely wasn't messed up ... they got a call probably saying " don't do it, don't tell the public or else... "

Lets dig more about this broadcast.

Edit: Can't find anything more, except that airing went offline and PM got guarded instantly after they were cut off.

And i found more on this here but it is in Italian language there is mroe in description . If this will be a hoax it will be massive because people already said " This was on TV? i can't believe it" and more...

I think this is a joke, otherwise NASA, ESA would already said something. Well i know esa would..

Edited by Nuke_em

has he been sharing tips on twitter with Julia Gillard?

• Like 2

I have no idea if this is authentic or not, claims to have been pulled off sky news about 2hrs ago, and appears to be a mess up in their broadcast feed..

[media=]

[/media]

Wow; any thoughts anyone?

I am sure that this was a joke " the alien invasion " part, about the files given to them part i think thats real..

This is weird. There's absolutely no trace of this on Sky now.

Nothing on the website,teletext or even as a headline.

You would have thought they would have got back to the item later on.

That's if they wanted us to know the truth but a news blackout must have been enforced.

Somebody high up has leaned on Sky to suppress the information.

I'm getting a really creepy feeling this could have been the real deal.

I was about to discuss this but I know even less than I did this morning.

Now I don't know what to think. Apparently a hoax call is more relevant.

This is major news and yet they waste their time on trivial rubbish.

Don't give me that about losing pictures due to a satellite glitch.

All I got from the Italian broadcast was "extraterrestrial".

Edited by Walnut Whip

Is anyone really surprised at what the brief announcement was saying? Haven't we known such a thing was happening all along?

Medvedev just dropped a joke... And morons on Sky news swallowed that as real...

"documentary Men in Black" :D

• Like 1

Whose voice is it? Any Sky News watchers recognise the voice? Does he have a blog or anything?

Is anyone really surprised at what the brief announcement was saying? Haven't we known such a thing was happening all along?

I'm not at all surprised what has occurred here and the shiftiness in the aftermath.

Russia are more open to what they feed the masses and I don't think the Prime Minister meant it as a slip.

If it had been the UK or the States the broadcast wouldn't have even lasted a millisecond.

In fact nobody in either Government wouldn't have even acknowledged it.

Edit: Just realised we have been taken for a ride!

Edited by Walnut Whip

Well, of course they'll make out that it was a joke, won't they; you know what they're like. I bet you it's all part of some scheme or Plot, to release the news to the Masses, you mark my words.

Edited by 747400

He also said the following in the same interview, which was after he thought the cameras had stopped recording:

"I believe in Father Frost. But not too deeply. But anyway, you know, I'm not one of those people who are able to tell the kids that Father Frost does not exist," he said in a jovial reply to a question about Russia's equivalent of Santa Claus.

But no doubt people will start frantically theorising that this is part of the cover-up.

Oh, and this "More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called Men In Black... I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic,"

http://news.sky.com/story/1022463/medvedev-makes-strange-off-air-comments

Edited by Archimedes

interesting

Lilly`s right ! but the Aliens are not coming this you can go to the bank on ! Were not worthy of there abilities !

But on the other hand they wont be eatting us any time soon either ! :alien:

Musical Interlude

It's the men in,it's the men in,it's the men in black.

A galaxy defended!

With so many stories circling around this alien invasion one might think it might just happen,what then?

If it were true,I doubt NASA would say anything .

What about the thousands of amature astronomers around the world,... do you think they would say something?

jeeezzz :whistle:

• Like 3

Perhaps it is a hoax, grafted onto a recording of a SKY TV broadcast. I couldn't say, really, one way or the other. I do note that the woman news reader at least appears to break into and pre-empt the talk about 'aliens'

I also note that the term 'invasion' is being thrown about a good deal, even though this word isn't used in the recording. I heard a very brief mention of a file containing information about 'aliens' visiting out planet, and about an organization or department that exercises control over them. If they're merely visiting and are under control, it doesn't sound much like an invasion.

If it were to be admitted that extraterrestrials are visiting Earth, I'm sure the powers that be would like us to believe that they have the situation under control. Perhaps they do, in a sense, but this would probably require the cooperation of those they are seeking to 'control'.

Could this be a leak, inadvertent or on purpose, intended to pave the way for disclosure? Possible, I suppose, though I wouldn't depend on this being so. So many things have seemed to point to disclosure at one point in time or another, without this coming to pass. Let us wait and watch and see if anything further comes of this.

Edited by bison

What about the thousands of amature astronomers around the world,... do you think they would say something?

jeeezzz :whistle:

What if this so called invasion, isn't like we imagined it to be? What if they won't come in 1000 ships, what if they just port on earth by some exotic technology we can't even comprehend? What if they have stealth/cloak, how would we even know what invasion is in ET sense?

I don't believe in any invasion by ETs if such thing would be in progress we would know already,they cut him out of broadcast because they would waste time... Nothing more to it..

brace yourselves, invasion posts are coming.....