Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Californians are currently being disarmed!

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#1    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

Check the news right now, there is news about Americans be stripped of their guns by the police in California! It is happening right now!

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,354 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

linky please.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#3    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,339 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:02 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 07 February 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

linky please.

No link, it is breaking news by the Media showing cops breaking into homes and taking citizens guns.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#4    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,354 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:04 AM

If that's true then ... good luck folks - Civil War starts now.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,837 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:04 AM

What news station? I've searched on the internet but can't find anything.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#6    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• 1,533 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

Well if this is actually true, Sh!t should be hitting the fan soon... :no:

Edited by Bavarian Raven, 07 February 2013 - 12:05 AM.

#7    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,339 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

View PostStellar, on 07 February 2013 - 12:04 AM, said:

What news station? I've searched on the internet but can't find anything.

It was reported on Channel 9 News in Oklahoma, at 5:45 pm.

View PostBavarian Raven, on 07 February 2013 - 12:05 AM, said:

Well if this is actually true, Sh!t should be hitting the fan soon... :no:

I was stunned to see this come like this...

Edited by Uncle Sam, 07 February 2013 - 12:08 AM.

#8    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,837 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

Did they state any city names in particular? I cant find a single thing on the internet, so I'd like to try the local news of the city in question. LA times has nothing....

----Seraphina

#9    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• 1,533 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

Did they state any city names in particular? I cant find a single thing on the internet, so I'd like to try the local news of the city in question. LA times has nothing....

well if it was happening, news stations wouldnt be allowed to report it so as to stifle the panic. :unsure2:

Edited by Bavarian Raven, 07 February 2013 - 12:11 AM.

#10    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,339 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:11 AM

What I saw was officers surrounding homes, breaking into the homes to retrieve the guns from the citizens. They didn't state what city it was in, but they did say it was happening all in California. I don't think any of us are going to see it on the news until after it happens, just Oklahoma Channel 9 news was reporting it and had video evidence of officers taking arms from citizens.

Edited by Uncle Sam, 07 February 2013 - 12:13 AM.

#11    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,837 posts

-Patton

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

View PostUncle Sam, on 07 February 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

What I saw was officers surrounding homes, breaking into the homes to retrieve the guns from the citizens. They didn't state what city it was in, but they did say it was happening all in California.

Can you give any more details on what you heard? Is it happening as we speak or was it earlier in the day? Did they say they were breaking into all homes? I cant even find any reference to this on news9.com from Oklahoma.

well if it was happening, news stations wouldnt be allowed to report it so as to stifle the panic.

Indeed. Given the sensitivity of the issue, if it was a state wide operation currently being conducted, then they'd try to keep it as quiet as possible until it was over so as to ensure the security of the police.

Having said that, I'm willing to bet there'd be scores of people from california posting on the internet warning the world --- which I can not find either.

----Seraphina

#12    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,339 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

View PostStellar, on 07 February 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

Can you give any more details on what you heard? Is it happening as we speak or was it earlier in the day? Did they say they were breaking into all homes? I cant even find any reference to this on news9.com from Oklahoma.

Indeed. Given the sensitivity of the issue, if it was a state wide operation currently being conducted, then they'd try to keep it as quiet as possible until it was over so as to ensure the security of the police.

Having said that, I'm willing to bet there'd be scores of people from california posting on the internet warning the world --- which I can not find either.

They were showing up randomly without any warning, then busting into the homes of people who are owning AR-15 and confiscating all their guns. This is must like how they disarmed the citizens of New Orleans. The way they are going about this is direct infringement of citizens constitutional rights. I have a feeling we are going to hear of news of citizens shooting back soon.

Edited by Uncle Sam, 07 February 2013 - 12:19 AM.

#13    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,837 posts

-Patton

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

View PostUncle Sam, on 07 February 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

They were showing up randomly without any warning, then busting into the homes of people who are owning AR-15 and confiscating all their guns. This is must like how they disarmed the citizens of New Orleans. The way they are going about this is direct infringement of citizens constitutional rights. I have a feeling we are going to hear of news of citizens shooting back soon.

So its not all guns, just AR15s?

----Seraphina

#14    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,339 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:22 AM

View PostStellar, on 07 February 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:

So its not all guns, just AR15s?

All of their guns... if they resist, they arrested there on the spot.

#15    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,837 posts

-Patton

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:23 AM

I mean, are they seizing everyones guns (even those belonging to people who don't own AR15s), or simply going after AR15 owners?

----Seraphina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users