Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cryptodeathmatch - Volume 2!

orangepeaceful79

Nessie all the way, with a Glasgwegian Kiss finishing move... thwack!

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 2

Nessie all the way, with a Glasgwegian Kiss finishing move... thwack!

I wou;dn't be so hasty. As cunning and elusive as Nessie is, she's still a big dumb swimming dinosaur. Mermaids is people yaw'll. they's smart like us. I think that good ol' Ariel will gouge out Nessie's eyes and strangle her big ol skinny neck.

I wou;dn't be so hasty. As cunning and elusive as Nessie is, she's still a big dumb swimming dinosaur. Mermaids is people yaw'll. they's smart like us. I think that good ol' Ariel will gouge out Nessie's eyes and strangle her big ol skinny neck.

We might have to leave this to the folks a Deadliest Warrior...(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadliest_Warrior)

I can imagine us taking sides and demonstrating our chosen warriors attacking style before running the battle through the computer 1,000 times. :tu:

bigfoot smart enough to throw a big rock on all the others.

Now you just wait. Bigfoot's gonna have to wait his turn just like all the other crypto's. He can deathmatch whoever wins this round.

I can't see Mermaid's teeth as doing much damage, nor her nails.

So, I'm going to have to assign my Nessie a nice set of jaws and teeth. She's faster and nastier.

Chomp...chomp...bye bye Ariel.

Oh, and Nessie gets in a few aerial moves tossing Ariel about. In the spirit of the Olympics and all.

Mermaid shouldn't have even won the last round .Lightweights .

Nessie would have them as a snack .

Nessie ! Nessie ! Nessie !

Ariel was all in love .The sea witch ,now she was a tough cookie .

But ..

If mermaids = humans

Then Nessie = T Rex ? Brontasaurus? Triceratops ?

ahem

Nessie would chomp down little Mermaid like its butter.

Repetative b**** slap by Nessie's paddle-esque hand reduces Mermaid to mewling, snivelling wreck. Then Nessie transforms into 'Early Sightings Nessie' and drags Mermaid into the high pastures and leaves her to rot in the sun, stinking up the landscape with fishiness.

I think Nessie is a masterfisher, although the Mermaid is bigger the the usual fish I think he would have little trouble catching/killing her.

Now you just wait. Bigfoot's gonna have to wait his turn just like all the other crypto's. He can deathmatch whoever wins this round.

I'll be over in the corner greasing up Mothman. :su

Is this fight in the loch or the sea? That could be a deciding factor. Nessie is freshwater and merfolk are usually salt water so I would have to imagine whichever one is out of their home waters would have a distinct disadvantage.

Outside of that... I'd be willing to bet on the mermaid. Nessie is a big ole critter, but probably not built well for fighting, and since there's only one Nessie in the loch and not much else to fight with, probably not used to fighting either. A mermaid can use weapons, and likely has been around other merfolk or dangerous sea critters and probably has a clue how to fight.

I'll be over in the corner greasing up Mothman. :su

Sounds kinky ;)

I'm betting on Nessie to win. A predator between 30 to 70 ft in length vs something basically human sized isn't much of a match. The mermaid would be a tasty minnow snack for that leviathan.

Waiting for a winner to be declared by (the not so peaceful) OrangePeaceful79 and the beginning of CRYPTODEATHMATCH Vol 3...

Bring it on!!!

Waiting for a winner to be declared by (the not so peaceful) OrangePeaceful79 and the beginning of CRYPTODEATHMATCH Vol 3...

Bring it on!!!

By popular concensus it appears that Nessie has turned Ariel into a bit of pretty sashimi. Nessie advances to take on Bigfoot. Look for the next thread.

• Like 1

Nessie!!!!! Scotland has to win something... lol

skepticalrematch3.jpg
  • Like 1