Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Light

markdohle

The Light

Light responds to light, it is a soul thing, something that just happens, truth seeks truth, those who seek are led by this light, the Word calls them. Our hearts tell us if we seek the light or darkness. The fruit of the heart can be seen by all, or if hidden, can not be for long.

"I was hungry and you fed me", the Word will say to those before him on the last day. "When Lord did we do that?" Their response was from their heart, from the Word that resided in their hearts, either to love or to be indifferent to those in need, the outcast and the sick.

The Word cannot be trapped by any interpretation of scripture, for the Spirit will blow where it will, love where it will and sanctify and bring home those whom it touches.

It is humans who delight in walls.......

I've always believed that in every person there is the capacity to recognize light when they see it; but sometimes we're just not ready to give up our illusions. I have always maintained that the light is spread by doing, how we live our lives, what we practice, as in "I was hungry and you fed me."

• Like 3

I've always believed that in every person there is the capacity to recognize light when they see it; but sometimes we're just not ready to give up our illusions. I have always maintained that the light is spread by doing, how we live our lives, what we practice, as in "I was hungry and you fed me."

Well said my friend.

Peace

mark