Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Worst Conspiracy Theorist

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#16    tyrant lizard

tyrant lizard

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

turbonium, on 10 February 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

It speaks volumes about you Apollo-ites when physical assault is deemed a "wonderfully satisfying moment"!   

Sibrel is not blameless in this, either. He called nim a coward, liar, and thief. He certainly pestered him.

It still doesn't justify a physical assault. No matter who does it.

Another astronaut kicked Sibrel, which is also considered (by law) as physical assault. But much worse is making death threats. Both the astronaut and his son made death threats. And no, don't tell me they were 'just joking around'. That's nonsense. They were clearly seeing red at the time. He'd already kicked Sibrel.

That's quite revealing, also.
If anyone needed punching in the face it was that guy. If I'd gone to the moon and some tube was calling me a liar I'd probably do a lot worse

#17    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,271 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

flyingswan, on 10 February 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

Quibble.  You've certainly raised it as evidence for your beliefs, eg here:
http://www.unexplain...ntry849740There speaks someone who is so certain of his position that anything at all is confirmation of it, a master psychologist who can unerringly tell what someone is thinking from a poor-quality video.

You put words in my mouth. Your lie was caught. And now you have the gall to say it's a trivial matter?!?

Pathetic.

flyingswan, on 10 February 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

With your record on this forum, you are in no position to accuse others of lying.

Still in denial, from your latest example (see above) .

#18    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,271 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:31 PM

tyrant lizard, on 10 February 2013 - 12:46 PM, said:

If anyone needed punching in the face it was that guy. If I'd gone to the moon and some tube was calling me a liar I'd probably do a lot worse

If so, then you should get exactly what you'd deserve for that crime.

If I really went to the moon, I wouldn't blow a gasket if some loudmouthed goofball called me a liar, thief, or whatever. I mean, it's really just sticks and stones, isn't it? I know I'm not a liar. I wouldn't get riled up or go 'postal' on him,   I'd be irritated, sure. But not steaming mad.   

And I'd certainly never threaten to kill someone because he called me a liar, etc. That's outright lunatic behavior. Who would say such a thing? Someone who is very scared.

#19    flyingswan

flyingswan

Government Agent

• 3,779 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

turbonium, on 11 February 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:

You put words in my mouth. Your lie was caught. And now you have the gall to say it's a trivial matter?!?
Does that mean you are withdrawing your claims about the astronauts at the Apollo 11 press conference?  Like the post here where you say they should be "jovial", which certainly looks to me like a claim that they should be more emotional:
http://www.unexplain...05#entry3713223

Edited by flyingswan, 11 February 2013 - 12:42 PM.

"Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true" - Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
In which case it is fortunate that:
"Science is the best defense against believing what we want to" - Ian Stewart (1945- )

#20    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,375 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

A few facts regarding the Sibrel/Aldrin incident. Mr. Sibrel physically blocked Mr. Aldrin's repeated attempts to exit. Mr. Aldrin was 72 years old and 5'10"/160 pounds. Mr. Sibrel was 37 years and old 6"2"/250 pounds.

So, how do you think the judge saw this situation? Hint: Mr. Sibrel did not fare well.

Edited by Lilly, 11 February 2013 - 01:10 PM.
oops

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#21    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,375 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

Just to add my personal 2 cents here; David Icke and his Reptilians are the silliest conspiracy IMO.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#22    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,490 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

David Icke, still can not get over when he walked out in a shellsuit, anything after that just made me laugh even more.
Reptilians were the least of his problems.

Edited by freetoroam, 11 February 2013 - 01:25 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#23    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sempere aude

• 2,568 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

Come on! He is a retired football goalkeeper, what else should he be wearing? :P

#24    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,490 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

FLOMBIE, on 11 February 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

Come on! He is a retired football goalkeeper, what else should he be wearing? :P
yes, but without the perm? no way!!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#25    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:11 PM

freetoroam, on 11 February 2013 - 01:24 PM, said:

David Icke, still can not get over when he walked out in a shellsuit, anything after that just made me laugh even more.
Reptilians were the least of his problems.

i thought David Icke is Jesus? Or has his resigned now?

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#26    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,490 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:14 PM

Zaphod222, on 11 February 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

i thought David Icke is Jesus? Or has his resigned now?
I think he got sacked.

#27    tyrant lizard

tyrant lizard

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

turbonium, on 11 February 2013 - 12:31 PM, said:

If so, then you should get exactly what you'd deserve for that crime.

If I really went to the moon, I wouldn't blow a gasket if some loudmouthed goofball called me a liar, thief, or whatever. I mean, it's really just sticks and stones, isn't it? I know I'm not a liar. I wouldn't get riled up or go 'postal' on him,   I'd be irritated, sure. But not steaming mad.   

And I'd certainly never threaten to kill someone because he called me a liar, etc. That's outright lunatic behavior. Who would say such a thing? Someone who is very scared.
I think you'll find Buzz wasn't accused of committing any crime because he as clearly being harassed.

And you are acting like was calling him a liar about stealing the milk money, or picking his nose. He was talking about arguably one of the biggest things to happen in the history of mankind, and definitely the most important thing to happen in Aldrin's life.

#28    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,945 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

Alex Jones ranks up there, largely because he has such a huge following who he has convinced he's the only source of "truth" out there and yet seem blind to all the lies and crazy stuff he's put out there.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#29    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

David Icke, Alex Jones and there's a few loons on youtube which I can't remember there names.
One fruitloop who claims to have "Found" and "met" people over "200" and claims to have met a 2500 year old man. Who supposedly is a bibical character.
And the other loon claims that he has evidence that all history is a hoax and never happened.

#30    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,882 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:06 AM

My favourite conspiracy theorist was a dude on another forum who had the wildest ideas.

Every few months he'd claim he had knowledge that Washington DC was going to be nuked in a false flag operation and the federal government would be moved to Denver, Colorado.

Never happened of course and we was repeatedly called out on it.  Another member had a copy and paste file he'd just keep adding to and bring up after each failed predictions. It consisted of dozens of failed predictions but this dude never let up.

When it was pointed out that DC was obviously not nuked in the time window specified he would still claim he was right because there was a SWAT training exercise or training exercises for emergency workers in which a terrorist attack was simulated etc. recently in DC and this was part of the plan to make people comfortable with the martial law which would be ushered in when DC was nuked.  Which was always a few weeks or months away.

Or that the plan was cancelled because people like him were on to them.

That  was just one theory. He had a truly bizarre one about Paul McCartney dying in the 1960s and Neil Aspinall (a manager for the beatles) taking his place and getting surgery to  make him look like Paul.  Something utterly nuts along those lines.

And the usual stuff about the Amero about to be ushered in, the FEMA concentration camps, etc.

He was convinced I was a CIA disinformation agent.  I don't think he was right in the head.

Edited by Archimedes, 12 February 2013 - 05:07 AM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users