Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A party with all the UM members.

Hazzard

Imagine if we all would throw a party at Badeskovs house in LA,(his treat),... Imagine the night from lets say 1500Z till the "abducted" cows come home.

Think about it for a sec,...Imagine the party!!!

DONTEATUS on the BBQ... Turbo howling at the moon... bee running around in her read dress... Sweetpumper showing up in a limo with four 19 years old Swedish aupair girls... etc..

To tell you the truth, I dont think there would be a lot of UFO talk... would it?

It would be fun though. :)

• Like 1

Imagine if we all would throw a party at Badeskovs house in LA,(his treat),... Imagine the night from lets say 1500Z till the "abducted" cows come home.

Think about it for a sec,...Imagine the party!!!

DONTEATUS on the BBQ... Turbo howling at the moon... bee running around in her read dress... Sweetpumper showing up in a limo with four 19 years old Swedish aupair girls... etc..

To tell you the truth, I dont think there would be a lot of UFO talk... would it?

It would be fun though. original.gif

It would be fun, Hazz, very fun. I should, naturally, offer myself to man the bar innocent.gif

Cheers,

Badeskov

Yeah, I think I'd be a little too busy for much talk at all in that scenario.

Somehow I think you would still deliver a comment now and then in the typical Sweetpumper fashion ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hell, I'd love to be there, but you know it ain't a party 'til the neighbors call the cops. :tu::lol:

• Like 1

Now that I think about it... it would be interesting, in so many ways.

Skyeagle buying Ra a beer... only to find out that Ra is 9 years old.

MID, taking his shorts of... giving them to me, autographed... :sk

:lol:

As long as it doesnt turn out to be one of those Harpers Island deals, Im in!? :yes:

ya forget about the aliens, Cant wait to have some of that Texas BBQ and a crispy cold beer, yummy, maybe we could talk D into makin some of that hotter than all get out chile he makes too,

• Like 1

All the members'? That's very brave. There's some, there's plenty, I wouldn't want to be in the same room as, I can tell you.

All the members'? That's very brave. There's some, there's plenty, I wouldn't want to be in the same room as, I can tell you.

Thats ok, you can tell me, 747... Me and bee, wont tell anyone. :)

:w00t: I'll bring the chemical's........................................................:unsure: oh i'm not invited

17.gif

If you bring the chemicals,.. Ill bring the bones of a genuine chrashed alien.

Edited by Hazzard

Only the Finest Lilly Str-8 from Texas via the Roswell Fast Tracker to LAX no approach needed I`ll just Flip on my FTL sw,and set her down right in badeskov`s back yard. Unload the Smoker and a few thousand pounds of Baby Back ribs so we All get enough porkin us.

Then may the Shannagans beging ! It would be quite a Gig !

I`ll post a pic of the smoker doing my Thanksgving Turkey Bash! ImIn! :rolleyes:

Come as we are? Well, that should be ok for most of us but who is in charge of keeping the werewolves from eating the aliens?

:P

Nibs

• Like 1

Come as we are? Well, that should be ok for most of us but who is in charge of keeping the werewolves from eating the aliens?

The Vampires. :D

Werewolves and vampires would stay on the living room couches, talking about their powers.

I would be in the yard, laying face down, mumbling incoherently.

Edited by fenris1011

Werewolves and vampires would stay on the living room couches, talking about their powers.

I would be in the yard, laying face down, mumbling incoherently.

I will have to second that.

I would cross the room to look for our Woo Woo queen, bee,.. and if I found her, Id ask her to dance with me.

*Anything is possible at this party... :D

I may not be invited but if I am, I'll bring the acoustic.

Allways someone brings an acoustic, BRING AN ELECTRIC DAM YOU.

I would cross the room to look for our Woo Woo queen, bee,.. and if I found her, Id ask her to dance with me.

*Anything is possible at this party... :D

:w00t: Then you could kiss and make up Hazz. lmao, But do remember shes in love with Hoagland :lol:

:w00t: Then you could kiss and make up Hazz. lmao, But do remember shes in love with Hoagland :lol:

Well, it's like my Gramma used to say, "It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round". I think Gramma was very wise. :yes: