Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dinosaurs are back Alive!

CASEY yyyy

:tu: THE creators of walking with dinosaurs have created 15 life size dinosaurs thay look so real that i dont even call tham fake :tu: ' thay do everythink you would expect a dinosaur to do'from t rex to even brachisaurus{the biggest animal to walk the planet} ' and also stegosaurus'anklosaurus'raptor''and the biggest animal to take to the wing {had a 12 meter wing span}this was probley the only way to bring dinosaurs back'its unlikely thay could use dna to clone tham like in jurassic park :no: but this way is just as good B) i think!!!'thay look just like the dinosaurs in walking with dinosaurs!!!fully life size!!!'its called' walking with dinosaurs the live experance'first there going to be turing in australia in janurey 2007 than going on a GLOBAL tour a all arond the world'thanks !!!! B) .

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• frogfish

• Annointer

• Clobhair-cean

• CASEY yyyy

After the painstaking experience of reading that, I can see you're happy.

Oh, and Brachiosaurus was nowhere the largest animals to ever live. It's either Argentinasaurus or Seismosaurus.

Oh, and Brachiosaurus was nowhere the largest animals to ever live. It's either Argentinasaurus or Seismosaurus.

yep i know'the biggest one is ULTRASAURUS.not many have herd of tham' iv seen the videos of these dinosaurs and the dinosaurs look extrodnary...

Are the Ultrasaurus and Brachiosaurus really different species? They look exactly the same but different size. There's even a Supersaurus that's inbetween. I just think some grew bigger than others or Brachio is just younger than Ultra.

Are the Ultrasaurus and Brachiosaurus really different species? They look exactly the same but different size. There's even a Supersaurus that's inbetween. I just think some grew bigger than others or Brachio is just younger than Ultra.

Yep. Ultrasauros and Brachiosaurus are different species.

There is some debate whether Supersaurus and Ultrsauros are the same dinosaurs. They share bones.

yep i know'the biggest one is ULTRASAURUS

:P I think you didn't read my post. The largest animals ever to live are Argentinosaurus and Seismosaurus. These two behemoths reached over 150 feet long and 100 tons. Compared to them, the 98 foot Ultrasauros looked puny.

brachisaurus and ultrasaurus do look just the same' its said that brachisaurus comes in third to the biggest animals that have ever lived second is supersaurus than the biggest' ultrasaurus' comes first'wo knows mabey more dinosaur species will be discoverd and thay might be even taller than ultrasaurus but why dont siantists ever talk aboult supersauras or ultrasaurus?...thay always say brachiosaurus was the biggest...

:P I think you didn't read my post. The largest animals ever to live are Argentinosaurus and Seismosaurus. These two behemoths reached over 150 feet long and 100 tons. Compared to them, the 98 foot Ultrasauros looked puny.

Length doesn't equal bigger. Brachiosaurus has a very short tail and their body type is more upright like a giraffe.

Length doesn't equal bigger.

But mass does, and Seismosaurus and Argentinosaurus were MUCH, MUCH more massive :tu: Almost 50 tons more.

But mass does, and Seismosaurus and Argentinosaurus were MUCH, MUCH more massive :tu: Almost 50 tons more.

An Ultrasaurus is estimated at over 100 tons. That's not smaller than what you've been saying.

Don't make me whip out comparison pictures.

An Ultrasaurus is estimated at over 100 tons. That's not smaller than what you've been saying.

Don't make me whip out comparison pictures.

Go on and whip them out if ya dare!

100 tons? The most I heard is 70 :tu:

Well, there is no doubt in the paleontology community that seismosaurus and argetinosaurus are the largest.

100 tons? The most I heard is 70 :tu:

Well, there is no doubt in the paleontology community that seismosaurus and argetinosaurus are the largest.

Typically i read the Seismosaurus was 30-70 tons. But yeah even the Brachiosaurus is at around 80 tons.

I found this little diddy. It has an Ultrasaurus in the middle with a couple other of the largest sauropods.

IPB Image\

I found this little diddy. It has an Ultrasaurus in the middle with a couple other of the largest sauropods.

IPB Image\

that's cool, I heard the shoulder blade of an ultrasaurus alone was 7 feet tall

It would be nice to know what the other sauropods were...Seismosaurus and Argentinosaurus are relatively new compared to Ultrasauros.

Typically i read the Seismosaurus was 30-70 tons. But yeah even the Brachiosaurus is at around 80 tons.

