Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Depop Conspiracies - Share away

GlitterRose

People have all sorts of conspiracy theories on the ethereal "They" and how "They" are gonna do away with us.

I'd like to explore this topic without people tearing each other apart (if at all possible). Let's just talk about it, theoretically. Do you think it's possible that the elite might consider this, for what reason, and how might they implement something like this? If you don't think so...please share why you don't think it's possible or feasible or whatever.

I tend to balk at most conspiracy theories, myself, but I do see a population problem and I do think that climate change and fracking will have tremendous consequences.

It's hard for me to believe that the powers that be are as clueless as they seem to present themselves to be. They have to know that there is some icky stuff to contend with in the very near future.

So what do you think the end game is?

I've posted a video that I found pretty scary, and at about 15 minutes in the guy makes a list. I think about that list whenever a politician is speaking.

• Like 1

There's no reason to "depopulate" the Americas or even Europe. Any real depopulation would need to occur in the indo-china region.

• Like 1

There's no reason to "depopulate" the Americas or even Europe. Any real depopulation would need to occur in the indo-china region.

If there was such a plan, who do you think would do it and how? Why do you think depop conspiracies thrive?

The things I think about are global warming and all of its fallout, fracking, and big companies polluting. So the concerns I have are severe storms, droughts, floods, water contamination and food shortages. If you were "in the know" that these things were coming, and in a position of power...you'd probably be thinking, strategically.

Edited by ChaosRose

If there was such a plan, who do you think would do it and how? Why do you think depop conspiracies thrive?

The things I think about are global warming and all of its fallout, fracking, and big companies polluting. So the concerns I have are severe storms, droughts, floods, water contamination and food shortages. If you were "in the know" that these things were coming, and in a position of power...you'd probably be thinking, strategically.

I think that depopulation could be a strategy of control in the future. It needn't even be some wild, elaborate scheme. Imagine a financial collapse that truly crashes the dollar. Only those with some other form of value to exchange could buy food and medicine. The chaos that would result in the major cities would seem like armageddon to the inhabitants. Even here in the US, hundreds of thousands or even millions could die before the "government" decided to implement some new financial system. Leave the chaos in place long enough and you'd have little to worry about from those who had lost so much. If it was that bad here you can imagine how much worse it would be in the developing world and even in Europe.

Then why would you need to deliberately plot to eradicate (insert preferred percentage here) of the world's population? All these things would pretty much do it themselves. If the Elite were ensconced in their underground bunkers or their mountain fortresses or whatever, surely the first thing any self respecting megalomaniac would do would be to ensure that they have clean air and water and all the food (and of course, an extremely well stocked wine cellar) they could ever need. They wouldn't be concerned about food shortages and water contamination for the proles, would you?

I'd have to agree the US and Europe don't need depopulation. It is Asia that has most of the world population.

It would require something amazing to actually succeed at depopulation. Disease (even super deadly ones like Ebola) usually only kills hundreds or thousands. War could work also, but it seems unlikely that a regional war with China, or India, would take even millions of lives, much less billions. Famine is also a major killer, but again, most people in China and India already eat local food. Only the West really requires giant quantities of already prepared food to be shipped into the cities.

I just don't see it happening without some kind of Super-Villain evil mastermind being involved over a LONG term.

Even the hardships of North Korea don't seem to be reducing their population much.

• Like 1

The most effective for of pop control is education. Educated people don't pop out babies every 9 months because they're not morons.

• Like 8

I watched a video of bill gates talking it was horrifying. I was trying to find copies again later and didnt see it. I dont think this even falls unser conspiracy because he flat out was applauding the millions he put into engineering vaccines for population control. The stupidity in it was that it doesn't kill you right away his plan involved terminal illnesses and clogging up the medical system with lifelong damage to children.

• Like 1

I watched a video of bill gates talking it was horrifying. I was trying to find copies again later and didnt see it. I dont think this even falls unser conspiracy because he flat out was applauding the millions he put into engineering vaccines for population control. The stupidity in it was that it doesn't kill you right away his plan involved terminal illnesses and clogging up the medical system with lifelong damage to children.

And you don't think this falls under conspiracy? :unsure:

Well no. A video of someone talking about what they put thier money into and sharing thier horrifying twisted agenda is hardly a conspiracy, but it is definitely related so i mentioned it i think everyone should see it.

Edited by Nnicolette

Well no. A video of someone talking about what they put thier money into and sharing thier horrifying twisted agenda is hardly a conspiracy, but it is definitely related so i mentioned it i think everyone should see it.

Bill Gates is a monster who wants to increase a persons survival chances and therefore lower overpopulation? That b******.

Bill Gates is a monster who wants to increase a persons survival chances and therefore lower overpopulation? That b******.

This is why they go after Bill Gates. To be fair he did use vaccines in the context of depopulation. I'm guessing that was a mix up, not sure what he was talking about.

This is why they go after Bill Gates. To be fair he did use vaccines in the context of depopulation. I'm guessing that was a mix up, not sure what he was talking about.

From what I understand the vaccines are to decrease infant mortality rate.

From what I understand the vaccines are to decrease infant mortality rate.

Just letting you know why the depopulation crowd goes after him.

Skip to 2:00 in the video

So you don't think the notion that Mr. Gates has a horrifying twisted agenda is in any way a conspiracy theory, then.

Pretty obvious that what he's talking about lowering is the rate of population growth. He's talking about the world population likely increasing to 9 billion, and like as has been mentioned above high population growth happens when there's high infant mortality. It's pretty obvious what he's talking about is lowering the rate of population growth.

Then why would you need to deliberately plot to eradicate (insert preferred percentage here) of the world's population? All these things would pretty much do it themselves. If the Elite were ensconced in their underground bunkers or their mountain fortresses or whatever, surely the first thing any self respecting megalomaniac would do would be to ensure that they have clean air and water and all the food (and of course, an extremely well stocked wine cellar) they could ever need. They wouldn't be concerned about food shortages and water contamination for the proles, would you?

I've always thought that even the wealthiest would have to breathe the same air and drink the same water, but maybe not. Wouldn't they think that a starving population of people would eventually find their bunkers and break into them?

In your scenario, it's just business as usual and pollute as much as you want. That pretty much describes our current state.

What if it was literally just like Elysium and that's what the space station is for? Lol. I'm obviously not the first person to think of it.

Pretty obvious that what he's talking about lowering is the rate of population growth. He's talking about the world population likely increasing to 9 billion, and like as has been mentioned above high population growth happens when there's high infant mortality. It's pretty obvious what he's talking about is lowering the rate of population growth.

It hasn't been proven that lowering infant mortality reduces fertility that I am aware of.

It seems more linked to literacy, as in sub-Saharan Africa where mortality rates have remained rather flat yet fertility rates are down. The only major change is that literacy has increased.

Nigeria's infant mortality rate has fallen drastically since 1950, yet the birthrate has remained steady averaging 6 children per woman. Thus a population increase.

Edited by Use your brain
  • Like 1

Yes, obviously. Which is far more noble to recognize that there's a problem and look for solutions that won't involve a large portion of the population dying off in whatever solution nature (or humans) devise.

The best way to depopulation is to create an economy where everyone is made to struggle for existence made to work for 9 to 10 hours a day so that to have a decent life not rich just decent. Then have a debt for purchasing something which will lead tgem to work or stick to job. Where I live the poor have more children than middle-class . Because for middle class the education of their children their standard of living matters they can't afford more than 2 children . The poor let their kids have free education and they are like insurance policies by the time they are adults they do odd jobs and feed their parents.

I've always thought that even the wealthiest would have to breathe the same air and drink the same water, but maybe not. Wouldn't they think that a starving population of people would eventually find their bunkers and break into them?

In your scenario, it's just business as usual and pollute as much as you want. That pretty much describes our current state.

But surely the starving would starve long before that. I'm sure the Elite would be prepared for a siege. And yes, that would surely be the whole point (just business as usual and pollute as much as you want) of being the ruling Elite. What's the point of ruling if you deliberately try to reduce the numbers of people you have as a captive market for everything that you'll control? It makes no sense.

The most effective for of pop control is education. Educated people don't pop out babies every 9 months because they're not morons.

I just finished reading -

How Civilizations Die (and Why Islam Is Dying Too)

David Goldman

He confirms your statement about education. As women become more educated there is a direct correlation with decreasing birthrates. Apparently this is most epidemic in Islamic countries. The average Iranian woman today grew up with 5-7 siblings but is having an average of less than 2 children. Only very poor African countries have unchanging birthrates - lack of education being the probable cause.

• Like 1

But surely the starving would starve long before that. I'm sure the Elite would be prepared for a siege. And yes, that would surely be the whole point (just business as usual and pollute as much as you want) of being the ruling Elite. What's the point of ruling if you deliberately try to reduce the numbers of people you have as a captive market for everything that you'll control? It makes no sense.

Well, if the elite knew that food and water shortages were immanent, I still think they'd want to dwindle down the population so they had fewer to fend off.

I just finished reading -

How Civilizations Die (and Why Islam Is Dying Too)

David Goldman

He confirms your statement about education. As women become more educated there is a direct correlation with decreasing birthrates. Apparently this is most epidemic in Islamic countries. The average Iranian woman today grew up with 5-7 siblings but is having an average of less than 2 children. Only very poor African countries have unchanging birthrates - lack of education being the probable cause.

But it runs counter to what powers that be seem to push for. If you listen to the right wing, they want to segregate again, impoverish schools and take away any grants available for higher education. They also want to block access to birth control and abortion, health care and food for the poor. So again, I ask what the end game is. It seems to be that they want only an educated elite group. It also seems like they want as many people born as possible, and then for them to suffer. They don't want any laws against poisoning the land and the water. So they keep fracking the world and people can literally light their tap water on fire, if they're not getting poisoned by the lead in their pipes as the infrastructure crumbles (because they also don't want to fix anything).

Edited by ChaosRose