Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's Wrong With This Picture?

Magikman

Okay guys,

Here's one for you to try to spot. Nothing as innocuous as an 'orb', but there is definitely an anomaly in this picture. Look closely, can you pick it out?

CLICK HERE

Magikman  :sg

Edit - fixed link

Edited by Magikman

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• Magikman

• Homer

• GIZZIE

I have to use bad language here,  cause DAMN! that scared me so bad,  I screamed and my dog came to defend me!!  :o

Gotta hand it to you,  MM,  that was a good one!!

Remembering the last time you did this, MM, I was prepared for it this time. You have to expect something. Still kind of freaky, though.

Well, I confess that I was concentrating so hard on the picture that I didn't react (even after the second time!).

I still sat there thinking - well, where is it then?

MC,

There I am wondering how you expect us to understand Chinese writing,  and then BAM!  

I fell for it!!   :P    

KC   :s6

MC,

Yeah that was a good one as well, but considering the thread, I was prepared for it, thus went unscathed.

Ho ho! Aren't we in a funny mood today guys!  :sf  :s3

Like Homer, I was somewhat 'prepared', however that didn't stop my instant reaction of SCREAMING the house down!  :s07

Looks like my friends are about to get another round of email horrors to enjoy.  ;D

Thanks guys.

Tommy

:su

I'm a bit worried that I'm missing out on something here

So far 2 of you have screamed, one of you frightened the dog and the other screamed the house down?

Why?

Ahhh not again - where do you find these things ? *lol*

I was also expecting something, but not quite expecting it enough unfortunately.  :s07

Gizzie - you have to look at the picture for 30-40 seconds or so to find out what we're all on about.  :s03 ( Magikmans one )

:su

Mind you, the Chinese greeting card one is just as bad.

;D

I'm going to need a pacemaker if you guys keep this up!

I wasn't even expecting something like that in the first one...you got me mm.

Dalia  :s4

It still made me jump eventhough i guessed what was coming.  :D

Weel it looks like a normal picture, and you keep staring at it... but then, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. It's was kind of scary, I have to admit it.

The Sorcerer

• 1 month later...

mm,

forget the picture.what's wrong with you?you nearly made me have a heart attack!but it was cool.

No hard feelings!

:sd :sd :sd :sdGhostboo :sd :sd :sd :sd

:s4 Now that's not fair!!!!!!!  scared the living u know what out of me even though was sort of expecting it..........both times!

ok that's it I need to go have a strong coffee and a lie down......... I jumped so much the cats not talking to me :s04

• 11 months later...

Just in case any of the newer members would like to know what this was about, I've fixed the link so you can check it out. smile.gif

I recall seeing this a few years ago. I opened up the link and it immediately struck me that there were curtian rods but no curtians. Having thought I beat the puzzle (and that it was terribly simple) I think I minimized the window. I continued about my business for a while and every so often the computer would scream. I didn't figure out that the two things were related for a good half hour.

So Ladies and Gentlemen, this is why you should always close a browser window when you are done with it, otherwise the firniture starts to scream at you.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif @ spacemoose

My kids were in the room when this came on, but guess who was the only one to jump out of there pants when it screamed....yeh ME!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

you cruel people you...be still my heart...

I can't control my mouse, I'm still shivering altho I THOUGHT I was prepared.

My kids want me to keep on running them tho laugh.giflaugh.gif

Nice finds guys (I think

tongue.gif )