Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream of a lady

Alex89

My name is Alex and I am 23 years old madly in love with a 27 year old lady who I haven't seen in a long time. I know she likes me, but she has come to the age of settling down and marrying, I failed my first year at uni and had to drop up and start another degree, which her family may not accept me.

Dream 1 (happened a day before valentines day):

I pick up a card which says "I love you so much whatever happens", by my female cousin Rupal. The card background colour is white. I perceive the card to be sent by Rupal.

I then open the card, which has many 3cm by 3cm tile images of Lady P smiling in all of them covering two thirds of the page, however, the themes are different, on one image she may be at home, in another at a party and in another at a function. When I turn to the second page, the same thing again, many images tiles of Lady P smiling in different themes. The images are colourful.

Now Rupal has no connection with Lady P and does not know I fancy Lady P, yet inside the card, there are many images of Lady P!

Dream 2:

I am in my living room sitting with my cousin, which I was discussing short courses such as web design, he is sitting on my right and I have an excellent relationship with him.

Someone is knocking on my door and it is Lady P, I am seated as she comes in smiling wearing a beautiful black dress, which is my favourite of hers, she is looking 20 years old, instead of 27.

What does dream 1 and 2 indicate and possibly mean? Both of these dreams were positive.

Comments appreciated,

Alex

Edited by Alex89

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ealdwita

• White Crane Feather

• Alex89

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop eating strong cheese before bedtime!

My name is Alex and I am 23 years old madly in love with a 27 year old lady who I haven't seen in a long time. I know she likes me, but she has come to the age of settling down and marrying, I failed my first year at uni and had to drop up and start another degree, which her family may not accept me.

Dream 1 (happened a day before valentines day):

I pick up a card which says "I love you so much whatever happens", by my female cousin Rupal. The card background colour is white. I perceive the card to be sent by Rupal.

I then open the card, which has many 3cm by 3cm tile images of Lady P smiling in all of them covering two thirds of the page, however, the themes are different, on one image she may be at home, in another at a party and in another at a function. When I turn to the second page, the same thing again, many images tiles of Lady P smiling in different themes. The images are colourful.

Now Rupal has no connection with Lady P and does not know I fancy Lady P, yet inside the card, there are many images of Lady P!

Dream 2:

I am in my living room sitting with my cousin, which I was discussing short courses such as web design, he is sitting on my right and I have an excellent relationship with him.

Someone is knocking on my door and it is Lady P, I am seated as she comes in smiling wearing a beautiful black dress, which is my favourite of hers, she is looking 20 years old, instead of 27.

What does dream 1 and 2 indicate and possibly mean? Both of these dreams were positive.

Comments appreciated,

Alex

There dosnt have to be a meaning. You will often dream about internal conflicts. It's your minds way of preparing for the future and exploring different possibilities and structuring your future behaviours and responses. let it run it's course. It's there for a reason.