Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Roswell Crash Debris Analysis

roswell memory metal

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,471 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:28 AM

View Postcsspwns, on 12 July 2012 - 02:58 AM, said:

memory metal = nickel titanium, its nothing alien or from other worlds. the scientist probably exaggerated it to make it sound more exciting and get more fame. as was the roswell incident, probably exaggerated and not aliens

I think it might have just been a way to keep the story alive. Someone just did not do their homework on SMA's properly.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#17    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,196 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:03 PM

Just go buy your own memory metal at any good eye glass store ! ITs da Bomb !
You gotta start to give good old man a bit of the credit some times !
Afterall were not Ape`s well sorta Ape like I guess. Maybe thats why were still on this rock ?
justDONTEATUS :tu:

Edited by DONTEATUS, 12 July 2012 - 03:03 PM.

This is a Work in Progress!

#18    archernyc

archernyc

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

• Respectful of believers and skeptics alike.

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:13 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 12 July 2012 - 03:23 AM, said:

I have to echo Badeskov here, nitinol is used extensively in medicine. And most importantly, underwires for bras.

LOL, I actually know the guy that invented the WonderBra (he's in my pilates class). I'll ask him if he uses it in his bras. :clap:

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

#19    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,471 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:06 PM

View Postarchernyc, on 12 July 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

LOL, I actually know the guy that invented the WonderBra (he's in my pilates class). I'll ask him if he uses it in his bras. :clap:

He invented the Wonder Bra?

Could you please give him my deepest heartfelt thanks, and let him know that I think he has made the world a better place, he should get an award of some sort. If he comes to Australia, he will receive a royal treatment. He is a champion amongst men.

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#20    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,196 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:48 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 12 July 2012 - 11:06 PM, said:

He invented the Wonder Bra?

Could you please give him my deepest heartfelt thanks, and let him know that I think he has made the world a better place, he should get an award of some sort. If he comes to Australia, he will receive a royal treatment. He is a champion amongst men.

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

I agree Alien mammory metal ! Now were on to something ! WHeres that 10 of Ten Gal when you need her ?

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users