The world won't end as long as Walmart keeps opening new stores.
At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan
Just take it lightly and never let it fade away...
Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:56 AM
Let's see what I need to consider concerning this 2012 year---
1) An increase in volcanic activity, typhoons, hurricanes, droughts, earthquakes and many more unforgiving, unusual and unpredictable weather throughout the world but especially for those within the regions of the "Ring of Fire"
2) NASA's read on solar flares occurring at this time along with melting glaciers and a rise in sea levels
3) Underground bases that have been built through out the world by many governments military and politicians, former missile silo's being reconstructed as condo's and sold preferably to the rich and famous or elite as shelter for this predicted date
4) The purchasing of gold at astronomical prices through out the world--while the devaluation of the world currency slowly depreciates by the minute
5) Predictions of world changes made by Edgar Cayce, Nostradumus, Revelations (Biblical) and the Mayans themselves
6) A nation storing "seeds" in a seed vault
If it all goes poof on 12/21/2012, I hope it goes fast, and if it doesn't, than I'm still heading to Vegas to make that last bet...
Desire it, seek it, believe in it, imagine it...now say it... and so shall it be.
Oh come on!!!!!! I had plans of buying a house in janurary!!!!!! Geez just my luck.... Get out of debt finally and the world ends...guess this is my fault i should go back into debt to save the world!!!!!