Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

re: psychic connection to certain people

angel_in_the_sky

Hello I am new to this site, but i was reading something that rather made sence to me in a lot of ways..so i decided to hop on the band wagon..lol

All my life i have seen things, felt things, saw visions of things, had an out of body experiences with my dead grandpa. so i thought i was going bonkers, when all this stuff was happening in my life, the doctors all told me it was P.T.S.D. And cause of the trauma i have suffered as a child, that i now have this p.t.s.d. but i did some research and i do not think i do, to the extend they say i have it, but in fact have an ability i have ignored most of my life. And thought eh, i just get lucky with things now and again on being right about stuff. Well as things are now, i have been on a self healing kick for about 5 to 6 months now, i have quit most of all my chemical medicines, they do more harm that good, and kill you three times as quick!! I have no degree, i have gotten a G.E.D. that is about the extent of my schooling. I have been a mother and a housewife, be it a disabled one, most of my adult life, i have 3 kids, that are kids no longer. I have been having this connection with this person for a few years now, and he is just a friend, as i am still in love with my husband of almost 20 yrs now. My husband is my life as are my kids, but this person i have this connection with i have been talking too on and off thru a site we met at, as i was looking for just friends, and yes, my husband knew the site, and was on it himself until he got bored with it. But i do not lie to him, i have told him of my friend and his compilations in life that again have been very similar to my husbands life, and my own, it is like a kindred soul if that makes any sence, but i also feel him in general, and i have not been this connected this way to anyone in my life... it is life this person knows me, before i even did...i have seen some of my past lives, and all end in my death, but the look on my face as i know i am dying is what haunts me to this day, it is a look of thanks, and i was not meant to die but glad i di look, idk it is hard to explain, maybe i am loopy after all..lol it weird, i have been a native american woman giving birth in a cave with a dang mountian lion in there too, and female lion, she brings no harm to the lady giving birth but instead cleans the child, the woman and herself of the afterbirth and blood, this makes no damn sence to me at all, anyone got any ideas, why i am seeing these lives that feel like my own but aren't???

This is all like memorys or flashes i see in my head....i sence more things, and i am scare to open up to anything.....i have dealt with demons before as well, not cool!! so yeah there is my story that i didn't know i was going to write lol....thanks for your time in reading this...sighed extremely confused......

• Like 1

CHANGED for example only..

Hello I am new to this site, but i was reading something that rather made sence to me in a lot of ways..so i decided to hop on the band wagon..lol

All my life i have seen things, felt things, saw visions of things, had an out of body experiences with my dead grandpa. so i thought i was going bonkers, when all this stuff was happening in my life, the doctors all told me it was P.T.S.D.

And cause of the trauma i have suffered as a child, that i now have this p.t.s.d. but i did some research and i do not think i do, to the extend they say i have it, but in fact have an ability i have ignored most of my life. And thought eh, i just get lucky with things now and again on being right about stuff.

Well as things are now, i have been on a self healing kick for about 5 to 6 months now, i have quit most of all my chemical medicines, they do more harm that good, and kill you three times as quick!!

I have no degree, i have gotten a G.E.D. that is about the extent of my schooling.I have been a mother and a housewife, be it a disabled one, most of my adult life, i have 3 kids, that are kids no longer.

I have been having this connection with this person for a few years now, and he is just a friend, as i am still in love with my husband of almost 20 yrs now.

My husband is my life as are my kids, but this person i have this connection with i have been talking too on and off thru a site we met at, as i was looking for just friends, and yes, my husband knew the site, and was on it himself until he got bored with it.

But i do not lie to him, i have told him of my friend and his compilations in life that again have been very similar to my husbands life, and my own, it is like a kindred soul if that makes any sence, but i also feel him in general, and i have not been this connected this way to anyone in my life...

it is life this person knows me, before i even did...

i have seen some of my past lives, and all end in my death, but the look on my face as i know i am dying is what haunts me to this day, it is a look of thanks, and i was not meant to die but glad i di look, idk it is hard to explain, maybe i am loopy after all..lol it weird,

i have been a native american woman giving birth in a cave with a dang mountian lion in there too, and female lion, she brings no harm to the lady giving birth but instead cleans the child, the woman and herself of the afterbirth and blood, this makes no damn sence to me at all,

anyone got any ideas, why i am seeing these lives that feel like my own but aren't???

This is all like memorys or flashes i see in my head....i sence more things, and i am scare to open up to anything.....i have dealt with demons before as well, not cool!! so yeah there is my story that i didn't know i was going to write lol....thanks for your time in reading this...

sighed extremely confused......

....................................................................................................

