Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Let's see your home town

The Silver Thong

I was just searching youtube and yaya I know youtube LOL So I looked up my home town and thought wow it would be cool to see video of others home towns/city's. Maybe give a small insight to parts of the world we may never see. No matter where your from post a vid from where or where about's you live. I love my city errrrr but we are at over a million people now, but it's still awsome.

I'll post my home town/city

Opps but I grew up here

http://community.iexplore.com/advancedSear...tish%20Columbia

Another edit there is actually a few vid's of Nakusp. I got married by the garden in the vid, won't do that again LOL

Edited by The Silver Thong

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• MissMelsWell

• goalienan

• War Eagle

My home town:

I truly enjoy the fact that Kansas City has and continues to celebrate its unique culture. There is definitely no place like my home. :)

My home town:

I truly enjoy the fact that Kansas City has and continues to celebrate its unique culture. There is definitely no place like my home. :)

Nice! I have to say I didn't think Kansas City would be so awsome looking. Ok I will never dis Kansas again,promise LOL I hate that you guys get the tornadoes so often. We had one here up in Edmonton that was brutal. Thanks for the insight on your town. Loved it :tu:

Nice! I have to say I didn't think Kansas City would be so awsome looking. Ok I will never dis Kansas again,promise LOL I hate that you guys get the tornadoes so often. We had one here up in Edmonton that was brutal. Thanks for the insight on your town. Loved it :tu:

You're most welcome.

The Kansas City everyone knows and loves is in Missouri. That's where all the great history and traditions are from, and where I grew up and continue to live. You can continue to diss Kansas and KCK all you want. :lol:

I live in the Blue Mountains,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjpUKiDEI60

but grew up in Sydney, Australia!

Oh man that was wicked. I love Australia, never been there but I really do like how close Canada and Australia are in there/our thinking. Ok well for the most part LOL. I just got my passport a few months ago so I could visit the states LOL and well over sea flights are cheaper than if I were to fly to Nova Scotia or New York. Australia is close to the top of places to visit.

You're most welcome.

The Kansas City everyone knows and loves is in Missouri. That's where all the great history and traditions are from, and where I grew up and continue to live. You can continue to diss Kansas and KCK all you want. :lol:

Well I live 30 min from the rockies, so we do call flatlanders, flatlanders LOL. Kansas well come on Dorathy from oz was pretty cute LOL

Great vids guys - enjoyed them both!!!

I agree - Canada and Australia always seem quite similar in a lot of ways. And both have awesome scenery!

What a cool idea for a thread. :tu:

Edited by Belle.

This is a time laps vid from Canada Olympic park to Banff. I worked there as a kid(18 yr old) LOL security LOL To bad it's cloudy out. This road is like the autobaun, 120 km is to slow. Really it is ;)

Even cloudy, the mountains towards the end look fantastic.

I agree 120 is sometimes too slow :lol:

Edited by Belle.

I found this video (it's GORGEOUS) of a park that's less than a mile from my house. It's an enormous city park, about 650 acres. The park is called Marymoor, it's in Redmond Washington (roughly 7-8 miles east of downtown Seattle).

And this one, same park... some goofball strapped a video camera to a remote control airplane (there's an RC airfield at the park featured above). This is the town I live in. What you can't see in this vid, because it's hazy, is the mountains that ring the area. The large buildings you see in the vid are mostly some of the corporate Microsoft offices. This was shot in winter, which is why it looks a little brown. LOL. Typically it's green.

I LOVE living in this area, it's lush, green, friendly, and there's always lots to do if you don't mind doing it in the rain. :D

Edited by MissMelsWell

i was born in this town, and like the video kinda shows, there's actually alot of creepy stuff there,

but i spent almost all my life here, its to hot in the summer :devil:

this is a cool topic- thanx for posting it :tu:

I live in a small island called Malta, in the Med sea.

and this is Sliema, the town i live in.

^_^

nice thread indeed.

I invite you for a ride in my hometown, Vilnius, Lithuania :)

About 1:10, on the left, near a church, is my academy I go every day :) It's also on the right at 4:02 Edited by justejust

I live in a small island called Malta, in the Med sea.

and this is Sliema, the town i live in.