Unless Phil Currie is wrong, which he isn't, Seismosaurus and Argentinosaurus are the largest dinosaurs. Ultrasauros did once hold the title, but that was toppled with the discovery of Brukthyosaurus and Sauroposeidon. And in time, they were toppled by the titanosaur gargantuans Seismosaurus and Argentinosaurus

It would be nice to know what the other sauropods were...Seismosaurus and Argentinosaurus are relatively new compared to Ultrasauros.

Seismosaurus and Supersaurus are supposedly the other 2.

Unless Phil Currie is wrong, which he isn't, Seismosaurus and Argentinosaurus are the largest dinosaurs. Ultrasauros did once hold the title, but that was toppled with the discovery of Brukthyosaurus and Sauroposeidon. And in time, they were toppled by the titanosaur gargantuans Seismosaurus and Argentinosaurus

He's wrong. I can't find anywhere else that supports that. Seismosaurus definitely ain't the largest. Argentinosaurus is about equal with Ultrasaurus as far as i can find. Sauroposeidon is barely larger than a Brachiosaurus it mainly has a much longer neck. Brukthyosaurus seems to be the largest i can find with it weighing 140+ tons.

Edited by Annointer

if you have a interest in dinosaurs you should go to the show to see it'im going to ' tickets cost around {could be cheaper}$100.00-$120.00 ea thats to see the jurrassic dinosaurs you can also see the triassic dinosaurs i think its the same price $100.00-$120.00ea' im going to see both the jurrassic dinosaurs and triassic dinosaurs witch will cost me between $200.00-$300.00+ thats for 2 people'iv seen these dinosaurs in action on the computer' thay are extrodnary'{i think}iv only seen 2 of the 15 life size dinosaur electronics'the raptor and torosaurus'the biggest dinosaurs there made is 'brachisaurus' i gess thay couldent make utrasaurus or seismosaurus course there simply to big to make'thay have also made tyrannosaurus rex'allosaurus'stegosaurus'ankylosaurus'plateosaurus'''liliensaurus'torosaurus'brachiosaurus{2}'utahraptor 'and ' ornithocheirus'i got that info of the website'thay said that thay made 15 dinosaurs so thay may have made 2 of almost ea kind {unless there lieing}'thay will be going on a global tour next year' not sure if tickets are on sale yet for the global tour'i dont think thay are thay will be next year'hat ever country your in it will going there to the magior citys.....seeyaa

He's wrong. I can't find anywhere else that supports that. Seismosaurus definitely ain't the largest. Argentinosaurus is about equal with Ultrasaurus as far as i can find. Sauroposeidon is barely larger than a Brachiosaurus it mainly has a much longer neck. Brukthyosaurus seems to be the largest i can find with it weighing 140+ tons.

Many sources contradict, and some are outdated. Some sites say Ultrasauros, some say Seismosaurus. Who knows, there is so much speculation involved. I'll tell you that I agree with Currie, as he is one if the world's foremost experts.

We jut may have to wait until a complete skeleton is found...Especially since Ultrasauros and Supersaurus share bones, and Seismosaurus and Argentinosaurus have incomplete skeletons.

Many sources contradict, and some are outdated. Some sites say Ultrasauros, some say Seismosaurus. Who knows, there is so much speculation involved. I'll tell you that I agree with Currie, as he is one if the world's foremost experts.

We jut may have to wait until a complete skeleton is found...Especially since Ultrasauros and Supersaurus share bones, and Seismosaurus and Argentinosaurus have incomplete skeletons.

I just went by the general consensus of tonnage and Brukthyosaurus seems to be the undisputed heaviest.

• 2 weeks later...

I just went by the general consensus of tonnage and Brukthyosaurus seems to be the undisputed heaviest.

It is really a matter of defining what is meant by "largest" as well. There is a similar debate among living reptiles. The "longest" recorded snake is the reticulated python, but the heaviest snake is the anaconda. So which one can you say is technically the "largest", length or body mass? It is all the more difficult with dinosaurs because they are almost never very complete.

I think not.

<********"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale" target="_blank">The Blue Whale is the largest animal that ever lived on this planet, last time I checked, and as far as we know.

Harte

I think not.

<********"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale" target="_blank">The Blue Whale is the largest animal that ever lived on this planet, last time I checked, and as far as we know.</a>

Harte

No, it's the largest mammal, now a days. But not the largest creature to have walked the earth.