Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The ghostly chow and Smokey the exorcist cat

UM-Bot

Paul Dale Roberts: Judy Raderchak is a paranormal investigator and has been on many cases with me. Perhaps on one of the cases, Judy brought home an entity, because odd things started happening in her apartment. Judy’s daughter Gabriella claims to have seen an entity in her room. When Gabriella sees the entity, she is terrified and screaming. The family cat Smokey will run into the room and stand guard, as if to protect Gabriella.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Trog

• Bildr

Top Posters In This Topic

it could be possible, when you think that animals hasn't been brainwashed by our materialistic dogma. The cat will be aware of everything and live through is own mind and instinct. The same way as a little kid could more easily see and perceive thing we can't since they havent been to much tainted by our own dogmas.

This could be a real worry for all those people who go to haunted houses on Ghost Hunts , a disgruntled ghost could easily attach it's self to any one of the group and cause all sorts of problems at that persons house .

I've never been on a such a hunt and now that I think about it , I wouldn't go , for that very reason .

I do believe some animals can and do see spirit entities , and such an animal that has bonded with a family may take on the roll of protector .