Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

ghost hunting

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 17 July 2003 - 04:32 PM

I've never actually never seen a ghost, although I have several friends who have.  So every once in awhile we'd go ghost hunting.  Last year, I read a report online about a headless indian that supposedly frequents a cemetery in Tulsa, so we all decided to go check it out.  We never saw anything, just wandered around the graveyard until we got cold and bored.  Anybody else wanna share their sad, useless ghost hunting experiences?

Nothing to see here.

#2    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 04:39 PM

i Know where I'd love to go ghost hunting, though. ABout 3 hours drive from where I live is Mansfield, Ohio. Home of the Mansfield prison. They offer self guided ghost tours, I think, where you get to roam the entire prison freely from like 6:00pm until like 8:00am. A supposedly haunted place, and was used in the filming of "The Shawshank Redemption". Even if nothing were to happen, it would still be a great time...

#3    schadeaux

schadeaux

Ambiguitous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 07:39 PM

The place I would most like to visit is the Winchester Mystery House up in San Jose, CA, near San Francisco.  That would be cool.

ph34r.gif  

"To study and not think is a waste.
To think and not study is dangerous."
Confucius

#4    Starlyte

Starlyte

Psychic Spy

• 1,657 posts

• Wisdom begins in wonder.
    --Socrates

Posted 17 July 2003 - 08:31 PM

The place I would most like to visit is the Winchester Mystery House up in San Jose, CA, near San Francisco

That looks like a really cool place to go Schadeaux! grin2.gif  

The Earth has music for those who listen." - Shakespeare

Posted Image

#5    Agent_21

Agent_21

Psychic Spy

• 1,574 posts

• Baby says: Vote for Biccy Boy!!! UM2004
    BABY LIKES MILK AND COOKIES!
    Yo J! ;)

Posted 17 July 2003 - 11:31 PM

On Mid-summer Eve I did a bit of ghost hunting at an allegedly haunted tree in Sussex. The place in Britain I'd most like to spend a few nights at is Berry Pomeroy Castle in Devon. I have been there a couple of times, both scorching hot summer afternoons, but not at night when the atmosphere is said to take on a more chilling aspect. sad.gif  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users