^_^

Sooooo... Anukis, my friend.... how do you feel about having a house guest for a few years? LOL. I do dishes. LOL

BEAUTIFUL!

I'll post my home town/city

Another edit there is actually a few vid's of Nakusp. I got married by the garden in the vid, won't do that again LOL

Hey! Before I saw that you did tell us that was Nakusp, I looked at that and thought... Hey, I've been there! And sure enough, I have! It's gorgeous. Breathtaking really.

British Columbia is SOOOOO beautiful, anyone who ever has the opportunity to visit BC or the Pacific Northwest... should.

I couldn't find any pics of the village on Coll (An island off of the coast of scotland which i call home, even though i dont live there permanantly)

here's a photo I took of one of the beaches near where i used to live :tu:

I dont have any pics of my 'actual' hometown, Turriff in scotland, its kinda boring... :tu:

post-70558-1209585004_thumb.jpg

I found this video (it's GORGEOUS) of a park that's less than a mile from my house. It's an enormous city park, about 650 acres. The park is called Marymoor, it's in Redmond Washington (roughly 7-8 miles east of downtown Seattle).

And this one, same park... some goofball strapped a video camera to a remote control airplane (there's an RC airfield at the park featured above). This is the town I live in. What you can't see in this vid, because it's hazy, is the mountains that ring the area. The large buildings you see in the vid are mostly some of the corporate Microsoft offices. This was shot in winter, which is why it looks a little brown. LOL. Typically it's green.

I LOVE living in this area, it's lush, green, friendly, and there's always lots to do if you don't mind doing it in the rain. :D

Very nice, and I think my parents took me there when I was about 10 or so. The name Marymoor sounds very failure and we went to Seattle alot. Awsome !

Very nice, and I think my parents took me there when I was about 10 or so. The name Marymoor sounds very failure and we went to Seattle alot. Awsome !

What most kids remember about that park is the big old fashioned dutch style windmill, and the bicycle Veledrome, the RC field, and possibly the tons of soccer fields. LOL.

It's a wonderful place to live near. They've since put in several rock climbing walls, and a 4000 person outdoor amphitheater for concerts. I can hear most of the shows from my house. :)

Ok my passport is in hand and my tax return is in the mail, now I just have to figure out my next destination. I have only ever traveled to the States and Mexico. So I think something over sea's. Oh wait I do want to see Vegas never been ahhh Vegas heard lots of good stories lol.

Lot's of great vid's I hope to see lots more and I wish I could comment on them all but I think that might be spam ;) Malta looks awsome yummm, and Gainsville, would have loved that as a kid nice and scary lol.

MissMelsWell's

that is so cool you have been to Nakusp, not to many people can say that. My folks still live there and I go as many times as work will let me in the summer a beautiful place actually all the pacific N.W. including Montana lol I have some land there in the middle of no where lol. I hope to go back to nakusp may long weekend, I bought a dirtbike a couple years ago and well it's my new passion and you can explore alot using old logging roads. I had a really cool run in with my second face to face with a grizz and wow he wasn't scared of me or my bike or the noise, he got pretty close and well ya I was freakin but he just decided I wasn't worth the effort. Must have been my Darth Vader riding gear lol. you ever get back up that way maybe a beer and a dip in the hot springs lol.

Cheers all

My home state Sliver, hope this short promo vid makes ya wanna visit us easy go'n Aussies Downunder :devil:

little pixelated but ok to view none the less...

Clipsal 500 V8 Super Cars (Promo)

My home state Sliver, hope this short promo vid makes ya wanna visit us easy go'n Aussies Downunder :devil:

little pixelated but ok to view none the less...

Clipsal 500 V8 Super Cars (Promo)

LOL, why aren't I surprised...Your town looks boob-e-licious...........

LOL, why aren't I surprised...Your town looks boob-e-licious...........

Actually i live on the country outskirts of the city Goalie, I get out there when i can tho :yes: But theres so much more to my State, err i just happen to pick a vid with the more revealing entertaining tourist attractions :w00t: