Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your shadow

Lenkaborzoi

I go out every night to check my animals. they are housed in a very old yard with thatched buildings built over the site of a saxon barn.

Tonight when I walked from the house to the thatched barn with the security lights on, I felt I was being followed and when I looked round, I had two shadows, one smaller than the other. I stopped and looked hard at the shadows, they were very clear.

When I finished by check and topped up hay and water, I tried the same walk, only one shadow.

Perhaps it was a trick of the light but I felt quite unnerved and didn't want to try it out anymore. Had anyone else had this experience and what did it mean? if anything.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blazer2004

• TooFarGone

• Hotoke

• Stellar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I go out every night to check my animals.  they are housed in a very old yard with thatched buildings built over the site of a saxon barn.

Tonight when I walked from the house to the thatched barn with the security lights on, I felt I was being followed and when I looked round, I had two shadows, one smaller than the other.  I stopped and looked hard at the shadows, they were very clear. 

When I finished by check and topped up hay and water, I tried the same walk, only one shadow. 

Perhaps it was a trick of the light but I felt quite unnerved and didn't want to try it out anymore.  Had anyone else had this experience and what did it mean? if anything.

421955[/snapback]

Yes I have had this myself! It happened when I *gasp* was walking past two different sources of light! Creepy!

geek.gif If the mass and circumference of the person in question was excessive the distance the photons had to travel would vary, giving two shadows. answer - loose some weight! w00t.gif

Yeah, it happens to me everyone once in a while. Not too much paranormal here. Just...two of your own shadows, as the other guys said.

Yes I have had this myself! It happened when I *gasp* was walking past two different sources of light! Creepy!

If the mass and circumference of the person in question was excessive the distance the photons had to travel would vary, giving two shadows. answer - loose some weight!

Is that any way to greet a new member? Ridecule and ignorance will get you nowhere.

Now, about the question, perhaps another light source was turned off on your second trip around, Lenkaborzoi. Maybe a neighbor's light or a street light that went out. Nothing i'd worry about.

Tehe, sure ya do. Anyway, just a trick of light.

Right... what do these shadow people look like? When do you see them?

some are 8 to 10 foot  tall some are 5 to 7 foot tall they are just pure black and and have red eyes no eyes yellow eyes green eyes and so on

422727[/snapback]

I want the drugs you are using

I want the drugs you are using

Do you honestly want to turn out like him?

some are 8 to 10 foot  tall some are 5 to 7 foot tall they are just pure black and and have red eyes no eyes yellow eyes green eyes and so on

Right... does the shadow only move when you move? How often do you see them and in what circumstances?

i see them in my hallway most time with no lights on i see them down stairs in the closet the attic and some other places some times ill walk in the woods and see them in the dark time

Maybe its moonlight hitting you, and other pbjects. This would make it appear as though there are creatures there.

i see them in my hallway most time with no lights on i see them down stairs in the closet the attic and some other places some times ill walk in the woods and see them in the dark time

So now explain to me... There are no lights on and its dark... how do you see black shadows then?

Perhapes your just letting your imaginination get carried away? I've been in my room when the power goes, and its absolutly dark. I hear things, and get crazy feelings. then, the lights come back, and there is nothing there. Its just my imagination making stuff up.

ok then...... In all seriousness, do you do drugs? I dontr mean it as an insult or anything, but if you do do drugs, they may be messing with your senses.

nah ive ran in to them they are real

You've ran into them... literally?