Hi,

try to write in gaps like above as it is too hard for most who may be able to help , to actually read it.

Most would give up and read something else.

From what I have learnt about seeing past lives , they are usually indicative of being connected to this life, something to help one sort out what they could or should be placing their attention on or seeing why an empathy exists for nature, life and loving.

Usually connections with other people are in fact directly related to having shared a few lifetimes together but beware...Its easy to fool someone who is looking for connections in friendship and caution should always prevail when dealing with unknowns through the internet, regardless of your feelings for often we are more willing to fool ourselves rather than another person...

Hope this is helpfull...cheers....

edit* darn software is going crazy, made the type smaller and smaller

Edited by WierdHalfling

Greetings angel_in_the_sky,

WierdHalfling, has shared some valuable insights as to why past-lives come into our awareness; coming to a conclusive answer may be more of a challenge. With your abilities to perceive, you should be able to find your answers why these past-lives are coming into your awareness.

An illustration of another’s past-life experience can assist with showing how previous incarnations still affect our current one. To illustrate I’ll share a previous scenario my wife and I recalled and how it came about as to why we wanted to look into it.

My wife Diana, in anger, had expressed herself to me by saying “I could really kill you.” And as her response to what I had done was far more intense than it warranted and she was so upset, she wanted to get to the bottom of why she felt so emotional over such a slight incident.

During the subsequent past life regression, my Diana observed herself as a serving wench, somewhere in England. It was late at night and the tavern was closed, she shared quarters with another wench above the stables. A coach pulled up and the passenger was given a room, however, (Diana recognized me as the driver of the coach) and I wasn’t so fortunate to get a room in the inn and was given the stables. I must have thought fortune smiled upon me as I found two females sharing his bedroom for the night (as so I thought). Of course I picked the shapeliest one, (Diana) but it wasn’t my lucky day. She (my wife now) had other ideas. As I made my advances, she lunged at me and knifed me in the gut and then, thinking she’d killed me, turned the knife on herself and died. She knew it was certain death for her anyway; women weren’t treated with any respect, in that time period.

I think you can fill in the blanks as to how certain of my advances in this life had been met. We both laugh at the scenarios that were created in order for resolution to occur.

Along with a knowingness about the past life experience, there are other telltale indicators that can give us a direction into other areas we can explore to find the answers we are seeking. Questioning our experiences and feelings through and inner conversation and asking ourselves: “What’s this experience about?” We can also ask ourselves: “What am I to learn from this experience?” We need to be asking the same question over and over until we have an answer/feeling; then we can take ownership of the experience with a different perception than what we first had. Our emotional reactions to the past-life (or regression in this life, as childhood issues are past-life issues) are a good indicator that something needs to be resolved.

Yes, there can be ‘false’ indicators as to a past life but that generally comes under the heading of entity influencing – those who may be attached to the person or just showing up to see what’s going on or trying to get attention. People are more receptive to being aware of them when they are in an altered state of awareness. I don’t think this is what is happening in your case as you have a distinct feeling that it’s your vision and the vision is accompanied with acceptance.

the look on my face as i know i am dying is what haunts me to this day, it is a look of thanks, and i was not meant to die but glad

I hope this is of some help.

Angel, I would like to preface my response to your story by saying that depending on the medications prescribed, and the severity of what the doctor perceived as PTSD, it may not necessarily be the best idea to get off the meds until you have cleared it with your doctor. With that, I'll start by saying that even if you have done research, the doctor could still be right about the diagnoses, and ignoring a possible mental illness, while instead believing that you have some sort of psychic ability is, in my opinion, not the best approach to addressing this issue. I would instead think of getting a second and third opinion, and maybe try a few sessions of counseling to help you come to terms with any past trauma that may be causing you to need the meds.

I would also like to say that when it comes to the idea of psychic phenomena, this is unsubstantiated by science and there is no proof that these types of abilities exist. The idea that we may have lived passed lives may seem intriguing and any visions or dreams that you have may seem very real, but from a practical standpoint, it is probably best to assume that these are simply some manifestation of internal feelings and finding the root cause would be the best approach.

When it comes to your friend, as was already mentioned, he may legitimately have a lot in common with you, but if he knows of your mental health situation and is actively trying to convince you of, or reaffirm an existing belief that you are connected through past lives, he may just be trying to take advantage of a perceived vulnerability and have other goals in mind, not necessarily nefarious or threatening, but not wholly honest and upfront.

These are just my opinions, and I am in no way an expert, like you I only received a GED and have no training or advanced education other than a few college classes. Once again, if you are concerned about long term health effects of your current medications, please see your doctor before tossing them out. Either way, good luck with finding the answers you seek.