Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

As I child I saw...

sightings explinations

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1    CabooseVI

CabooseVI

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

As a child when I was living benieth my grandmothers place sleeping on a cot at the age of 6-7 I remember seeing a small "creature" it looked somewhat like a skinned rabbit without a snout of long teeth and walked upright like a raptor. As I remember I had just woke up from some noise made in the living room from my step father just coming home and the room was dark but could still see in "grey vision" as I call it, when I heard movement like footsteps. I then saw movement out the corner of my eye and when I half got up to see if anything was there the shapes ran running in different directions when I saw the figure run past the light of the door it took shape of what I described. I was just wonderin if anyone could help me identify what it was or could have been.

Thank you for your time.

P.S.
I'd also like to know the identity of what my friend sai he saw when he was a child in Haiti which he described as "ewok looking people" wearing ragged clothing and had dark face with different emotions that would either surround his bed at a close distance or scatter out of sight.

Thank you again.

Corey.

#2    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

have you had any other experiences?

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,860 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

When you first wake up in the middle of the night its possible to see things that aren't really there.  I woke up in the middle of the night as a child and thought I saw a 3 foot tall prehistoric monster walk out of one wall then through another.  Scared me to death, I had to cover my head up.

Welcome to the forum.

#4    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

I have incredible memories of things I think I saw as a child, but I may have just seen them on television. :wacko:

I had parents that liked to play jokes on me like sneak eggs into my Easter egg basket. Later on I swore I saw the Easter bunny put them there. Now I'm pretty sure I didn't.

#5    butterflysdust

butterflysdust

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:52 AM

When I was around ten, I was lying in bed and having trouble falling asleep. It was around midnight and I looked over near my dresser and there was this opaque bright ball of light. It was white with blue around the edges and about the size of a soccer ball. I wasn't really scared when I saw it, but definitely really freaked out. While I was staring at it, I heard my name called out three times in this drawn out, kind of eerie voice. I remember cowering under my covers for a bit and then leaping out of bed. I checked to see if anyone else was awake, but everyone else was asleep. I asked my family the next morning if they'd called my name but they all said no. I have never experienced anything like that again and I still have no explanation for it.

Edited by butterflysdust, 01 December 2012 - 04:52 AM.

#6    BeyBey

BeyBey

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:02 AM

When I was about 7 or 8 years old my mum decided to move my room around, I had a really large window and my mum thought it would be a good idea to put my bed along the window. I was terrified of the dark so always had a lamp next to my bed on. I remember going to bed and as I was laying there I was looking out the window through an open part of the curtain. Suddenly there was a pulsating light outside, right in front of my face. The best I can describe it would be that it was in the shape of a very poorly drawn star with a lot of points with an open centre. It didn't produce any light, it was a very dull gold colour and just kept pulsating and moving around. I was too scared to close my eyes or leave my room so I just kept staring at it. Eventually it just went away, so I got up and told my parents who thought I was imagining things. I hadn't woken up from a sleep and I wasn't falling asleep, I was wide awake when I saw it. Creeped me out big time, never have my bed anywhere near a window not even now at 22 years of age. :cry:

"Dear Die-ary, I seem to be dead."  

#7    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,705 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

Did it look like this?

Posted Image

#8    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:47 PM

Don't you guys think it's a bit odd that there seems to be a common thread in all of these "sightings"?

I think that should tell you something.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#9    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,953 posts

• Don't speak to me of "peace" while you are sharpening your blades.

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

Wow..so many special people here, seeing and hearing all sorts of odd things. Kind of makes me feel like the odd one out for never having such hallucinations.

#10    pukin Rainbows24-7

pukin Rainbows24-7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

• questions, questions everywhere

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:18 AM

View PostRyu, on 01 December 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

Wow..so many special people here, seeing and hearing all sorts of odd things. Kind of makes me feel like the odd one out for never having such hallucinations.
some call them a blessing, others call them a curse, its sometimes better to be normal instead of seeing whole dimensions.
Some need them others don't, the average individual doesn't need them, so ask your self the question, do I need these hallucinations/ visions?

Posted Image

#11    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,705 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:11 AM

View PostCataclysmic faith, on 02 December 2012 - 03:18 AM, said:

some call them a blessing, others call them a curse, its sometimes better to be normal instead of seeing whole dimensions.
Sorry, what?

#12    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 4,966 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:52 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 01 December 2012 - 07:08 AM, said:

Did it look like this?

Posted Image

Probably, but it had more teeth I bet LOL and nails were not trimmed......

peace
Mark

#13    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 4,966 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:54 PM

View PostRyu, on 01 December 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

Well you are a bit odd :st which is ok, :unsure2: I think, <_< well it is ok with me, B)

Peace
mark

#14    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,705 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

View Postmarkdohle, on 02 December 2012 - 03:52 PM, said:

Probably, but it had more teeth I bet LOL and nails were not trimmed......

peace
Mark
I thought the OP said it didn't have teeth or something. It seems they haven't bothered to check on their thread.

#15    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 4,966 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

At night all kinds of things can be seen, no clear form so we project I guess.  I did that as a child, now when I do, I know it is a projection. Stll scary for kids.

peace
mark

Also tagged with sightings, explinations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users