Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My haunting experience

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16    Ruthie

Ruthie

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

• Life after death? -Yes, please!

Posted 30 November 2003 - 11:35 PM

I have also been scared of the dark since I was a kid.

I had kind of gotten over it a bit, when I was 17.
But then the teachers of the boarding school tok us students for a hike into a forrest, in the middle of the night.
It was very dark, and we where separated into groups with 3-4 people in each group. As we were walking in the dark, a teacher jumped out in front of us, with a flashlight wrapped in some white plastic.

I was so scared I just ran 30-40 meters, started jumping up and down, and I was crying my eyes out! My friend was in the same group as me, she got so scared that she started bleeding from her nose!
I think it was a very bad thing to do to us!!

After that I've been more scared of the dark then ever before!

-Ruthie-

When I was coming up, it was a dangerous world, and you knew exactly who they were. It was us vs. them, and it was clear who them was. Today, we are not so sure who the they are, but we know they're there.

Quote George W. Bush.

#17    Punk_rocker

Punk_rocker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

• What!! I'm am busy! But we can talk later ;)!!

Posted 30 November 2003 - 11:43 PM

GEE that sounds really wierd and scary i would of hated to be you then....
ohmy.gif all of this stuff is cool and i loved to be scared!!!! it is so fun. hahahahahaha laugh.gif  huh.gif g2g

Laterz punk_rocker  cat.gif

Punk_rocker

#18    Ruthie

Ruthie

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 11:48 PM

I have also been scared of the dark since I was a kid.

I had kind of gotten over it a bit, when I was 17.
But then the teachers of the boarding school tok us students for a hike into a forrest, in the middle of the night.
It was very dark, and we where separated into groups with 3-4 people in each group. As we were walking in the dark, a teacher jumped out in front of us, with a flashlight wrapped in some white plastic.

I was so scared I just ran 30-40 meters, started jumping up and down, and I was crying my eyes out! My friend was in the same group as me, she got so scared that she started bleeding from her nose!
I think it was a very bad thing to do to us!!

After that I've been more scared of the dark then ever before!

-Ruthie-

When I was coming up, it was a dangerous world, and you knew exactly who they were. It was us vs. them, and it was clear who them was. Today, we are not so sure who the they are, but we know they're there.

Quote George W. Bush.

#19    Ruthie

Ruthie

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 11:51 PM

Oops.. Posted it twise..

Quote George W. Bush.

#20    booboo

booboo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• Just because youre paranoid doesnt mean theyre not out to get you!"

Posted 01 December 2003 - 12:08 AM

wow ruthie, that was so mean of the, i think id still be crying over that!!!.
can you remember before that why you where scared of the dark, or was it just the normal monsters in the corner kid fears ( no offense too any1 that belives in monsters and things) just using it too explain my point

#21    Ruthie

Ruthie

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 01:10 AM

Hi!

I guess I was (and still am..) scared of the dark, because I kind of feel that I am not alone. It feels like it's something in the dark that I can't see, but it can see me..
It's probably just my overactive imagination, but I can't help it.. -And you never know for sure..

-Ruthie-

Quote George W. Bush.

#22    booboo

booboo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 01:12 AM

yea i get the same feeling, and i dont like it lol  

#23    Ruthie

Ruthie

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 01:19 AM

When I think back to when I was a kid, I don't remember ever beeing scared of monsters, I don't think I even believed in monsters..

When I was a kid I used to have a fear about fires. Waking up in the middle of the night, beeing scared that our house would burn down!
I think that was my biggest fear as a kid.
I'm still scared of the thought of beeing trapped inside a burning house.

-Ruthie-

Quote George W. Bush.

#24    booboo

booboo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 01:25 AM

i dont think i ever belived in monsters either, i was always afraid of ppl being in my room, unable to see them in the dark ive always felt like ive been watched.
  where you ever in a fire when you where younger, or a bad dream or something to give you that fear? i think i always used to worry about fire and still do, im very careful, more so than others, i always doube check things are turned off

#25    Ruthie

Ruthie

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 01:47 AM

I have never been in a fire, but I guess it is possible that I had seen one, and that's what scared me. But  I can't remember seeing a fire as a kid.

My mom told me that just after i learned to walk, I stood by the coffetable and put my finger into the flame of a burning candle. I was just standing there looking at the flame, and my mom had to pull me away. LOL! I have absolutely no idea of why I didn't pull my finger out, it must have hurt!

And I to feel that there are people in the dark, looking at me.

I'm VERY carefull when it comes to prevent fire.

Except for a couple of times I've set my hair on fire.. SCARY!! tongue.gif
2 times with a candle, and once with my cigarette.. Luckily I got the fire put out before I got hurt. grin2.gif

-Ruthie-

Quote George W. Bush.

#26    booboo

booboo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 01:57 AM

original.gif lollllll @ your finger in the fire, sounds like something id do lol, oo lookie pretty light lol

maybe that had something to do with your fear of fire, that you wernt scared, but maybe your mum shouted at you afterwards and warned you away from it and you have just remembed a bad memory and fire.
  or that even your now scared because you wernt and maybe your worried you are not as careful as maybe you should be around it. dunno, just a sugestion  

#27    Ruthie

Ruthie

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 02:07 AM

LOL! Guess I wasn't the smartest kid around! tongue.gif

It could wery vell be the reason of my fear of fire.

It's very nice talking to you Booboo!

Have you read my story about my parents house?

Hugs from Ruthie! grin2.gif  

Quote George W. Bush.

#28    booboo

booboo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 02:10 AM

hugssssssss yea i did thanx, and its been great talking too you too,
  your story kinda scared me, but hadnt worked out what to comment yet, but im sure i will have after i get no sleep tonight lol
tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  

#29    Ruthie

Ruthie

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 02:24 AM

LOL!

I guess I'll be sitting here in front of my pc, untill my boyfriend decides to go to bed.. tongue.gif And then I'll be lying there, with my blanket over my head! -As usual.. grin2.gif
Listening for scary noices.. Hahaha!

I thought I was the only "adult" person in the whole world, who's still afraid of the dark!

tongue.gif -Ruthie- tongue.gif

Quote George W. Bush.

#30    booboo

booboo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 02:30 AM

lol me too, ppl laff at me when i tell them i leave my tv on all night for some light, but at the moment its tv and light, as the tv seems to stop be from feeling there are things present cause it create a kinda static, helps me anyway, but not the electricity bill lol  laugh.gif  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users